Author

Topic: [ANN][LIBERTYCOIN][XLB] v1.0.3.0 | X11 | 100% POS | No IPO | No Premine | - page 167. (Read 359863 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Too the mooooon!!! 

Power to the LibertyCoin community!!!

oorah!!!  Grin
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Any update on anon feature in last 12 hours I've been snoozing and just woke up to this glory
Activity: 742
I'm dying.
Hit the road, Jack.

https://twitter.com/ThisWeeksCoin/status/469851585036955648

RETWEET FFS. What are you waiting for? You don't want to see 22k today?

Also, TMNT, why the hell do you think I did what I did today? :/
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
Since everyone is making proposals, I have one as well. If anyone, ANYONE is thinking about dumping coins....

There is an address just below. That is all.
Activity: 742
I'm dying.
Most of that 1k volume was done in the last 12h too. Impressive.
More than 600 BTC got in in the last 5 hours. Since we started playing with it.
Activity: 87
Most of that 1k volume was done in the last 12h too. Impressive.
Activity: 89
We just hit that 1000BTC volume on the Pal Wink

Edit: You are very fast Troiste!
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
1000 BTC 24H VOLUME ON MINTPAL!!!!
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
Activity: 112
Cmmon guys, don't get too fancy about the moon and shit, tell us more about why we should buy this coin and what's special about.
Looks like many holders tries to keep their coins and not to sell at least now. I guess it's the sign that xlb community trusts in dev's
and have some metal balls.... but that's no suprise, Iconic proved already (when he was a part of BC) that he's the guy we can trust

I am adding technology I was going to use for my coin and it will be a game changer. This is on top of the anon features the dev is working on.

I am glad to hear this.  So Iconic, have you decided not to launch your own coin in the summer and go all in on Libertycoin?
Activity: 1274
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Cmmon guys, don't get too fancy about the moon and shit, tell us more about why we should buy this coin and what's special about.
Looks like many holders tries to keep their coins and not to sell at least now. I guess it's the sign that xlb community trusts in dev's
and have some metal balls.... but that's no suprise, Iconic proved already (when he was a part of BC) that he's the guy we can trust

I am adding technology I was going to use for my coin and it will be a game changer. This is on top of the anon features the dev is working on.

Thank you based IE.
Activity: 405
Merit: 250

This coin have the branding of a superstar coin in addition to upcoming anonymity feature.  And this coin is also POS and only have 16.5Million with 1% interest.  What more could you ask.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Activity: 1274
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Jump to: