Author

Topic: [ANN][LIBERTYCOIN][XLB] v1.0.3.0 | X11 | 100% POS | No IPO | No Premine | - page 320. (Read 359864 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Activity: 177
Merit: 100

The group wanting to crash Libertycoin
We (dev team) have a group on Skype, and we had an Indian friend that collaborated for many projects in the past. A few weeks ago, when we decided to create Libertycoin. He argued that he wanted to include a ‘secret premine’ in the code and profit from this coin. We rejected that idea. He got angry because he cannot create coins by himself so he threatened to crash our launch if we released it without him (and the secret premine).
So far we have doxxed some of his fake accounts and we have confirmed it is him making all the bad comments.
We don’t know his real name, only some of his accounts, but the only further thing we can say is that he has been involved in heavily premined coins like Hotcoin where they premined more than 6% of the coins.

We cannot tell if all the accounts asking for a relaunch are him, but we do know that the majority are.

that looks similar to 'the guy' with group of clone account that create chaos in  bc & cinni from last month until now..
Activity: 126
I confirm I have received the payment from http://xlb.thecryptopool.com/  a few minutes ago.

After my calculation the amount is correct.

Thanks

Activity: 313
Merit: 250
Changing avatars is currently not possible.
Just to announce that payouts have been sent to the users whom already sent their wallet addresses with their Pm's. I have pm'd the remaining people who didn't give me a wallet address.

Please check, and keep in mind this is the actual payment that you were supposed to receive, pool was sending sometimes up to 3x payouts and some users even reported this to me.

Any further info please send me another PM
I dig the 110K.You gave me 38K,Other coins go?

Your number is wrong! Was the same for me but obviously there was a multiple payout per block problem. Considering my hashrate, I think the amount I got should be ok! 110K in that period, I doubt that... I had 87K on the balance btw and received 32k
I counted force 100M。It took 10 hours digging,You give me 38K?Is a joke right,I dig the 10 hours in the other pool I got 130K,FUCK
Activity: 231
It is not able to block the scamm pool's blocks,as they can transfer away coins to another wallet address.
there are pools scammed huge XLBs,will they dump their coins?
I am worrying.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
Just to announce that payouts have been sent to the users whom already sent their wallet addresses with their Pm's. I have pm'd the remaining people who didn't give me a wallet address.

Please check, and keep in mind this is the actual payment that you were supposed to receive, pool was sending sometimes up to 3x payouts and some users even reported this to me.

Your number is wrong! Was the same for me but obviously there was a multiple payout per block problem. Considering my hashrate, I think the amount I got should be ok! 110K in that period, I doubt that... I had 87K on the balance btw and received 32k
Activity: 480

Confirmed. I received payment and the amount is on par with what it should be based on my experience with other pools and my hashrate. Thank your for taking care of this matter honestly.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Nice, I  have received coins from xlb.thecryptopool.com.
please pm  mpalenciac(above) as soon as possible.
tell him your pool email and wallet address.
Good reputation pool Grin
Activity: 313
Changing avatars is currently not possible.

Activity: 126

Sent the address now in PM. Ty , I am happy i was defending you Cheesy

I am stuck at block 2636 and thus unable to sync. I have re-downloaded the wallet but still no progress. Does any one of you guys have the same problem?

Lucky you. Three different installs, three different conf's,... I can't even get it to sync once.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166

confirmed!
Activity: 168

Activity: 751
Merit: 500
Activity: 277
I am stuck at block 2636 and thus unable to sync. I have re-downloaded the wallet but still no progress. Does any one of you guys have the same problem?

addnode=162.243.90.199
addnode=106.216.171.76
addnode=liberty.suprnova.cc

If addnode not works, backup wallet.dat, and delete Libertycoin folder in AppData\Roaming

Run the Libertycoin client, sync the blockchain again.
Activity: 243
Activity: 231
it seems that we finally have a fair pos coin .NO Chinese dev,NO Chinese pool...

addnode=106.216.171.76
addnode=82.231.48.47:55901
addnode=107.170.218.104:55901
addnode=162.243.90.199:55901
addnode=203.195.205.72:55901
addnode=198.50.242.34:55901
addnode=37.187.74.123:55901
addnode=192.99.3.15:55901
addnode=174.51.17.18:55901
addnode=93.103.43.62:55901
Activity: 405
Activity: 458
Merit: 265
WTB  50,000 XLB for .2btc  

Lol... These coins will probably be worth 0.003btc each or greater in a few months... I'm holding on to mine as once the 5 days of mining are finished people will have to buy to get the coin and this will increase the price. This is also an anonymous coin and the black market means this coin has huge potential.... Like I said, I'm holding.

Its all risk man,   every coin has 'huge' potential right?    I'm offering a roughly 20-30% insta-profit over mining  with rentals.  Thats not bad for some people
I thought your price was completely reasonable. As you said, compared to the cost of mining it's probably 20-30% over the market rate.
Jump to: