Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LINX] Linx | POW(Scrypt) | *** Q1 2018 Updates *** - page 31. (Read 84447 times)

Activity: 151
Merit: 10
Would join if I could get invited, dev didn't reply to my pm
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Guys. Join our slack channel: linxcoin.slack.com . a lot more info in there than on the forums lately. Smiley
Activity: 33
Please get LINX into bittrex  Smiley
Activity: 39
So, I'm interested in the project, price looks good and all, but what's its current status really? Is there something in the works?
Thanks!
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
Dev, do you have any news?
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
Says on my CPU miner that it has accepted 316 of 316. What does this mean? I checked "My Earnings' and still says 0 after 1 hour and a half.

You can't mine script coins with a CPU miner.  You will never get anywhere!!  There are coins that are CPU mining only, find them.
Activity: 56
Says on my CPU miner that it has accepted 316 of 316. What does this mean? I checked "My Earnings' and still says 0 after 1 hour and a half.
The coin seems to stay at 4k sats, which is nice. Maybe it will pump again 2x in few weeks, because it needs only a 2 million market cap. I just bought some more  Grin
Activity: 262
Merit: 250
Activity: 189
Activity: 66
Any way mine using CPU?
Activity: 40
This project seems good.
Activity: 17
How many miners in here? And is it profitable for you guys?
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129
I like the video . I think this coin only need a little os marketing to really  go to the moon  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Funny part is, I don't think even the dev wants it to moon. Him/Her/They seem far more interested in the usage aspect.

Perhaps a steady uptick is good for this coin, versus just something that will be worth a bajillion dollars. So if you're looking for investment, maybe just hold?

The definite good part is the volume has increase a lot, so there are trade interests going on for sure.

Thats not strange at all.

As a holder, I definitely don't want the price to rise fast.  Development should create something useful, with long term value.

Sharp price rises in small projects are always a precursor to locked-in speculators, and the effective death of the coin (or at least a nuclear winter until development really breaks out)
I would like Linx to get on other exchanges. Bittrex would be a good place in the future  Smiley Should have sold when it was about 4.5K sat and bought back at the moment.

Could someone give me a working script for ccminer to mine on GCPool or Linx mining pool?
Activity: 43
I like this coin.I got a lot at 1600-1850 level.I will support it and help bring down any big sell walls that might appear.This is going way above 5000 satoshi soon!

It popped up over 5000 sats today! Currently hovering around 4000. Awesome  Smiley

For those on Reddit, a dedicated subreddit has been set up by the community. Stop on by and subscribe/leave a comment: https://www.reddit.com/r/LINXcoin/
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
pow only? no pos? ...
Activity: 231
can I have an invite in SLACK channel thanks
I like the video . I think this coin only need a little os marketing to really  go to the moon  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Funny part is, I don't think even the dev wants it to moon. Him/Her/They seem far more interested in the usage aspect.

Perhaps a steady uptick is good for this coin, versus just something that will be worth a bajillion dollars. So if you're looking for investment, maybe just hold?

The definite good part is the volume has increase a lot, so there are trade interests going on for sure.

Well, I just checked it at cryptopia, you're right about the volume rised recently, and brought up the price too. For a coin with 100mil, this is a good sign with current price.

I like this coin.I got a lot at 1600-1850 level.I will support it and help bring down any big sell walls that might appear.This is going way above 5000 satoshi soon!
Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Well, I just checked it at cryptopia, you're right about the volume rised recently, and brought up the price too. For a coin with 100mil, this is a good sign with current price.
Pages:
Jump to: