Author

Topic: [ANN][LIBERTYCOIN][XLB] v1.0.3.0 | X11 | 100% POS | No IPO | No Premine | - page 274. (Read 359864 times)

legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
Fucker of "the system"
sux pool operators kept 80% of the coins wish THECRYPTOPOOL would give me the 15k they owe me  the whole time the operator was like everything is fine your coins are safe keep mining then he says owe what your dashboard showed ewas incorrect  BS they kept all my coins and dumped and bought back like 1k sent em to me and said thats all u get
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Activity: 1708
Merit: 553
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
Hey guys

We have just finished developing free fully customizable and installation-friendly price and calculator widgets.

You can display and convert XLB against any crypto / fiat on your webste

Check it out https://www.cryptonator.com/widget

Sweet. I just checked out all my coin values in USD with the calculator. Worked tits!
Activity: 350
Merit: 250

apparently its a scam pool

It's not a scam pool, both MPOS pools had issues with XLB and they are returning coins. I think the last post said 95% had been returned.

24Hash also said they were getting lots of people trying to claim coins that they hadn't mined, so before you spread FUD, make sure you aren't replying to FUD.

When I emailed for my coins with my UserID, email, wallet address, coin total and a screen shot of my balance, I got my coins back in less than 15 minutes.

Yeah ?
I send him 3 mails.. with UserID, email,wallet, worker name and today screenshoot.
5 DAYS and nothing.. so what ppl can think?

Activity: 252
XLB.24HASH.COM will start payout manualy in next few days

plese send wallet address to me on pm (including username and registered e-mail)

5 days waiting, and nothing..
how my 91,694 xlb 24hashcom?
if anyone is still waiting for xlb from him ?

Same here. I have sent PM and emails but have not received my XLB or any response from him.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 553
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
The FUD trolls have my thanks as I bought more XLB on the cheap!  First it was 9600XLB at 670 sat and then again last night 4600 more xlb at 1500 sats. Love it. It's back to 1900 sats now and rising. I'm done buying. with the mined I have over 22000 XLB so now it's time for the moon ride. Smiley
Activity: 126

It's not a scam pool, both MPOS pools had issues with XLB and they are returning coins. I think the last post said 95% had been returned.

24Hash also said they were getting lots of people trying to claim coins that they hadn't mined, so before you spread FUD, make sure you aren't replying to FUD.

When I emailed for my coins with my UserID, email, wallet address, coin total and a screen shot of my balance, I got my coins back in less than 15 minutes.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
RISE Project Manager
6 btc wall on bittrex!

Highest volume of the day.  Cool
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Still waiting for my payment too despite sending PM and email as instructed.

plese send wallet address to me on pm (including username and registered e-mail)

Activity: 350

hottest coin today = dreamcoin , up 1000% in two days , probably just a big scam :

https://bitcointa.lk/threads/libertycoin-and-dreamcoin-are-both-scams.313362/page-2

hey guys can someone tell me if this is right?
Activity: 714
RISE Project Manager
We should have an OSX wallet available today.

Just waiting for response from MystPhysx.
Activity: 530
This looks great. I have no idea what it says, but I like it!

Do we have one of these for Chinese?
Activity: 313
Changing avatars is currently not possible.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
LibertyCoin [XLB] is now on Europex : https://www.europex.eu/#!coin/btc/xlb
Only 0.12% exchange fee
Only 0.00002 BTC fee for instant BTC withdraw

Grin thanks!

good news. libertycoin has much potential.
Activity: 154
Activity: 154
LibertyCoin [XLB] is now on Europex : https://www.europex.eu/#!coin/btc/xlb
Only 0.12% exchange fee
Only 0.00002 BTC fee for instant BTC withdraw

Grin thanks!
Jump to: