Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Live Crowd-sale] Bitsupra - A Decentralized Multi-Level Hosting Platform. - page 2. (Read 4582 times)

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1041
Bitcoin is a bit**
You think he means? Are you not in the team?

As this is a long-term project with at least two months of development and preparations

Two months are not that long  Roll Eyes

we can't risk to have the funds on a escrow,
it puts on risk the project and interrupts the correct development this project should have.

Ahh what? Does this make sense? Ehhm NO!

Any proof you guys are real?
Activity: 132
Merit: 100
Bsupra C. Member
Ends crowdsale?

it ends on 22 days, but the price goes higher as the time goes on

1.What does this mean "price goes higher as the time goes on" in particular?
2. Escrow? Any proof you guys are real? A group picture or linkeding or something like that? Just few faces with names isn´t enough.
3. Is the crowdsale with an upper limit?

thank you

I think he mean the crowd-sale doesn't have a fixed price, it's increasing every 3-4 days to avoid last minute purchases.
As this is a long-term project with at least two months of development and preparations, we can't risk to have the funds on a escrow,
it puts on risk the project and interrupts the correct development this project should have.
The crowd-sale doesn't have an upper limit.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1041
Bitcoin is a bit**
Ends crowdsale?

1.What does this mean "price goes higher as the time goes on" in particular?
2. Escrow? Any proof you guys are real? A group picture or linkeding or something like that? Just few faces with names isn´t enough.
3. Is the crowdsale with an upper limit?

thank you
legendary
Activity: 1310
Merit: 1000
bounty for (german) translation?

best regards
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
I purchased a little, sounds like a fun blockchain game that can only make you more money. I'm looking forward to launch.
its nice to have my keys already also. I'm guessing its not wise to use them for bitcoin transactions as they will be used on the counterparty network?

Hi,

Your bitcoin keys can be used for both, for bitcoin and counter-party as this last network doesn't interfere with bitcoin as its a side-chain, it reads different valors on the bitcoin block-chain than the normal bitcoin client but for convenience is better to use your account key only for BitSupra currency and counter-party network.
Activity: 58
I purchased a little, sounds like a fun blockchain game that can only make you more money. I'm looking forward to launch.
its nice to have my keys already also. I'm guessing its not wise to use them for bitcoin transactions as they will be used on the counterparty network?
Activity: 58
Hey,

After receiving several questions about BitSupra tokens, I've made an explanation here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14151544

Eric.

Thanks for the explanation, I may just buy some.
Activity: 48
Hey,

After receiving several questions about BitSupra tokens, I've made an explanation here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14151544

Eric.
Activity: 141
smells like biggest scam ever. I think I will stay far far away

lol the same was said with ethereum and most of those projects.

you can not compare this to ethereum

well it's not that big but they have a real and original business plan, something that the real world needs, mlm's are big mess because of their organization, those companies if we can call them like that, should be the first ones to be decentralized, or to create new ones on-blockchain, most of the projects here doesnt even offer something innovative or a real business plan, like what you have as signature.. there are 10 projects offering the same as that one, decentralized applications, contracts and stuff, but theres nobody creating those applications or working with them..   Wink
Activity: 450
Merit: 250

you can not compare this to ethereum

Activity: 450
Ends crowdsale?

Activity: 924
Decentralised Amazon & ICO Hub
Why I can't invest address??

Hi,

There was a temporary error few moments ago, you should try now.

Br

Okay, I try it now
Activity: 264
Bsupra C. Member

Hi,

There was a temporary error few moments ago, you should try now.

Br
Bsupra C. Member
esrows?? any transparency at all?

Our personal data is publicly available, we are releasing interview videos about our project soon.

How soon?  After crowd sale? I'll wait to see the videos before investing.  How about links to the team social network presence.

-tb--

During crowd-sale we'll post more details and ways to get higher community outreach like interview videos. The social networks from the staff are at their own discretion to make them public, we'll update you with this.
its easy to invest, just tried it, one of the few good icos
Pages:
Jump to: