Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LDC] Leadcoin don't missing it!! - page 2. (Read 4060 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
January 31, 2014, 10:18:15 AM
i think that the name of Pb isn't bad, in ancient time was used like real money.
so, the net hash rate is increased from 2 to 6 in this hours, maybe some1 is interested in.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
January 31, 2014, 09:32:42 AM
Wish this coin would do something already cuz I got a lot of it.  Everything about it just bores me though, dev giving no reason why it is different, why it is even called Leadcoin (not even sure if that is lead as in Pb, or lead as in "lead, follow or get out of the way"), goals, etc.

Find a way to promote it besides giveaways or write up a mission statement or something!

It's Lead as in Pb  Grin

I got LDC put on the http://altcoinfaucet.net/

The original devs have moved on it seems. I have started on a new website and the coin needs a community takeover/foundation.

I am happy to lead the charge for a takeover with everything on the table including name. The client itself is well done and the coin has, in my view, ideal attributes fo a scrypt coin. I think the original devs are busy with a new coin, KAKA, would you believe! It doesn't translate well outside of Korea!  Grin

Oh yeah, and if the name is on the table, I propose it stays Leadcoin but no longer as in Pb.  Leadcoin (Pb that is) conjures images of something heavy, slow, and for the love of god how are we supposed to launch heavy ass Pb to the moon?!?!  The other usage of Lead obviously has more positive connotations attached to it.
January 31, 2014, 09:21:24 AM
yes, the dev are more lazy than italian politicians. need more promotion by the creator.
Activity: 616
Merit: 526
January 31, 2014, 09:00:49 AM
in your opinion leadcoin will be added to exchange or will be forget?

Well, LeadCoin is on http://www.cryptotc.us/market#2CH.

As with any coin if people get behind it then it will be a success.

People are quietly mining this coin but they need to start being more vocal!  Grin

Cryptotc.us is more like a trading section of the forum. We need it be in a proper exchange. I guess a good promotion is missing here.
January 31, 2014, 08:28:45 AM
The advertisment can increase the notoriety of his coin, the notoriety increase is linked to hashrate's increase, hashrate increase coins on the network and finally the exchanger, like cryptsy, can help this coins to increase their market.
January 31, 2014, 08:20:55 AM
Wish this coin would do something already cuz I got a lot of it.  Everything about it just bores me though, dev giving no reason why it is different, why it is even called Leadcoin (not even sure if that is lead as in Pb, or lead as in "lead, follow or get out of the way"), goals, etc.

Find a way to promote it besides giveaways or write up a mission statement or something!

It's Lead as in Pb  Grin

The original devs have moved on it seems. I have started on a new website and the coin needs a community takeover/foundation.

I am happy to lead the charge for a takeover with everything on the table including name. The client itself is well done and the coin has, in my view, ideal attributes fo a scrypt coin. I think the original devs are busy with a new coin, KAKA, would you believe! It doesn't translate well outside of Korea!  Grin

Go for it, I don't think anyone will complain.  New website and logo would be a great start, the current ones look cheap and shitty.  If you need donations for giveaways, faucet, bounties, etc, let me know.
January 31, 2014, 08:18:11 AM
i still mining it or better if i look for other ALT?
Activity: 565
Merit: 316
January 31, 2014, 08:05:23 AM

Well, LeadCoin is on http://www.cryptotc.us/market#2CH.

As with any coin if people get behind it then it will be a success.

People are quietly mining this coin but they need to start being more vocal!  Grin
January 31, 2014, 07:43:47 AM
Activity: 565
Merit: 316
January 31, 2014, 07:33:05 AM

It's Lead as in Pb  Grin

January 31, 2014, 07:22:58 AM

January 31, 2014, 07:08:18 AM
of course if this coin is added to an exchange, the difficulty will change
Activity: 616
Merit: 526
January 31, 2014, 07:04:01 AM
any news from this coin?
i see low hash rate in the network, the coin is dead or is only that the people don't mine the coin?

Only a few people mine this coin. With low difficulty, anyone can solo mine blocks even with low hash rate.
I would like to see it added to a proper exchange.
January 31, 2014, 06:55:17 AM
any news from this coin?
i see low hash rate in the network, the coin is dead or is only that the people don't mine the coin?
Activity: 28
January 20, 2014, 03:11:08 AM
LdQq5HX8J7tQFtoD1Ae6NQ5LuUGCQMr4P6
thanks
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
January 19, 2014, 09:49:43 PM
I like this coin too.
Activity: 129
Merit: 12
January 19, 2014, 01:22:52 PM