Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LAUNCHED][POOS]☯ POOSCoin | PoW+PoS | X13 | PoS 90% | NO PREMINE - page 4. (Read 10289 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
keep mining
don't listen to the dev he is idiot

lol this make the whole coin "a idiot too"
i don't care
 i mined 1k coins and they will not go to waste
there is no reason for a relaunch because of a fork
just update .conf with pool nodes.

no relaunch.
continue mining and update .conf with pool nodes.

do not shut down pools.

i got 400 and the pools are shutting down what a fail, we hit 17 ghs and hes going to relunch thats just a fail.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
keep mining

i don't care
 i mined 1k coins and they will not go to waste
there is no reason for a relaunch because of a fork
just update .conf with pool nodes.

no relaunch.
continue mining and update .conf with pool nodes.

do not shut down pools.

Not the first and not the only coin that is relaunching. Move on this happens daily in crypto
Activity: 714
Skol!
WTF?!! i thrown rented 50mh/s miner for 1day for this coin then you'll announce motherfuckn relaunch?!! what a garbage!

I rented 650 Mh!!!!!  

Go mine Minerals at the multipool  Wink

edit: sorry minerals is x11
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
keep mining

now we are mining fork coin

i told you to disable solo , is pointless
WTF?!! i thrown rented 50mh/s miner for 1day for this coin then you'll announce motherfuckn relaunch?!! what a garbage!

I rented 650 Mh!!!!!   

What joke this coin is, i guess ill wait for ottoman to lunch today.

I rented 650 Mh!!!!!   
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Activity: 464
Merit: 252
Because of this "start" this coin is pointless to start mining tomorrow. It will be worth nothing. Nobody will buy it Sad
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
Activity: 686

WTF,waste my 1 hour hash. Pool.mn the biggest hash pool is on the right fork from beginning.

There is no right fork. There is the solo fork and the pool fork. Pools were on a different fork than soloers and now it is sure that dev was on the same fork with soloers, so actually pools were on the wrong fork It is easy.
Altcoins should be made for the sake of majority miners,who are on the pool.Not for minority solo instaminers!

Since the dev given up on the premine. probably he can't afford to give up on some mined coins Wink
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Activity: 392

Since the PoosCoin fork  , Please stop ming now ,PoosCoin will RE-LAUNCH at same time tomorrow

LAUNCHED TIME : JUN 21 8:00:00AM 2014 EDT 
WTF,waste my 1 hour hash. Pool.mn the biggest hash pool is on the right fork from beginning.

There is no right fork. There is the solo fork and the pool fork. Pools were on a different fork than soloers and now it is sure that dev was on the same fork with soloers, so actually pools were on the wrong fork It is easy.
Altcoins should be made for the sake of majority miners,who are on the pool.Not for minority solo instaminers!
Activity: 714
Skol!
Activity: 364

Since the PoosCoin fork  , Please stop ming now ,PoosCoin will RE-LAUNCH at same time tomorrow

I am not sure that this is completely correct as pool.mn was synced with the nodes from OP from start and I was never able to reproduce the solo fork.

Since the PoosCoin fork  , Please stop ming now ,PoosCoin will RE-LAUNCH at same time tomorrow

ARE YOU FUKKING KIDDING ME?!?!?   POO is the right name for this coin...
Activity: 686

Activity: 392

WTF,wasted my 1 hour hash. Pool.mn the biggest hash pool is on the right fork from beginning.
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
老子连钱包都同步不起  垃圾币 克死
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Admin of CoinMiners Pools
Read the op

Since the PoosCoin fork  , Please stop ming now ,PoosCoin will RE-LAUNCH at same time tomorrow
Pages:
Jump to: