Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LCC] Litecoin Cash | SHA256 LTC fork @ block 1371111 | 10:1 claim ratio - page 34. (Read 56747 times)

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

JOIN OUR DEDICATED LITECOINCASH MINING POOL (LCC)
http://litecoincash.miningpools.cloud

FEATURES
- Nice realtime interface
- Cluster Servers for EU, ASIA, USA
- Reward type: PROP (Proportional. When block is found, the reward is distributed among all workers proportionally to how much shares each of them has found)
- Minimum Auto Payout: 1 LITECOINCASH (LCC)
- Address.workers for multiple stats
- Personal mining stats with graphs
- Stratum and auto vardiff for efficient mining
- NICEHASH AND BIG FARMS SPECIAL PORT 6666
- Backup server cluster for high High Availability & Downtime
- Payouts are done 5 minutes
- 0,5% Mining fee!
- Support with Gitter and Discord chat

STRATUM GLOBAL(EU)
* stratum+tcp://litecoincash.miningpools.cloud:3333 (Automatic VarDiff - From 10000 to 32768 for S5/S7 )
* stratum+tcp://litecoincash.miningpools.cloud:4444 (Automatic VarDiff - From 32768 to 65535 for S9 )
* stratum+tcp://litecoincash.miningpools.cloud:5555 ( Automatic VarDiff - From 65535 to 1000000 from Mining farm )
* stratum+tcp://litecoincash.miningpools.cloud:6666 (Automatic Vardiff - Dedicated port for NICEHASH from 1000000 going to 5242880 )

MININGPOOLS.CLOUD
reliable mining pools
Activity: 79
Merit: 1
Activity: 1050
Merit: 501
why has the website got a link to Binance?
I wasted 4 minutes logging into that shit to find no Litecoin Cash trading available there  Huh

and then i log into YoBit...

ho-hum....

so I log into crypto-bridge and lo and behold... not a $5 coin.
who'd have thunk it that coinmarketcap could tell such lies!?  Shocked

Yobit is keeping the wallet in a maintenance mode because of that the price is so high there.

It not coinmarketcap fault for the wrong price they use the global average for calculating the price.
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
I wasted 4 minutes logging into that shit to find no Litecoin Cash trading available there  Huh

ho-hum....

I always check the markets tab for the coins I'm checking.  Invariably, if yobit is painfully high compared to others, you can bet the wallet is locked or "in maintenance."
Activity: 952
Merit: 17
raskul

ho-hum....

In what way is coinmarketcap lying? They simply aggregate the price from all the exchanges the coin is being traded on. Not being able to deposit does not play into that calculation if it's being traded.

perhaps you may have read too seriously into my comment... but I think you understood my point.
Activity: 686
Merit: 320

ho-hum....

In what way is coinmarketcap lying? They simply aggregate the price from all the exchanges the coin is being traded on. Not being able to deposit does not play into that calculation if it's being traded.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
This is the current supply $2.83 USD (131.52%)
0.00025037 BTC (131.24%)

I'm comfortable with it this is an airdrop right I'm holding mine til it reaches $50 or more this has huge potential for profit so keep holding and buying more while this cheap all the forks I've known turn out to be profitable so let's see if this apply to litecoincash..
raskul

ho-hum....

raskul
What's happening with the price of LCC and why is it so different on yobit vs cryptobridge or trade satoshi
Because you can't deposit LCC to yobit and so miners can't dump their coins... But you can certainly buy nice and cheap on one of the others and hold in the hopes they one day do. I think at this point a lot of us just think yobit is playing games to milk as many people as it can with pump and dumps.
Activity: 588
Merit: 264
windows defender just deleted my alloy.exe
Activity: 168
What's happening with the price of LCC and why is it so different on yobit vs cryptobridge or trade satoshi
Can anyone provide some nodes to speed up syncing the wallet?
Go here
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/lcc/#!network

Click the "Node List" next to /LitecoinCashCore:0.15.0.1/
Activity: 105
Merit: 1
This shitcoin is luckily dying. Quicker death then I imagined, shows how much trash this is... I hope nobody here bought this coin.
I would be extremely surprised if it trades above $0 (yes, zero) a month from now. Quick cash grab for the devs, that's all this was.

Thank you for your concern, I think you will realise in turn that LCC is a community of great people that always enjoys talking and helping others. You are welcome to come over to the reddit page https://www.reddit.com/r/LCCofficial or join our Discord where the link can be found in the original post.
Hope to see you and engage with you properly.
Cheers
Activity: 588
Merit: 264
when i open this topic i got this warning from nod32

Activity: 301
Merit: 250
Can anyone provide some nodes to speed up syncing the wallet?
copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464
Clueless!
Update 03 mart 21.31 Amst time
YoBit says in deposit section for LCC:

"Deposit LCC
Deposit for such currency is temporary off."

This is sooooo anooyiiing !! :SSSS

Help me check when it comes online guys. And in the meantime we should buy some LCC cheaply on the other exchanges..

And of course.. Any developer or LCC holder willing to donate me some coins, PM me here ! Smiley sorry but im actually too broke atm..!

So this is why LCC is shooting up...yobit games? ack!
Activity: 11
Update 03 mart 21.31 Amst time
YoBit says in deposit section for LCC:

"Deposit LCC
Deposit for such currency is temporary off."

This is sooooo anooyiiing !! :SSSS

Help me check when it comes online guys. And in the meantime we should buy some LCC cheaply on the other exchanges..

And of course.. Any developer or LCC holder willing to donate me some coins, PM me here ! Smiley sorry but im actually too broke atm..!
Activity: 11
Okay. I have a few qśs..
What if I have had LiteCoin sitting during the Fork Block #,  but sitting on HitBTC and Binance ? Can I then somehow claim the LiteCoinCss?

Another thing, If anyone notices that YoBit opens up for LCC DEPOSITS, please let me and the rest of us know it here in the forum and you may message me about it in PM too.. Skaaal.. Smiley

So if you didnt catch it yet, the diff is enormous between the exchanges and I hope to take advantage and make some money for food! Smiley
It is exploding in Yobit right now.. Maybe only the Yobit administrators who are allowed to deposit their LCCs there? Until they have sucked all the profit out of the diff chance....... ??
Activity: 294
Merit: 29
Wow, going up.

Congrats to the holders.
Pages:
Jump to: