Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LDC] Leadcoin LAUNCHED! new exchange added - page 8. (Read 17641 times)

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
Jeez you love Litecoin so much you should pay them half your earnings from any exchange.. seriously.. go donate to them now please !

But seriously why did you make this ?

oh wait i get it.. you missed getting early so you want to clone the coin and relaunch it so you can get in on flash-mining.

daaaaamn that is smart !
i wish i thought of that Sad
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
I am in on this coin to try solo mining because it has such a low difficulty and to make sure I am doing it right. So far, I have been solo mining for an hour and have found almost 20 blocks. Difficulty is showing 0 on CGminer.

Also, looking at the miner output, I am getting a ton of rejected lines that also say BLOCK! Whats the deal?

yea the current difficulty is 0.01622832, so finding blocks is easy right now, and you should be getting 1920 LDC per block. However that is going to change in about a week or so, where the block rewards are going to half.

as far is your rejected lines, can you clarify a little more? cgminer will say block whatever is either accepted or rejected. usually your LDC wallet will pop-up with a message you received some LDC first, and then you will see a message in cgminer you found a block, or vice-versa. if cgminer finds a block, but you didn't get in message in the LDC wallet, the block you found got orphaned. orphaned blocks also shows up as greyed out transactions in the LDC wallet, they never get confirmed.

Here is a sample line from CGminer output:

[2014-2-13 17:19:58]  Rejected 23144e32 Diff 1.87k/1064 BLOCK! GPU 1

I don't have any greyed out lined in my transaction window.

ok, well the grayed out transactions may disappear i guess...i checked my wallet and i didnt see any grayed out transactions as of late...i guess they drop off your wallet after awhile, since you didnt really get credit for that block...however, you sample line is just simple telling you that the block you "found" got orphaned, basically someone else "found" the block and got it out to the LDC network faster than you did. maybe it was me! =)...so while it sucks, that happens sometimes when you solo mine...hope this clears something up for you.
Activity: 831
Merit: 500
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor
I am in on this coin to try solo mining because it has such a low difficulty and to make sure I am doing it right. So far, I have been solo mining for an hour and have found almost 20 blocks. Difficulty is showing 0 on CGminer.

Also, looking at the miner output, I am getting a ton of rejected lines that also say BLOCK! Whats the deal?

yea the current difficulty is 0.01622832, so finding blocks is easy right now, and you should be getting 1920 LDC per block. However that is going to change in about a week or so, where the block rewards are going to half.

as far is your rejected lines, can you clarify a little more? cgminer will say block whatever is either accepted or rejected. usually your LDC wallet will pop-up with a message you received some LDC first, and then you will see a message in cgminer you found a block, or vice-versa. if cgminer finds a block, but you didn't get in message in the LDC wallet, the block you found got orphaned. orphaned blocks also shows up as greyed out transactions in the LDC wallet, they never get confirmed.

Here is a sample line from CGminer output:

[2014-2-13 17:19:58]  Rejected 23144e32 Diff 1.87k/1064 BLOCK! GPU 1

I don't have any greyed out lined in my transaction window.

Activity: 831
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

Hay, and what's the difficulty re-target?

Can the dev please answer?

I am not the dev...but Difficulty retargets every 20 blocks...Got that info from the Chinese announcement section for this coin.
We need buyers at https://www.newaltex.com/exchange/ldc_btc!!!   Grin

And the coin payout is going to drop by half in about 1.5 weeks...get mining, while the mining is good!  Cool
Activity: 686

Can the dev please answer?
My client is always at "not synced" with 0 hours behind. is that just because blocks are generated so quickly?

Yeah, that happened to me too, but that got fixed automatically with time.
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
HALA MADRID
My client is always at "not synced" with 0 hours behind. is that just because blocks are generated so quickly?
I mined 200 blocks that are all labled as "not credited". What does that mean?

I think they're orphans.
HALA MADRID
I think she's still kicking
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Dead coin?
HALA MADRID
I mined 200 blocks that are all labled as "not credited". What does that mean?
legendary
Activity: 1184
Merit: 1017
synchs just fine
I think the block chain has been forked.

It's syncing forever without downloading anything and the rate at which it's downloading blocks is ~30 seconds.
I think it's pointless selling your coins that cheep in the exchange. The dev is active and the coin has good specs.

http://delogics.blogspot.com/2014/02/leadcoin-review.html
Top post has been updates.

Keep cryptsy votes up!
Pages:
Jump to: