Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LAUNCHED]NBC:NextBounty/BetCoin:Descendant of NXT|NxtClone| - page 6. (Read 21871 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Issued after the end should have new moves?
qhy
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
the community is no active, and there are so less people for the coin ??

the dev should promote the coin for doing more work. Roll Eyes
qhy
is it all coin sent away?

i do not know whether all the coin was sent or not, I also want to get the giveways coin. Roll Eyes
qhy
how to get the giveways coin?? who can tell me??
Activity: 354
Merit: 250
is it all coin sent away?
The growing popularity of now I can't, need to update version to launch a new function.
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
Seems pretty busy.
Activity: 308

I have deleted all my post that is not suitable for the environment here.

I really believe the dev team is very capable in skills, its a +1 for the coin. 

I definitely see the potential of NBC.

Cheers

yeah, dev is responsible for the NBC product and the user,  its no doubt that NBC will have a bright future .   Wink
Activity: 168
I have deleted all my post that is not suitable for the environment here.

I really believe the dev team is very capable in skills, its a +1 for the coin. 

I definitely see the potential of NBC.

Cheers
Activity: 14
I don't want to quarrel with you! your excel table format must not set text,so that the twice resultis not  same!!
Nowthe system  have produced many transactions. cotain many aias..if according to your request to change, this is unfair to other people!!

ok fair for you! is not fair for us.     

there is no rules on the IPO state that you are doing the correct way.  maybe i am doing the right way since there is no rules. 

don't be selfish.

You have 12 hours to check the hash and account before launching, it's your problem, not us. Fortunately, i find the way that claim your NBC.

After all. thanks for your talent and skills. NBC looks very capably on skill base. cheers

It is done, you need transfer all of coins to another account.

good work dev.problem sovled in no time.thats what we call professional.

btw:i suggest all ppl delete ur posts which are in Chinese.they r useless now since the problem is gone and not good for this thread and NBC.

That's right. Smiley
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
I don't want to quarrel with you! your excel table format must not set text,so that the twice resultis not  same!!
Nowthe system  have produced many transactions. cotain many aias..if according to your request to change, this is unfair to other people!!

there is no rules on the IPO state that you are doing the correct way.  maybe i am doing the right way since there is no rules.  

don't be selfish.

You have 12 hours to check the hash and account before launching, it's your problem, not us. Fortunately, i find the way that claim your NBC.

After all. thanks for your talent and skills. NBC looks very capably on skill base. cheers

good work dev.problem sovled in no time.thats what we call professional.
cheers!NBC will take off soon Wink
I don't want to quarrel with you! your excel table format must not set text,so that the twice resultis not  same!!
Nowthe system  have produced many transactions. cotain many aias..if according to your request to change, this is unfair to other people!!

there is no rules on the IPO state that you are doing the correct way.  maybe i am doing the right way since there is no rules. 

don't be selfish.

Activity: 5
By the way,the last sentence.You really  should contribute a part of your NBC to do the Market promotion,  lucky developer  good character!
Activity: 238
Shut up!This is English community!Rational look at problems?
Activity: 250
请允许我说汉语,否则实在沟通不了。

我刚刚发现:

同样的密码, 存在记事本 和 excel上 得出的hash code 是不一样的。

这个区别估计作者当时都不知道。 我也是刚研究出来的。 这个是流程设计的问题。 不能单纯是我们的责任。
而且不止我一个人有这个问题。 很多人都有。

ps 我用的是 microsoft excel  不是wps

大家试一下。我真是开了眼了。
huo gai
Activity: 506
Merit: 510
Please allow me to speak Chinese, otherwise it can not communicate.
I just found out:
The same password, obtained the existence of Notepad and excel on the hash code is not the same as.
The difference between the estimated the author didn't know. I was just out of research. This is the problem of process design. Not only is our responsibility.
But I'm not the only one to have this problem. Many people have.
PS I use the Microsoft Excel   not WPS
Everyone try. I really opened the eyes.

I think you post your hash with \n in http://www.xorbin.com/tools/sha256-hash-calculator.

I was post determined not to see \n,   this \n is hiding? If it is hidden I completely don't say. 
Can't you just write a password   123456   in Notepad and excel. And then post to the   http://www.xorbin.com/tools/sha256-hash-calculator. you'll see what. Really did not show \n
Cannot resolve can now. Because no transaction. Or compromise line. I really have never even heard of it.

The final Hash when copied from the original EXCEL code
Landing feasible
Eat only 50% dollars Cheesy
Activity: 261

don't be selfish.

don't be selfish.

Good news! I build a special include \n tools for you, PM with your final NBC account to received.
Pages:
Jump to: