Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LIT] LightCoin | Mobile Mining | Android Wallet to stake POS| On Bittrex - page 22. (Read 80872 times)

Activity: 527
Merit: 500
hi dev,what's about our further development plan?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
bro, waht about wallet? it shows offline.. even i didnt get my 690coins from the pool yet.. and pool asks me for inititate tranfer.. so ive to use wallet but this shit is not working Sad

Click the link below:

https://mega.co.nz/#!Zwl2CR4Q!9LxP-4qsRxfdeJLiUiKEsaQ9hUp355yKyQsLE0Ugg2A

Open your wallet and then close it.

Create Lightcoin.conf file in %appdata% /roaming /LightCoin directory and copy the details below in there

server=1
listen=1
addnode=108.61.198.108
addnode=203.217.75.40
addnode=37.187.144.69
addnode=162.243.39.250

Save it and restart your wallet. It will start to sync
Activity: 49
bro, waht about wallet? it shows offline.. even i didnt get my 690coins from the pool yet.. and pool asks me for inititate tranfer.. so ive to use wallet but this shit is not working Sad
Activity: 339
Merit: 250
I am working on getting Lightcoin in a exchange but this isn't a priority of mine. I will do my best.

It probably should be a priority if you don't want people to lose interest in the coin

Move onto another coin then.  Coins in general are experimental anyway. I hope this doesn't hit an exchange until majority of the pow is done at block 20000

We are on block 8000 for now. Sick of rape and abuse of coins by day traders who don't give a shit about anything but their profit. Coins get listed when they are ready and have volume to move.  whats 200 x 8000 ?

block no      conf             time/date              diff          reward
7989      117 left    19/06/2014 15:33:18    11.0999    200.00     - current block in the pool i am mining in.

Activity: 2
I am working on getting Lightcoin in a exchange but this isn't a priority of mine. I will do my best.

It probably should be a priority if you don't want people to lose interest in the coin
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Dev.... you better not let us down and do dump n run....

I am trying to keep faith in the coin and you and has been mining since start...
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004
I just started mining this. The dev claims he has future plans that look amazing. I hope he keeps working on this coin.

The good thing about short term POW then POS coins is the difficulty of mining doesn't effect the price. Once the coins are mined they are mined. It doesn't matter how hard they were to mine. In the end it comes down to what the dev does once it hits POS stage. There is no point in even getting onto an exchange until the coin is POS only and the dev is ready to release his future features.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I really love the cool crisp logo and could also be attractive to new age retail and online outlets have you ever thought of that? Smiley..I have added you to twitter @goldentags and will pm you.. Smiley
Activity: 394
ha,dev is gone . this great coin already dead. so mad ,
good luck devs, i am out .

I am not gone. I have always been here. This is a long term project. I am working to introduce Lightcoin mining on mobiles. I have no hurry to see it succeed because this is a experimental research. When goals are meet I will publish the results.

Lightcoinproject  ... i tweeted and mailed bittrex to add us .... its your turn now

dev you need to fix the website.

I have update the website with functional links.

So this is a dark coin clone in every way eh ?

I would not mind to be a clone of Darkcoin since it is a successful digital currency that have opened doors to other coins to succeed. Alternative crypto currencies follow the path of success and innovations like Bitcoin, Peercoin and Lightcoin is no different. What distinguishes Lightcoin from other is my long term development research plan but that is not our only goal. Time will tell if we are a good investment or not.

Good dev, we trust you Smiley
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
hope your apperance won't draw too much attention.
Activity: 56

I am not gone. I have always been here. This is a long term project. I am working to introduce Lightcoin mining on mobiles. I have no hurry to see it succeed because this is a experimental research. When goals are meet I will publish the results.

Lightcoinproject  ... i tweeted and mailed bittrex to add us .... its your turn now

I have update the website with functional links.

So this is a dark coin clone in every way eh ?

I would not mind to be a clone of Darkcoin since it is a successful digital currency that have opened doors to other coins to succeed. Alternative crypto currencies follow the path of success and innovations like Bitcoin, Peercoin and Lightcoin is no different. What distinguishes Lightcoin from other is my long term development research plan but that is not our only goal. Time will tell if we are a good investment or not.
website fixed. dev is back!!!!! Smiley Smiley
Activity: 84
Activity: 339

Name:    Lightcoinproject
Activity:    14
Position:    Newbie
Date Registered:    May 20, 2014, 12:12:29 PM
Last Active:    Today at 09:05:44 PM

This coin launched June 13th - 5 days ago and this clown thinks its all over. Might as well mine it 500mh net atm. Things wont get interesting till block 20000 so get mining.

I am sorry you wanted a 3-5 day pow coin.

edit - apologies didnt want to sound mean.

Activity: 596
Merit: 500
Hello everyone.

I am one of the Lightcoin project managers.

Questions about premine are already a wearout topic.

I have been around trading crypto currencies for the past 7 months and the same questions come up on every coin thread. They have been answered over and over for inumerous reasons.

Lightcoin Premine is to support the development of the project. There are already some bounties up.

About the future of the coin and what has to offer the community, there is a overview on the OP aswell project development plans but Michael (projectleader) is working on updating the OP till launch time!

Mr Proj Manager.... We would like an update on this please ASAP.
I really hope i dont regret mining this. Have a small test rig on it since launch.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
this dev is acting exactly like truckcoin dev, this thing is doomed
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Pages:
Jump to: