Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]⭐LIVE STARS ⭐ Revolutionizing Live Adult Entertainment - page 29. (Read 35997 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
speaking of the long tail, another thing which ought to be said again - the minimum investment is just 0.1 ETH

that is for most people quite an affordable investment and it is still at a good discount

even at full price of .2 USD, this is likely to rise from there. If you are planning on spending, you'll get more for your money now.

A dollar is entirely reasonable, imo.

Spank has vastly more tokens and has been trading above forty cents. Do they even have an alpha?

Activity: 286
Livestars already collected 2.8M dollars. Smiley i think before it ends, it might possibly collect up to 10m dollars. But may i know when will the token sale ends?
Ate least it wont hurt to invite some big players. Think about promotional campaings like: onyl in the next 12h your can watch insert star name here live on our platform. This would definitely work

in the marketing stage, no doubt consideration of this issue will occur, mindful of the actual market. Do big names mean more users? If so, who buys it? What is the overall effect on the culture of the platform?

If a big name turns out to be a flake, what is the effect?

A well-known name is positive for the whole marketing and commercial. Especially in the beginnings it is a big advantage.

Ok - I have seen this approach in spank. I assume the big names are actually big and that will draw in business. For sure, the pictures at their promotional events suggest high morale and a cohesive sleaze.
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
I think livestars team can do a very nice marketing around the platform, it can work very well and be viral when I see how work the regular line adult industry. And we already have an alpha so we know that the team has already a base for the platform.
Cam models don`t need to be a superstar but it need to be exceptional in order to rake lots of watcher, but it does not hurt to invite someone who is known to this kind of business.

Is this actually true? It might be, but is there evidence from other competitors?

As it is, we understand from Livestars' own figures that most models don't stay long enough to collect their first paycheck. I suspect this is due to a change of heart.

We also understand perhaps 10% of models make most of the money. If so, what characterises this group? Will the same situation apply with Livestars? I tend to think the style of Livestars is to allow it to grow organically, more laissez-faire, in keeping with the decentralised method.

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Ate least it wont hurt to invite some big players. Think about promotional campaings like: onyl in the next 12h your can watch insert star name here live on our platform. This would definitely work

in the marketing stage, no doubt consideration of this issue will occur, mindful of the actual market. Do big names mean more users? If so, who buys it? What is the overall effect on the culture of the platform?

A well-known name is positive for the whole marketing and commercial. Especially in the beginnings it is a big advantage.

Pros:
simple but feasible project. I am on board.

Cons:
Team has not big-name or super star member.

Just want to know,
any further information about the Team?
Any solid track record in their past project?

You don't need superstars. Lots of small girls can do the trick. The long tail remember

well said

it is a numbers game

that brings such a network alive

most people converge around the average in appearance, common personality variables and intelligence. That's nature's way.

regarding looks, the difference between average and good or good to hot is often a matter of youth and self-care.

I have no experience in chatcam or web-stripping. What I expect is there is a mixture of people likely to use these services along a spectrum from people who want a mirror of the mainstream stripper club with the convenience of home all the way to people who approach this as a potential date.

Most users and content providers will be somewhere in the middle and since this is where the greatest numbers of are, the volume of trade should be higher if this pool is engaged.

Already, I can see that there may be better ways of communicating happiness in the interaction than exists. I think emoticons could help or even sounds, though the latter could become annoying. There might be a more creative interface solution. The idea is to generate excitement in both parties leading to facilitation of transaction.

I see the platform as ideally catering to existing traditional markets and hopefully creating new ones.

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567
I'm wondering about the incentive. Why would a regular cam girl/guy/couple choose crypto over cash. I mean yeah if the tokens had a stable value, they could just exchange them for $$$ and get paid with it, problem is it may be complicated for lamba users.

So do you provide a possibility to pay the models in cash directly if they wish ? Or only in crypto?
Exchange crypto tokens/coins into fiat isnt that hard sir, just about 1 hour max to learn it.
And also with livestars, models will be able to earn maximum money.
Activity: 672
Merit: 261
neither the girls or the users can t be online 24 hours on 24, girls live on the platform now are just to give an example of how the platform will work, once launched the final platform the offer, the choice will be more extensive and high quality...

I'm sure the DEVs already figured how to address those issues as they have extensive experience in adult entertainment industry. Smiley

Yeah its true there are not that many girls online yet. But things will change. I took an exact look at the concept and everything looks proof. Crypto is hyped now and all the „dumbasses“ seem to be gone doon since courses normalize again.
In conclusion i just want to say that this project is a rocketer. Thumbs up

It is bizarre that a project with a concept and a white paper can garner millions if not tens of millions or hundreds of millions of dollars whereas a real project with a real alpha and real people shown can garner not even 5 million? Bizarre this industry is and sometimes I feel super confused  Huh oh well those who have invested until now stand to gain more only better for us involved.

it all comes down to what the people feels interested or marketing hype. More exposure more sales
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Pros:

Cons:

Just want to know,

You don't need superstars. Lots of small girls can do the trick. The long tail remember

well no superstar thats right but a guy who's already well known in crypto in the team is like 20% of success
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
Cam models don`t need to be a superstar but it need to be exceptional in order to rake lots of watcher, but it does not hurt to invite someone who is known to this kind of business.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
Pros:

Cons:

Just want to know,

Activity: 770
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
neither the girls or the users can t be online 24 hours on 24, girls live on the platform now are just to give an example of how the platform will work, once launched the final platform the offer, the choice will be more extensive and high quality...

I'm sure the DEVs already figured how to address those issues as they have extensive experience in adult entertainment industry. Smiley

Yeah its true there are not that many girls online yet. But things will change. I took an exact look at the concept and everything looks proof. Crypto is hyped now and all the „dumbasses“ seem to be gone doon since courses normalize again.

It is bizarre that a project with a concept and a white paper can garner millions if not tens of millions or hundreds of millions of dollars whereas a real project with a real alpha and real people shown can garner not even 5 million? Bizarre this industry is and sometimes I feel super confused  Huh oh well those who have invested until now stand to gain more only better for us involved.
I think its because it is not a brandnew real project. YOu can find thousands of cams in the internet already, so it is not really a big improvement for customers.
Activity: 266
Merit: 106
Floki Robot

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

Alpha really meeting expectations, but it would be wonderful to have a larger number of models already in the initial stage of the definitive platform, this will further leverage the LiveStars project. And it will be good to understand the forms of payment and the inflows and outflows of revenue, how this will raise the value of your currency

They can't put lots of girls in alpha. They are probably not gaining anything from it and it won't be logical to put lots of girls there on an alpha. Even paying them would be a misuse of the funds.

They are doing nice. Putting some girls from time to time.

yes, livestars do the best.
if they still hiring super model in this phase, they will lose lot of money. soft cap and hard cap has been calculated for anything what they want to do.

new girl and alpha still online is great move.
After the end of the ICO they should focus on partnerships with big models. Maybe they should make one test day to attract a lot of people.

I think they will hire well known models, at least a few ones. To attract more people and get a better reputation
Activity: 182
When will I be able to sell your tokens on exchanges?
Pages:
Jump to: