Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LimecoinX Rebrand to BitSend] - page 18. (Read 110652 times)

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1014
September 17, 2015, 09:58:07 AM
actually the only thing where you can use Limx is to Setup a Masternode and that is quite cheap.
Since there are a lot of new coin's produced every day, that will add a lot of Pressure to the Price.
ever thought about switching to POS?
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
September 17, 2015, 05:05:09 AM

We have as a goal to increase the reward up to 100%.

Why? To increase the inflation even more, and make the price lower?  Huh What is the point in doing that?

Actually now masternodes do not earn much, as everything is taken by 2-3 people running huge number of masternodes... I am thinking about stopping my MN's, as they get almost no reward anymore... But increasing the reward for masternodes will not resolve this problem, as it will just de-valuate the coin.

It is much better to increase the amount needed for masternode at least 4-5 times! At least this will save MN running resources on VPS, and may justify running the MN...

The reward per block will not changed. But we want the limx is not only for multipools.

Drays, I agree with you in that sense. Inflation. Limx. Negated that fact. I hate to admit the amount needed for the masternodes needs to increase, but it does. It should reflect the price on the exchange. I would say at least a sum of .20BTC per masternode (something like that). It would make the masternodes more scarce.

Yes they need to increase amount of coins for masternode
Activity: 474
Merit: 501
September 16, 2015, 02:22:21 PM

Why? To increase the inflation even more, and make the price lower?  Huh What is the point in doing that?

Actually now masternodes do not earn much, as everything is taken by 2-3 people running huge number of masternodes... I am thinking about stopping my MN's, as they get almost no reward anymore... But increasing the reward for masternodes will not resolve this problem, as it will just de-valuate the coin.

It is much better to increase the amount needed for masternode at least 4-5 times! At least this will save MN running resources on VPS, and may justify running the MN...

The reward per block will not changed. But we want the limx is not only for multipools.

Drays, I agree with you in that sense. Inflation. Limx. Negated that fact. I hate to admit the amount needed for the masternodes needs to increase, but it does. It should reflect the price on the exchange. I would say at least a sum of .20BTC per masternode (something like that). It would make the masternodes more scarce.
copper member
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1348
September 16, 2015, 03:55:49 AM

Why? To increase the inflation even more, and make the price lower?  Huh What is the point in doing that?

legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1073
September 16, 2015, 03:39:52 AM

copper member
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1348
September 16, 2015, 02:15:48 AM
Christian and team,

Any chance for a masternode reward increase?

Why isn't there more players on 2 moons? There is like 3 people.

The games are good. But the market is very large.  Undecided
September 16, 2015, 01:23:55 AM
Christian and team,

Any chance for a masternode reward increase?

Why isn't there more players on 2 moons? There is like 3 people.
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
September 15, 2015, 11:29:56 PM
only selling, no buyers..
legendary
September 13, 2015, 05:23:05 AM
Cryptsy just added $limx :https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/LIMX_BTC
very nice

Very good news, now need to buy more Smiley
Activity: 426
Merit: 250
September 12, 2015, 09:38:30 AM
Cryptsy just added $limx :https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/LIMX_BTC
very nice
Activity: 577
Merit: 500
September 11, 2015, 05:58:01 PM
I am now syn up to 0 hour(s) behind at blocks 124133.
But it is still showing out of sync.

It stayed at a block position again like before but much closer to finish syn up.  Roll Eyes
legendary
September 11, 2015, 04:37:53 AM
That is not only you. The blockchain is indeed stuck at block 123847 for 17 hours already. Both block explorers are showing the same.

This happens pretty often last weeks with LIMX...

But that is not a problem with blockchain itself. The problem is - there is some miner (most probably multipool), who kicks in with huge hashrate, raises difficulty to the sky, then stops mining (most probably switches to another coin with better price/difficulty ratio), and LIMX blockchain is left with very high diff and only small number of dedicated miners, who will mine another few hours or even days, to get a single block.

This is exactly what we see now (see for example Aikapool dashboard): the leftover network hashrate is more than 2 GHz, but the real hashrate now is much less, so it will take a lot of time to resolve a block.

Yes thanks for your answer well explained
September 10, 2015, 06:41:03 PM
Thanks for your answer
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1073
September 10, 2015, 06:18:51 PM
That is not only you. The blockchain is indeed stuck at block 123847 for 17 hours already. Both block explorers are showing the same.

This happens pretty often last weeks with LIMX...

But that is not a problem with blockchain itself. The problem is - there is some miner (most probably multipool), who kicks in with huge hashrate, raises difficulty to the sky, then stops mining (most probably switches to another coin with better price/difficulty ratio), and LIMX blockchain is left with very high diff and only small number of dedicated miners, who will mine another few hours or even days, to get a single block.

This is exactly what we see now (see for example Aikapool dashboard): the leftover network hashrate is more than 2 GHz, but the real hashrate now is much less, so it will take a lot of time to resolve a block.
September 10, 2015, 04:43:10 PM
I am stuck on the same block, too.
I did not configure anything about masternodes.

Sorry, Delete peers.dat did not help

Now it is 14 hours behind, stayed same on blocks 123847

Please help!

Are you running masternodes from these wallets?

Well obviously not now haha. I am in the same boat. I wasn't sure if it was a problem with everyone or had to do with my hot cold wallets.
Activity: 90
September 10, 2015, 04:20:17 PM
I am stuck on the same block, too.
I did not configure anything about masternodes.

Please help!

September 10, 2015, 04:15:20 PM

Please help!

September 10, 2015, 03:50:43 PM

Please help!
Activity: 90
September 10, 2015, 03:39:54 PM
Hello, same symptoms,
delete peers.dat did not help.

Even deleted the whole blockchain and resynced until the same block only.
Unfortunately sent some coins to exchange, first fooled by the fact, that the exchange showed the amount pending.
But even there there are zero confirmations shown even after a long time.

Blockchain creation stuck?

Regards,
A-tm

My newly syn wallet is stayed at 6 hours(s) behind; 123847 blocks, for a long time.
Anyone getting this also?  Huh
Delete peers.dat file and sync again?  Wink
September 10, 2015, 02:11:38 PM
hope we can change some things soon...starting many masternodes on the same IP isn´t a good solution for the longterm.

we are always open for some new ideas

think only one masternode per ip and a masternode reward increasing is a good idea.

i kind of like the MUEBank idea. Storing limx into a "bank like" system.

can you give me some more infos about the MUEBank system? dont know that.

That will not help as long as PoW Reward is that high. There are WAY to many new coins generatet atm.

a blockhalving is against our philosophy...currently 50 % of the daily LTC reward....limx has in around 9 years the same amount of coins like LTC now...thats a very long time & if LTC has its halving, the daily reward is the same like LIMX.

http://www.mue.club/post/mue-bank-www-muebank-com-6-5-apr-savings-account-for-mue-community-first-10-7347903?trail=15

They closed up shop, but it is still a good idea. Kind of like an online savings account minus the quick liquidity. Withdrawals had to be requested 30 days in advance.
Pages:
Jump to: