Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][Live ICO] 🔥Efir.io - P2P “AdWords” for native advertising with bloggers - page 82. (Read 33516 times)

Activity: 446
Merit: 0
Is it real to become famous blogger with your project?)
The same question interests. I really hope the answer is Yes)

Sure. We have a project production.efir.io for developing young bloggers. Now we are testing it in Russian market
Activity: 58
Honestly, I'm interested in this project. "To empower the strength of opinion leaders", is also something cool. But in my opinion, this ANN Thread is still lack of information, especially for bounty campaign. Why don't you explain more about the kinds of bounty here. It should be more efficient when you write down more about the bounty here.
on which exchanges will the coin be traded?
Token will be trading after main token sale.We have offers from different exchanges. They differ in popularity and cost. The more popular - the more expensive. To choose exchange up to our audience size and not to pay a lot, we should know amount of eth we collected. So the decision will be made only after main token sale ends. So we will announce exchange after token sale end. And list ASAP. That means we spend investors money for the result not just for hype.
Activity: 176
Я нe мoгy нaйти,кaкaя цeнa y тoкeнa? минимaльнo 0.1 eth a cкoлькo мoнeт я пoлyчy?

All QZ tokens will be distributed between all the participants. As we won’t burn tokens, QZ rate will be calculated after the end of the token exchane. If we collect 15000 ETH, we will summarize them with 1000+50% (pre stage) and 250+75% (private stage). So you will get 3542.43 QZ for each 1 ETH at main token exchange.
Who is your main competitors?

1) Social nets. As they doesn't interested in developing p2p market
2) Other blockchain projects (HOQU or Adhive). But as usual they even doesn't have bloggers at all, only MVP.
3) Other bloggers platforms. But there are no any other so huge, free and open as efir.io. The biggest famebit doesn't have anything an public.

Efir is working platform with more then 170K youtubers with more then 20k subscribers, 17 language localisations and clients from all over the world. Yes, we are the biggest.
Activity: 73
When will you be listed on an exchange??
What percentage of the hardcap of the funding have you reached so far?
1250ETH collected.
Hardcap 15000 ETH
Will there be any unsold tokens, if so will you burn?

We won't burn tokens. All of them will be distributed between all the participants
Activity: 30
when you are going to list it on exchanges?
Activity: 378
How do we the Gamechanger and when we will be listed in exchange
Activity: 29
Does this platform allows advertisers to choose specific blogger by their writing style and hire them or as a blogger can i publish my content and allow an advertiser to place their banners on the blog that i published on the platform ?

Also, Is this going to be a multi-language platform?
Which goal is acceptable in collecting funds during an ICO?

15000 eth. 1250 collected
Activity: 20
What make EFIR different of others Exchanges?
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
how this project will have an advantages in every other platform or coins out there? ans when will be listed in exchanges?
What is price of token at the ICO?

All QZ tokens will be distributed between all the participants. As we won’t burn tokens, QZ rate will be calculated after the end of the token exchane. If we collect 15000 ETH, we will summarize them with 1000+50% (pre stage) and 250+75% (private stage). So you will get 3542.43 QZ for each 1 ETH at main token exchange.

The demand for QZ token is generated by:
1)  Efir Ecosystem of subprojects that comprehensively solve market problems
2)  Absence of working analogues on the market
3)  Limited emission of tokens
So every project we start at efir.io ecosystem increase the token value and grow the token
Activity: 58
What make EFIR different of others Exchanges?
You list on which exchanges will trade?
Activity: 51
When will you be listed on an exchange,please?
Activity: 57
What is the expecting future for your project?
Activity: 15
Pages:
Jump to: