Author

Topic: [ANN][LIBERTYCOIN][XLB] v1.0.3.0 | X11 | 100% POS | No IPO | No Premine | - page 104. (Read 359862 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
To anyone that has a brain, SELL and run from this coin, its poison now that they let in the whole blackcoin foundation to overrun this coin and a naive developer is so stupid he supported the scammers.

Brammein, sad much?

Good on you for making a god out of a base level filthy scammer.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
We need another liberty day --  a day FREE of self-appointed crypto "foundations" and "marketing leaders"
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
TROISTE AND IE ARE SAME PERSON
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
so is Templar77, LibertyCoin. This is info that will make or break other coins i know tied with Templar77
hear that Iconic?

Christopher Bouzy is a scam artist. He should be jailed.
Activity: 245
Merit: 100
Anyone point out that IE tried to stage a coup with BC and last night he used a alt account, barabbas, to try to do it again here? I say we're better off wothout him. Barabbas and IE are confirmed as same person in BC thread, which IE deleted the evidence, then again on reddit. Last night barabbas starts up with how untrustworthy the devs are and starts calling out for IE to take over the coin? It's a power grab, just like he accused the people of BC of doing!!!! I for one am happy this scammer is gone. He wont return the money from wall st event or even acknowledge anyone asking. He announced in his BC thread that he was going to make his own coin, He tried to hijack XLB and when the devs didnt like it, he dumped on US. It's no coincidence that the dump coincided with his announcement. He plans it all to "attempt", poorly to make it look like its other people, when he is the one who dumped BC and he is the one dumping XLB. period.

YUP.

Funny how every coin IE touches turns out to be run by scammers.

You know what they say. If you bump into an asshole one day he was probably an asshole. If you bump into assholes everywhere you go, it's probably YOU who is the asshole. hear that Iconic?

So BC is run by scammers . . . nice.
Activity: 210
Whats happened?
Iconic Expert is no longer involved in Libertycoin, so he decided to dump all his coins.

But why? What happened guys?
Take out your reading glasses my friend.
http://pastebin.com/124hnfXJ

After opening that, the first question that came to my mind:

"What is maarx (from BC) doing in that chat?Huh?"

So BC guys paid the dev or something?

Africanos the guy who dumped yesterday was there today having the time of his life. They all think this is a joke... They planned this from the start.

This is exactly what happened. They got the developer fooled and it's a big joke. You screwed your own coin over buddy. Good luck, you not have unethicial scammers and FUD starters running your IRC channel.

To anyone that has a brain, SELL and run from this coin, its poison now that they let in the whole blackcoin foundation to overrun this coin and a naive developer is so stupid he supported the scammers.
Activity: 23
Happy Liberty Day my ass!!! Im out good luck to you all.. And a big fuck you to all the fud fuckers!!!!!!!!!!!
Anyone point out that IE tried to stage a coup with BC and last night he used a alt account, barabbas, to try to do it again here? I say we're better off wothout him. Barabbas and IE are confirmed as same person in BC thread, which IE deleted the evidence, then again on reddit. Last night barabbas starts up with how untrustworthy the devs are and starts calling out for IE to take over the coin? It's a power grab, just like he accused the people of BC of doing!!!! I for one am happy this scammer is gone. He wont return the money from wall st event or even acknowledge anyone asking. He announced in his BC thread that he was going to make his own coin, He tried to hijack XLB and when the devs didnt like it, he dumped on US. It's no coincidence that the dump coincided with his announcement. He plans it all to "attempt", poorly to make it look like its other people, when he is the one who dumped BC and he is the one dumping XLB. period.

THIS.

Today barabbas wrote exactly like Iconic. Word for word. All the usual traits, chest thumping, bolding etc.

Christopher Bouzy is the biggest con artist in Crypto.

YUP.

Funny how every coin IE touches turns out to be run by scammers.

You know what they say. If you bump into an asshole one day he was probably an asshole. If you bump into assholes everywhere you go, it's probably YOU who is the asshole. hear that Iconic?
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Best time ever to buy XLB  Grin
Activity: 154

WELL GUESS WHAT... BC RECOVERED JUST FINE AND SO WILL XLB, GOOD RIDDANCE

cant you guys see that this is GOOD for XLB? The scammer is out!!!
Troist, I want my scort girl  Grin

Troiste is busy jerking off in frustration. His 70 cents per libertycoin dream has gone up in smoke.

You will never have it now  Cheesy

I don't see this coin ever going over 5 cents, all is over...
Activity: 224
Crypto Enthusiast, BD
Posting this again and again and again, since Op said ' no posts will be deleted' is deleting posts.

Liberty my ass.

You guys are lunatic crazy if you believe the dev (Original Poster) now.

OP was the guy deleting all the posts, lying about zerocoin and more. (well before IconicExpert was even involved).

He didn't fess up until ZeroCoin devs called him out.

If you are seriously buying back into this coin. You are C.R.A.Z.Y.

Hate me all you want, but i am SAVING your money for you

FUCK u. I wish to FUCK u MF......খানকির পোলা তোরে আমি চুদি!
Activity: 149
Posting this again and again and again, since Op said ' no posts will be deleted' is deleting posts.

Liberty my ass.

You guys are lunatic crazy if you believe the dev (Original Poster) now.

OP was the guy deleting all the posts, lying about zerocoin and more. (well before IconicExpert was even involved).

He didn't fess up until ZeroCoin devs called him out.

If you are seriously buying back into this coin. You are C.R.A.Z.Y.

Hate me all you want, but i am SAVING your money for you

minedout - your posting-frequency is more than ridiculous

best dump ever

I can already smell the first profit…

no need to remove XLB from mintpal
Activity: 70
Jump to: