Author

Topic: [ANN][LIBERTYCOIN][XLB] v1.0.3.0 | X11 | 100% POS | No IPO | No Premine | - page 156. (Read 359863 times)

Activity: 829
Merit: 1000
There was and probably still will be allot of attempts to manipulate price in the IRC.

The devs were being cautious and rightly so.

But, thanks largely to contacts from various communities coming into the IRC we were able to find the right people to complete the Anon extension. It was not just pump talk. We delivered.

I spoke with one of the Anon devs this morning and everything is going as it should.

Nice to hear that.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
RISE Project Manager
There was and probably still will be allot of attempts to manipulate price in the IRC.

The devs were being cautious and rightly so.

But, thanks largely to contacts from various communities coming into the IRC we were able to find the right people to complete the Anon extension. It was not just pump talk. We delivered.

I spoke with one of the Anon devs this morning and everything is going as it should.

I have access to the Libertycoin account but I rather use my account to post updates. Anything that I post should be taken as if it was coming from the official account.

Well I do like the fact that it's not being overhyped, and giving specific completion dates has resulted in disaster for other coins. Just hope the 'soon" statement lives up to its meaning (in crypto a month is not soon... Even a week may be unforgivable..)
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

I have access to the Libertycoin account but I rather use my account to post updates. Anything that I post should be taken as if it was coming from the official account.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
may 27   .oh  i like it
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000
You said %100 POS. How can I get my share from POS?
Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Ya, that's great and great news if it actually works however all the site shows is that we could have an encrypted block explorer.  Pretty much the exact same thing as what Sync released as anonymous and had to retract as it only encrypted the block explorer and not the actual block chain.  I am curious as to why users have and are posting this information instead of the Dev when he has stated not to believe anything not posted by him.  All I am asking is if Libertycoin can confirm the statements users are making otherwise he has told the community to dismiss them as they are being used to manipulate the market

So this means it's working but we're waiting on wallet integration, or is there more to it?
Activity: 210
The Liberty Send anonymity feature is almost complete! Liberty Send + Liberty Express = Top 10 in 60 days!

Hey is Libertycoin able to confirm this statement, I know your the official marketing guy of LBX but it just conflicts with what The Dev has been stating:

We won't be discussing about anonymity implementation publicly anymore, at least not until it's ready, for it has been used by pump and dumpers to manipulate the markets distorting our words since this coin was launched.

In the past, pump and dumpers in the IRC channel #Libertycoin have spread FUD, lies and distorted our words triying to manipulate the price. We are not saying they are doing it now, but we are asking you to be aware of this. News that don't come from us (this account) should not be taken seriously.

Regards

After he stated that all the news unless from his account should not be taken seriously and was being used by people trying to manipulate the price, I am curious as to why he has not relayed the information after the last statement.  After he made that statement the price shot down from almost 19000 to 9000, So I am curious to know if it was an actual update?

finally someone made a research about IE's announcments without proof
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
Has anybody began any work on a multi-pool? I wish I had the talent and know how to do this !!!!

Look at black or white or flt or cinni. multipool hardly helps.

I'm sure it does much more than hardly...
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Has anybody began any work on a multi-pool? I wish I had the talent and know how to do this !!!!

Look at black or white or flt or cinni. multipool hardly helps.
Activity: 113
Activity: 308
The Liberty Send anonymity feature is almost complete! Liberty Send + Liberty Express = Top 10 in 60 days!

Hey is Libertycoin able to confirm this statement, I know your the official marketing guy of LBX but it just conflicts with what The Dev has been stating:

We won't be discussing about anonymity implementation publicly anymore, at least not until it's ready, for it has been used by pump and dumpers to manipulate the markets distorting our words since this coin was launched.

In the past, pump and dumpers in the IRC channel #Libertycoin have spread FUD, lies and distorted our words triying to manipulate the price. We are not saying they are doing it now, but we are asking you to be aware of this. News that don't come from us (this account) should not be taken seriously.

Regards

After he stated that all the news unless from his account should not be taken seriously and was being used by people trying to manipulate the price, I am curious as to why he has not relayed the information after the last statement.  After he made that statement the price shot down from almost 19000 to 9000, So I am curious to know if it was an actual update?

Activity: 87
Buy support is thinning, sell walls getting bigger.

Risky business right now.
Activity: 490

Liberty Express Coming Soon!

What is Liberty Express Technology?

Liberty Express is new technology that will make it significantly easier to distribute and access Libertycoins on desktop computers. We are reinventing the way crypto wallets are distributed and accessed by end-users. The Liberty Express technology will open up entirely new distribution channels and finally make crypto user friendly for the masses. Libertycoin will be the first cryptocurrency that will be grandma friendly!

On Liberty Day (May 27th) I will be explaining more about Liberty Express!

Big news!!!
Activity: 742
I'm dying.
Activity: 168

Liberty Express Coming Soon!

What is Liberty Express Technology?

Liberty Express is new technology that will make it significantly easier to distribute and access Libertycoins on desktop computers. We are reinventing the way crypto wallets are distributed and accessed by end-users. The Liberty Express technology will open up entirely new distribution channels and finally make crypto user friendly for the masses. Libertycoin will be the first cryptocurrency that will be grandma friendly!

On Liberty Day (May 27th) I will be explaining more about Liberty Express!
Activity: 364

+ 1000

Thanks for the update IE.
Jump to: