Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][Live ICO] 🔥Efir.io - P2P “AdWords” for native advertising with bloggers - page 60. (Read 33516 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
The project is increasingly seen by investors. I'm sure that this project will be successful in accordance with predetermined targets. Very interesting and promising project! It is definitely worth to invest here!
Activity: 36
Where does Efir.io see itself in a year from now?
Activity: 36
What the maximal people for the reference programm ?
Activity: 3
Activity: 17
What will be advertised in Efir.io?
Activity: 40
Will your token be listed on Binance?
I think this coins is so potential, and can be listed on Binance!
Activity: 3
Will your token be listed on Binance?
Activity: 446
when will be the end of token sale? what are the hard cap of the sale?

End 31 July

HardCap 15000 ETH
What will happen incase the hardcap is not reached? Will you consider burning the remaining token or it will be use for marketing and development?

We will continue development. We have reached the softcap. The more we get, the more projects we start at efir.io marketplace
How long will the bounty last for Efir.io? and what are the rewards for the completed tasks?

Will end in 31 July. Reward rates here https://exchange.efir.io/lang/en/bounty.html
what is ico price?

There is no token price. We won't burn tokens and will distribute all the token between all the investors.
I just Want to know, when you will come on exchanges.. Smiley Smiley

When will you be listed on an exchange Huh

Token will be trading after main token sale. We have offers from different exchanges. So will offer first exchanges ASAP
Activity: 6
Excellent project with a good financial perspektiva
This is a good indicator.This project looks promising. To hope for the success of the development and community that supports this project and hopes that it will last long. Good luck in the project

Thx. Use https://efir.io. Every advertiser using it, increase the token value.
Activity: 10
What will be advertised in Efir.io? What is allowed and what is prohibited?

No idea yet but I'm hoping it will be mostly for blockchain related articles.

Any Mass-market products/services are suitable for bloggers advertising. There are two basic requirements
1) The product/service should be sell geographically wide
2) The product/service should have unique
The best way to answer your question is to decide, does TV or Radio advertising suitable for your product/service. If yes, bloggers from our platform will be suitable

một dự án rất thú vị. tôi đã tham gia airdrop.
Rất vui được gặp bạn. Làm bài tập mỗi ngày và nhận thêm
Honestly, I'm interested in this project. "To empower the strength of opinion leaders", is also something cool. But in my opinion, this ANN Thread is still lack of information, especially for bounty campaign. Why don't you explain more about the kinds of bounty here. It should be more efficient when you write down more about the bounty here

Bounty thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyefirio-p2p-adwords-for-native-advertising-with-blogger-4306033
Pages:
Jump to: