Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LimecoinX Rebrand to BitSend] - page 37. (Read 110652 times)

copper member
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1348
June 14, 2015, 06:17:36 AM
Nataren is coming @ Limxian ...build the Worldwunder and win the game.

http://www.limxian.org/limxian/
copper member
June 14, 2015, 03:49:28 AM
All Exchanges and Pools have now 11231. Good Work !

Bchain is Version 27!
Multifaucet ist correct 31  Wink
http://www.multifaucet.tk/index.php?blockexplorer=LIMX

There were still some 28 versions. ...Without TimeWindow Update.

Regards
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
June 13, 2015, 06:49:06 AM
@LIMX

From an investor point of view, a few questions:

- Is there a roadmap or something that displays the goals of LIMX?

- What differentiates LIMX from DASH or other DASH based coins?

the differences are:

LIMX 5 minutes x11 chain
DASH 2.5 minutes x11 chain

LIMX currently kgw, test delta coming soon (possible hybrid will be created)
DASH - dgw retarget

LIMX reward static 50 coins
DASH relative from difficulty ~2.5 - 5 coins

fixed rate of distributed coins p.a ~5.25 million limx p.a.

LIMX no blockhalving, 50% lower tx fees, 10 MB max blockchain size.
LIMX fix masternode reward 1/5 pow + 1/2 tx fee / 40 pow + 10 mn
LIMX lower min darksend amount.
LIMX chain will run ~100 years

LIMX 525 million coins max
DASH ~22 million coins max

LIMX masternode 5000 coins ( protection that not all coins are stored in mn)
DASH masternodes 1000 coins (50% of all coins are stored in mn)

LIMX masternodes -  no governance system will be implemented!

DASH branding - digital cash
LIMX branding - has several interpretation options - based on color lime green #32cd32 + math function limes->x (kgw) + urban speech for limited = limx + the smallest units are called limes , based on the fruit & math function.

----------------------------------------

we have no roadmap, but a TECHMAP in beta production.

currently some points in development, but many points already implemented - this is the way we want to go.

Activity: 525
Merit: 510
June 13, 2015, 05:50:42 AM
@LIMX

From an investor point of view, a few questions:

- Is there a roadmap or something that displays the goals of LIMX?

- What differentiates LIMX from DASH or other DASH based coins?
copper member
June 13, 2015, 04:31:58 AM
From Dash is only Masternode, Instantx, Darksend. All of Dash runs not perfect.

Everything else has dash copied from BTC.

---

German Posting Anyone who wants to can like to translate it into English.

Ich persönlich finde Dash hat viele gute Ideen, jedoch soll Limx kein Dash clone sein. Limx soll viel mehr gute Ideen mit
aufnehmen und selbständig erweitern. Wie z.B. KGW/Delta Hybrid.  Was Limx langfristig interessant macht ist die Coinverteilung ohne Ponzischema. Sicherlich für
kurzfristige zocker nicht von Bedeutung aber es ist Grundlage für eine breite Basis. Ich bin nun schon seit Anfang 2013 dabei und habe schon mehr
coins sterben sehen wie aufsteigen. Meine Beobachtung ist, dass jegliches Ponzi Schema langfristig schlecht funktioniert. Insbesonderer sind auch reine
POS Coins keine Lösung. Auch hier werden Early viel zu stark bevorzugt.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
June 12, 2015, 08:59:35 PM
I'm embarrassed to have DASH on our site if this is what their community is like, may have to do something about that.

Cryptopia will be delisting DASH as a result of this thread. This will be the last post I ever make on this shithole.

Everyone likes those posts?..
Well, it seems again I have alternative opinion I need to express...

Guys, I am actually agree to what TripleHeXXX wrote, also I am not a proponent of DASH (and actually am not interested in that coin for the moment), but... this is crazy.

You want to somehow punish DASH community because there is one moron (or better to say - an imbalanced personality) among DASH supporters? Seriously? Grin

You are free to do what you want, but... it is just childish behaviour, to put it mildly Smiley. Am I the first one to tell you that every single community has at least one moron inside? Roll Eyes But it is not them who define the community.

To make my point more clear: should everyone ban all Norwegians just because there is Breivik..?

Don't worry the DASH community are already in the process of destroying this exchange, If I had coins there I would remove them.

Don't mess with DASH. These trolls need to learn a hard lesson. Copy paste coin are a joke including DASH2(LIMX)
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1073
June 12, 2015, 02:35:53 PM
I'm embarrassed to have DASH on our site if this is what their community is like, may have to do something about that.

Cryptopia will be delisting DASH as a result of this thread. This will be the last post I ever make on this shithole.

Everyone likes those posts?..
Well, it seems again I have alternative opinion I need to express...

Guys, I am actually agree to what TripleHeXXX wrote, also I am not a proponent of DASH (and actually am not interested in that coin for the moment), but... this is crazy.

You want to somehow punish DASH community because there is one moron (or better to say - an imbalanced personality) among DASH supporters? Seriously? Grin

You are free to do what you want, but... it is just childish behaviour, to put it mildly Smiley. Am I the first one to tell you that every single community has at least one moron inside? Roll Eyes But it is not them who define the community.

To make my point more clear: should everyone ban all Norwegians just because there is Breivik..?
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
June 11, 2015, 09:39:24 PM
That is simply AWESOME!! WAY TO GO CRYPTOPIA!! I like that you are trying to eliminate the bullshit from Crypto!! That's exactly what this world needs if any cryptocurrencies will ever be taken seriously Wink Cheers mate
Activity: 176
Merit: 102
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz
June 11, 2015, 07:04:52 PM
Firstly, before anyone attempts to discount me for my post activity, let me say that is exactly this kind of bullshit that is the reason I don't frequent this cesspool. Mangled Blue is a cunt, there's no two ways about it as evidenced by his behavior in this thread, but he is only a small symptom of a much larger problem in my opinion. A large swathe of the cryptocurrency community is incredibly toxic, and we wonder why widespread adoption is such a hurdle. These entitled, self centered, self serving cunts are holding us all back, and the longer we take to address this issue the less likely crypto is to succeed in more meaningful ways any time soon. I strongly encourage people to start sending a message to people such as Mangled Blue, and even the people that run sites like this one, this behavior will continue as long as we allow it to. Cryptopia is working on building a stronger community, one that focuses on helping and building cryptocurrencies as a whole rather than playing the my shitcoin could beat up your shitcoin game. Say no to toxic people. Say no to ponzi schemes. Say no censorship. Say no to dickheads.

June 10, 2015, 02:13:03 PM
Sounds like this Mangled Blue guy needs to get back on whatever medication he stopped taking.

It takes a lot to make DASH (the biggest ongoing scam in crypto) look worse than it already does, but this guy manages to pull it off.

hello mr. adam white,

i was always asking myself, if you would ever post something here  Grin

check this out http://forum.limx.eu/index.php?PHPSESSID=3e6eb2db96f503ae3ca351f7b716e8ae&topic=3.0

-----

and no we´ll not attacking any other coins; if we do anything, then support them!!! - additional dev information: both 32 years old & from germany and working both in different it-businesses.

testnet working now; i updated the clients a few hours ago http://sourceforge.net/projects/limx/files/?source=navbar still version 0.11.2.31 with fixed testnet.
Activity: 605
Merit: 500
June 10, 2015, 01:34:30 PM
Sounds like this Mangled Blue guy needs to get back on whatever medication he stopped taking.

It takes a lot to make DASH (the biggest ongoing scam in crypto) look worse than it already does, but this guy manages to pull it off.

legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1073
June 10, 2015, 07:18:35 AM
I think I got it(!!) - every single coder in Crypto (or maybe in the world in general..?  Huh) should immediately abandon anything he does, and start working on Dash development! Roll Eyes (assuming the Dash is the greatest coin of any coins ever existed or imagined)  Tongue
copper member
June 09, 2015, 06:41:55 PM
Hi Mates,

The Testnet is available tomorrow.

We also have many test done with KGW and delta.

Regards Christian
Activity: 299
Merit: 250
June 09, 2015, 06:28:12 AM
some problems with my masternode if i enter command

masternode start XXXYYYXXZZZ shows error : not capable masternode: Could not connect to XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX:8886 wtf ?
i am not changed nothing

some problems with my router..now is ok
June 07, 2015, 05:19:04 AM
@mangled blue - some interesting points you have there.

1. nearly all altcoins are based on bitcoin. if you look at the dash code, you´ll see that they copy and paste the bitcoin improovements, too. thats because bitcoin is the leading currency. if we use dash coin improovements in an open source scene, is it still ok. if dash wants to implement the paper wallet generator, it could just copy that - sure the background image must be fit to the dash design, where i cant help, because i dont know which design dash wants.

2. there is a hardcoded testnet available, but how to work against a hacker on a testnet, if we dont know what he is doing there? we restarted limx with no dev skills. that guy could just contact us and say what we wants...all 150k of the marketing fund? but this seems to be clear, he is trying to destroy limx...destroying a niche-coin; no concurrent allowed?

3. anon dev....if you run a .eu website, you cant hide behind godaddy or something else.

-with proof of developer someone gets real trust? or is trust something you can only earn and not buy? christian has 3 little children, its beta software & there will be no proof of developer in the nearly future for him. so official website is not running anonymous & if you seek our real identity just contact me via pm.

4. "My word is better than GOLD" - good point, but today you are relative angry  Shocked & you are attacking us and want that we attack back? no way.

5. perhaps it was a bad decision to go the dash way & get a relisting on bittrex -  i was against this, but limxdev is a dash fan, it was done. and we´ll not going that way that dash is going now.

6. if you have ideas what we can do better, just say it in normal words. you could join the dev team or not, but please dont write such aggressive

edit: i find some of your post history very intresting, especially the post quote from June 04, 2015, 09:44:34 PM :

"I'm actually trying to sell dump my LIMX - but not trying to hard I guess - So I can yet be done with another item called a coin
nasty little buggers"
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/mangled-blue-101343

copper member
June 07, 2015, 03:51:07 AM
@ Mangle Blue ... Nice that you are back. Regards  Wink

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/mangled-blue-101343  DASH/ KASHMIRCOIN/ LIMECOINX

Hi Mates,

Update your wallets & masternodes - this update is required!

Current version is 0.11.2.31 for all OS

http://sourceforge.net/projects/limx/files/?source=navbar

Masternode package:

wget http://sourceforge.net/projects/limx/files/limx-linux64.zip

We switch (hardcoded) from KGW original @Block 99.500 to KGW2 settings & @Block 101.000 to DELTA Diff.

- KGW2 @Block 99.500
- DELTA @Block 101.000

We decide after that which retarget we´ll choose in the future, perhaps we build a kgw 2.0 with improvements from DELTA.

DELTA is the most advanced diff algorithm that has been developed by the Guldencoin development team
to keep our blockchain running smooth and to give our dedicated miners better value.
Multi/Jump pools have changed the game and DELTA is our answer to them.

Regards LimxSupport and Limxdev

copper member
June 06, 2015, 09:19:18 AM
DELTA come @ Block 101K.

What is DELTA?

DELTA is the most advanced diff algorithm that has been developed by the Guldencoin development team to keep our blockchain running smooth and to give our dedicated miners better value. Multi/Jump pools have changed the game and DELTA is our answer to them.

Why was the name DELTA chosen for a diff Algorithm?

The Delta Works project in the Netherlands protects a large area around the Rhine-Meuse-Scheldt delta from the sea, the Delta works project has been declared one of the Seven Wonders of the Modern World.  We thought this was fitting as DELTA is going to protect stalls in the guldencoin blockchain caused by jump pools.

Was the need for DELTA serious?

http://nlgstats.iblogger.org/

Please review the above link and notice the blocks per day and longest block gaps caused by jump pools entering and exiting our blockchain. We knew after trying
Kgw and DGW3 that we had to come up with our own difficulty algorithm.

Is DELTA future proof?

The simple answer is yes. It was one of the main goals to consider the potential changes in mining and the increased power that will come from future miners
as the world starts to adapt to virtual currencies.

What else is DELTA going to achieve?

DELTA is only the first part of our implementation for keeping the blockchain running smooth. DELTA is already prep'd to take on Multi Algo in the next release.
While Multi Algo on it's own does a good job, DELTA with Multi Algo will be a perfect fit. One of the main goals of DELTA is to bring back dedicated mining
to Guldencoin. The miners are the lifeblood of the blockchain and need to be given a suitable environment in which to operate. DELTA is for you and our users!

What won't DELTA achieve?

DELTA won't prevent jump pools from coming in and claiming blocks, but it will make it less profitable for them to do so.
Depending on the amount of hash that could leave our network we could experience 60minutes block times but we feel it will rarely exceed this time. Compare it to the nlgstats link above and you will see that as a massive improvement over what we have currently. It also allows us to stay at 300(5min) second blocktimes.

Regards Christian
June 06, 2015, 02:59:36 AM

Hi Mates,

update your wallets & masternodes - this update is required!

current version is 0.11.2.31 for all OS

http://sourceforge.net/projects/limx/files/?source=navbar

---

masternode package for linux:

wget http://sourceforge.net/projects/limx/files/limx-linux64.zip

We switch (hardcoded) from KGW original @Block 99.500 to KGW2 settings & @Block 101.000 to DELTA Diff. (test for Megacoin)

- KGW2 @Block 99.500
- DELTA @Block 101.000

- we decide after that which retarget we´ll choose in the future, perhaps we build a kgw 2.0 with improvements from DELTA.

"DELTA is the most advanced diff algorithm that has been developed by the Guldencoin development team
to keep our blockchain running smooth and to give our dedicated miners better value.
Multi/Jump pools have changed the game and DELTA is our answer to them."

Regards Limxsupport and Limxdev

Activity: 474
Merit: 501
June 04, 2015, 07:52:06 PM
I believe anything involving any type of tech has its weakness I m very inpressed how far limx came , I believe im gonna mine again and trade limx but with .04 volume I think its time for limx get pumped for a few days to bring interest back to the coin community

I'm pretty addicted to the online games.
Activity: 195
June 04, 2015, 05:43:35 PM
I believe anything involving any type of tech has its weakness I m very inpressed how far limx came , I believe im gonna mine again and trade limx but with .04 volume I think its time for limx get pumped for a few days to bring interest back to the coin community
Pages:
Jump to: