Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][Live ICO] 🔥Efir.io - P2P “AdWords” for native advertising with bloggers - page 93. (Read 33518 times)

Activity: 446
Merit: 0
Looks perspective! Which markets you are going to focus first?
We are international - we have 17 localizations. Next stage - to enter Chinese market. We are testing Chinese social networks.
Please how soon will the coins be listed on reputable exchange?
Token will be trading after main token sale.We have offers from different exchanges. They differ in popularity and cost. The more popular - the more expensive. To choose exchange up to our audience size and not to pay a lot, we should know amount of eth we collected. So the decision will be made only after main token sale ends. So we will announce exchange after token sale end. And list ASAP. That means we spend investors money for the result not just for hype.
When will the token sale take place?
What products will be advertised in Efir.io, can you explain?

End - June, 30

Bloggers ad is more about PR then direct sales. There are two basic conditions for products/services to get success with bloggers ad:
1) Be unique or have characteristics.
2) Sell geographically distributed.

So pants or local shop ad won't get good results. But any mass market brands, any internet services and so on will get success.
when is the ICO ending and which exchanges will list?
Token will be trading after main token sale.We have offers from different exchanges. They differ in popularity and cost. The more popular - the more expensive. To choose exchange up to our audience size and not to pay a lot, we should know amount of eth we collected. So the decision will be made only after main token sale ends. So we will announce exchange after token sale end. And list ASAP. That means we spend investors money for the result not just for hype.
When will the token sale take place?

Hi.
When Are you distributing the Airdrop Offers?

June, 30.  Sign up, https://exchange.efir.io/, pas kyc, get eth smart-contract address and fill free to contribute.
How does Efir stand out vis-a-vis other blockchain ad networks such as Thrive?

There are no any big competitors now. Blockchain competitors have mvp only (hoqu, adhive, socialmedia.market..). Non blockchain competitors (famebit...) works in unsuccessful business models. But no one of them have so many successful bloggers, intellectual search and free marketplace. Seems like our business model could be easily repeated. So we had started scientific technologies and have already implemented some of them in our project. For example our intellectual search. The more scientific technologies we do, the bigger barriers for competitors.

Дyмaю, чтo этo пepcпeктивный пpoeкт, кoтopый мoжeт пpинecти дeнeжeк.
I`m really glad to have found out about this project at this early stage! Such a unique and pomising project with fantastic features. I really wish the team massive success as they continue to develop the platform! Cheers community!
This is a great project with great team. I participated in the project to make free token and feel great.
I will actively participate in this project in earnest
how many gys)
Hello. Interesting project. I wish him success.

Efir passed 2 ico stages and already collected softcap. Softcap helps us to continue development. That’s how we has become the biggest bloggers platform. Just visit efir.io/youtube and check it. Visit exchange.efir.io and feel free to contribute.
Activity: 2
Can US citizens participate in bounty
when will it end ICO?

That`s really very interesting ICO-project! What`s the max cap in ETH or dollars and when will end this ICO?

June, 30. 15000 ETH. Sign up, https://exchange.efir.io/, pas kyc, get eth smart-contract address and fill free to contribute.
Activity: 17
Good project , i like it .
How can I buy your token? and What is function of your project?
Activity: 23
What kind of wallet is required to store your tokens?
Activity: 5
How do they measure the seriousness of the question for their bounty?  Grin
Activity: 201
Is there a bonus program for investing in this project?
Activity: 29
Why did you decide to create this technology?
Activity: 14
Activity: 3
I propose to open an office in Ukraine.
Come to us.
We will hold a seminar for all interested investors.
Curiosity about crying in Ukraine is growing very dynamically!
Activity: 66
Activity: 61
Merit: 1
I also joined the project, because I believe that the project has everything to become successful. A good approach to the team-professionals will bear fruit. The site is not cheap with detailed description. Tasks that are quite feasible, so I will follow the advancing efir.io
Activity: 1
Activity: 62
Guys, you will need to join this project, they will soon be successful.
without any risk, let's take part in this project, they can make a revolution.
Pages:
Jump to: