Author

Topic: [ANN][LAT] LATIUM Token Sale is Open! - page 103. (Read 281476 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
August 04, 2014, 11:19:56 PM
kinda getting bored w/ Latium again, been weeks(month?) since I had a sign up after the changeover... Lots of clicks but no follow thru.

Thinking of ditching my Latium and moving on with things

I only have 10 LAT right now... probably won't get anyone else to sign up under me.  But that's ok.  Why?  Because my 10 LAT are earning interest!  That's FREE money that I don't have to lift a finger to get.  And, if LAT goes up to 400K Satoshi, like someone here predicted, my 10 LAT are gonna be worth a LOT more than they are now, but so will my interest!  If the value holds, then I might well be able to trade my interest for BTC to do other things with... indefinitely!  So, just because you're not raking in "big LAT" right now, just let your wallet do it's thing with the LAT you currently have and relax!  Opportunities come and go, but interest is forever!

You make all valid points. I only have about 10 LAT myself atm so we're in a similar position.
Activity: 161
August 04, 2014, 11:10:12 PM
kinda getting bored w/ Latium again, been weeks(month?) since I had a sign up after the changeover... Lots of clicks but no follow thru.

I only have 10 LAT right now... probably won't get anyone else to sign up under me.  But that's ok.  Why?  Because my 10 LAT are earning interest!  That's FREE money that I don't have to lift a finger to get.  And, if LAT goes up to 400K Satoshi, like someone here predicted, my 10 LAT are gonna be worth a LOT more than they are now, but so will my interest!  If the value holds, then I might well be able to trade my interest for BTC to do other things with... indefinitely!  So, just because you're not raking in "big LAT" right now, just let your wallet do it's thing with the LAT you currently have and relax!  Opportunities come and go, but interest is forever!
Activity: 182
August 04, 2014, 10:49:21 PM

Activity: 210
Need To Contact Me? Go To My Site!
August 04, 2014, 08:20:08 PM
keep up the work. spread the word!  Grin
I'm not getting any result with your promotion service for LAT.
scamcoin isn't paying out, go figure..lol

Promotion from karlb187 work fun! All look here http://saveimg.ru/show-image.php?id=84bc171c41067ea2971868b056db7220

Big thanks to karlb187!

As we can see clearly Karl have two groups of members. The first take everything and maybe are his referrals (or maybe not but are its preferred people). If are its referrals then he works indirectly for himself. This people has reasons to be happy. The second take nothing or very few or only the good words. I am not going ahead with this post because prefer to discuss in private with him (for the moment).

This is not true.

All my members will get equal traffic and referrals (over time). Yes, the way I promote the link shares the hits and clicks randomly and I track the traffic and direct the traffic flow to members with lower stats (to make it more even).

Please understand that I am promoting your links and I am always adding more methods of traffic for my members and over time everyone will profit from my efforts.
Activity: 210
Need To Contact Me? Go To My Site!
August 04, 2014, 08:07:57 PM

Promotion from karlb187 work fun! All look here http://saveimg.ru/show-image.php?id=84bc171c41067ea2971868b056db7220

Big thanks to karlb187!

Thanks for showing my efforts. ALL of my members will get better results with time. This can not happen overnight or even in your first week. That's why my memberships are "LIFETIME"...so just sit back and relax or keep promoting Latium yourself to get even more referrals.

My service is not like the others that offer "100 referrals a day" or "guaranteed daily referrals" because those referrals are fake or inactive and won't earn you any LAT commissions. My work spreads your link all over the internet and (in time) you will get a flow of clicks and signups. Most of the people that do join under you will be very active because they have learned how LAT has value and they learned how to find referrals of their own (so you will earn more from every referral when they get referrals and so on for 100 levels!)

I deliver quality traffic for a lifetime. So my one time payment membership will give you way more traffic than any 0.05 ad you can buy and my "ad space"...marketing efforts will go on forever (as long as Latium is online)..now I feel Latium will be around for a long time so members that have already joined made the best choice and some have already made the membership fee back and some have not. Over time ALL member's will go in the green and make profit from this.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
August 04, 2014, 07:42:21 PM
Since OP won't answer my PM and the Mac wallet doesn't show the sender of the LAT, can someone nice explain me how to get the wallet address of the money sender in the blockchain ?
Thanks.
August 04, 2014, 03:19:21 PM
My 10 LAT just staked again (2nd time)!  Whoo-hoo!  After 10 days, tho.  That's a looooong time between interest payments, but every little bit helps!

How much you got interest?

0.05753 LAT today.  It was 0.0315 LAT the first time.  Assuming it goes up about 0.02 LAT every 9-10 days, it should be around 0.07 LAT around the 14th of Aug.  But I'm sure the amount grows, so maybe it will be an increase of 0.03 LAT next time (approx. 0.08 LAT interest).

"Never Give Up" by Luposian

Progress is progress
No matter how slow
Remember the tortoise
Wherever you go

The rabbit was faster
We know by his pace
But the tortoise was better
'Cause HE won the race!

You wrote this poem?Its really great.

Yup!  Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
August 04, 2014, 03:16:59 PM
My 10 LAT just staked again (2nd time)!  Whoo-hoo!  After 10 days, tho.  That's a looooong time between interest payments, but every little bit helps!

0.05753 LAT today.  It was 0.0315 LAT the first time.  Assuming it goes up about 0.02 LAT every 9-10 days, it should be around 0.07 LAT around the 14th of Aug.  But I'm sure the amount grows, so maybe it will be an increase of 0.03 LAT next time (approx. 0.08 LAT interest).

Progress is progress
No matter how slow
Remember the tortoise
Wherever you go

The rabbit was faster
We know by his pace
'Cause HE won the race!

You wrote this poem?Its really great.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Do the thing and you'll have the power.
August 04, 2014, 02:59:35 PM
Looks very interesting. Different scheme.

How many coins total?

Will they all be distributed?
+1
August 04, 2014, 02:56:10 PM

Progress is progress
No matter how slow
Remember the tortoise
Wherever you go

The rabbit was faster
We know by his pace
'Cause HE won the race!
Activity: 271
August 04, 2014, 02:33:53 PM
My 10 LAT just staked again (2nd time)!  Whoo-hoo!  After 10 days, tho.  That's a looooong time between interest payments, but every little bit helps!

Activity: 546
Latium - Coming soon to the Ethereum network
August 04, 2014, 02:19:24 PM
Thank you to all the loyal and dedicated Latium members on this forum. With your help, Latium has become a force in the world of cryptocurrency. Commission approvals are currently processing and should be complete in a few hours. Good luck with future earnings and stay tuned for more developments from the Latium team.
legendary
Activity: 1414
August 04, 2014, 01:55:33 PM

Big thanks to karlb187!
Man these are just raw clicks, not referrals.Do you think 1-2 clicks a day is enough? This way you would need over one month for a single referral - as I noticed conversion rate is less than 6%.I got 80 referrals from 1300 clicks I received on Latium landing page link from my faucet.
August 04, 2014, 01:52:14 PM
My 10 LAT just staked again (2nd time)!  Whoo-hoo!  After 10 days, tho.  That's a looooong time between interest payments, but every little bit helps!
legendary
Activity: 1134
August 04, 2014, 01:49:18 PM

Big thanks to karlb187!

As we can see clearly Karl have two groups of members. The first take everything and maybe are his referrals (or maybe not but are its preferred people). If are its referrals then he works indirectly for himself. This people has reasons to be happy. The second take nothing or very few or only the good words. I am not going ahead with this post because prefer to discuss in private with him (for the moment).
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1156
August 04, 2014, 12:32:46 PM

Big thanks to karlb187!
Activity: 546
Latium - Coming soon to the Ethereum network
August 04, 2014, 12:09:11 PM
The Coins in Circulation metric has been repaired. Visit http://latium.cc/transparency.html Thank you for your patience.

Coins are in the process of moving from "Pending" to "Approved". Once approved, you may request your automatic payout!
Activity: 429
August 04, 2014, 12:04:42 PM
legendary
August 04, 2014, 10:08:37 AM
Keep vote on Hitbtc! https://hitbtc.com/vote

And keep vote on Mintpal! https://www.mintpal.com/voting#LAT

We'll do it!
legendary
August 04, 2014, 09:48:36 AM
Vote on Mintpal!   Grin Grin Grin

Hello,

Thanks for the suggestion, please keep voting for the coin through our voting site and help it rise through the list.
https://www.mintpal.com/voting

Regards,
Jay
​MintPal

Jump to: