Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LIBERTYCOIN][XLB] v1.0.3.0 | X11 | 100% POS | No IPO | No Premine | - page 80. (Read 359862 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Tonight will be the anonymous author would have done on the line tonight as a surprise to you guys wait and see Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
Wait what?
We have a surprise coming soon observed bright eyes it
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
We have 285 pages and its moving fast.. There is a strong and active community here and its easy to see!

Now whats next!?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Tonight will be the anonymous author would have done on the line tonight as a surprise to you guys wait and see Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

What....?
So when I first joined this community a few days ago I was having a hard time finding a good source for news and updates..
Are we working on having one media outlet where we can find all the juicy information about the coin?

Links to twitter feeds, etc...

I know we have our main page, but I should was having a heard time learning about Announcements and Liberty Day Events..

I know theirs bounties out for translations, but what was that for?
Activity: 249
Merit: 250
Wait what?
Activity: 32
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
Litecoin is a copy of tenebrix, no innovation at all.
Feathercoin is a copy of Litecoin, no innovation at all.
Dogecoin is a copy of Litecoin, no innovation at all.(copy of loot and their random reawd system )
Pawncoin is a copy of Litecoin, no innovation at all.
Blackcoin is a copy of Novacoin, no innovation at all.

Cinnicoin is a copy of Novacoin, no innovation at all.

Do you want me to continue?
Blackcoin is a copy of Novacoin, (but BC 1st turned of POW part with solved fork issues without POW Yea once were time bomb attack -was  patched)
Novacoin is copy of PPC (but Nova added coin age )
PPC is copy of BTC (but PPC added Pos protocol to POW coin )
generally at creation stage  those coin had those features...some tweaks exiting code but they made steps forward with code.
I don't blame XBL or whatever coin but what is for you "no innovation at all." generally is evolution of crypto...
Sooner or later we will get rid of blockchian that will be next crypto gen.

XBL stepped on mine field with zerocoin ( Anoncoin devs are trying implement it hmm 6 months so is not so easy )
Even DRK was working with anon feature for a while... ( 2 years old source code )
XBL wil get anon feature sooner or later but is work not on 2 days of work but months.
Activity: 28
You need to reach other communities! ...

Stay positive and lets get back to promoting Liberty!

Thank you Jmattes.

yes, We are co-ordinating a massive watch dog like group which exposes scammers like these. I reached out to key members of /r/bitcoin and /r/cryptocurrency and there has been some very positive response. We are going to build a website with key bitcoin members on the advisory board of this watchdog foundation. I am sorry Liberty had to go through this. But remember, the coin fundamentals are still the same and when the community comes together to build infrastructure Liberty can do very well.

Onwards and upwards Liberty. You can do it.  Smiley
Activity: 140
Guys, a bunch of good natured XLB community members have reached out to me and requested me to take my investigation/exposition over to a new thread.

I will heed to their request and open a separated thread. Onwards and upwards.

You need to reach other communities! So by making your own thread and having it bumped and read by other coin communities you can warn Crypto as a whole.
We already know that creep is a scammer, but others that dont read here or follow the coin wont..

XLB is bouncing around 4500 which is great.. Just wait a few days for this bs to clear and we will be back to growing guys..
It will be a blimp on the radar in a few days like it was for BC and look how that turned out..

LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED!

+1

It's time to move on. Fight over. Move on. It's about the coin from now on!
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
I have a feeling he bought back in low. He knows this is going higher and I also think he really played hard to crash it so he could buy low.

I don't care anyway, I only see this coin growing stronger and the good people in this community are rewarded.
Activity: 45
Merit: 1
Activity: 540
If he can pump it back to 12000 satoshi I think most of us would be happy already. He only needs 50 BTC or so to do that
Guys, a bunch of good natured XLB community members have reached out to me and requested me to take my investigation/exposition over to a new thread.

You need to reach other communities! So by making your own thread and having it bumped and read by other coin communities you can warn Crypto as a whole.
We already know that creep is a scammer, but others that dont read here or follow the coin wont..

XLB is bouncing around 4500 which is great.. Just wait a few days for this bs to clear and we will be back to growing guys..
It will be a blimp on the radar in a few days like it was for BC and look how that turned out..

LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED!

Good Idea.

We can concentrate now on building OUR coin SmileySmiley
Activity: 28

Activity: 540
He has 4 confirmations already so our Crypto Wolf could prove it now if he wanted to
How can you believe this shit? Cheesy:D:D

I don't think anyone does.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
How can you believe this shit? Cheesy:D:D
Funds being transferred to the exchange:

https://blockchain.info/tx/5bb65ef4e44625706f97ae852d02b99b2074b1cc1ad1a27aa612262728b7c24b

For those who don't believe me.... get ready, you will have the biggest surprise of your life.

1 hour and 20 minutes left for the 1000 BTC pump.

HOLY SHIT!!!!

How do we know this is destined for a pump though. You could have just found a large transaction (forgive my lack of trust... I've been in Crypto 3 months and I have none anymore Wink)

Check my latest posts, I announced this pump hours ago.

Funds are being transferred now.

Note: For me this coin is just like Bitcoin in the beginning, I will buy as much as I can.

I'm just warning you so this gets marked in history.

If you put price lower or higher is irrelevant at the moment, all sell orders will be gone, is just really for this to be recorded in history.

1 hour and 8 minutes left

I hope you're right. However, no educated person will believe you unless you can prove it.

I certainly hope for everyone's sake you are right. With such a huge transaction amount, please forgive my skepticism.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
IconicAmateur, stop this shit. No one wants to hear you repeat yourself 300 times.
Pages:
Jump to: