Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]⭐LIVE STARS ⭐ Revolutionizing Live Adult Entertainment - page 24. (Read 24053 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
I like this project but have to say the mood of your new website doesn't reflect anything related to the adult webcam industry. It's to generic, just some blue clouds and the same weird interactive lines as 50 other crypto sites show on their site..  Huh

Your company's logo as shown in the favicon on the site and on twitter is a step in the right direction, I suggest having another designer or design firm do a complete re-design of all your communication channels.

Anyway, just some positive criticism. And as you might see in my post history I've got faith in Live Stars, your dev team seems to make great progress!

Activity: 251
Merit: 103
Cant wait till this product goes live
Activity: 170
Merit: 5
Presale is live: BitPenta.com
a project that has a pretty good prospect and I hope this project can grow further for a success
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
Quote from: Live Stars on April 03, 2018, 10:18:32 AM
Last week development report.

1. Broadcast quality (now only depends on user channel bandwidth, models camera and mediaserver load, tested);
2. Models can now turn microphone on and off.
3. Regional block (models can set it in the settings, before the broadcast)
4. Private video chat implemented:
- tokens get transferred from user to model at a custom per-second rate.
- private video chat messaging (not saved on the server)
- private chat starts after model confirmation
- can be stopped by both model and user
5: Streamer can be blocked by administrator + any stream can be stopped
- admin can stop any stream
- model cannot start streaming if admin has blocked their broadcast
- admin can unban streamers

We are moving on to closed testing this week.

Exchanges - waiting on OpenLedger. Cryptopia and Forkdelta are being worked on.
Etherdelta is not responding.

I hope Livestars allow the streamers to do what they want and not like other Webcam-Platforms who have something like ''forbidden-rules'' for special fetishes like golden shower, fisting and scat-play. I am not a fan of these (except of fisting) but there are fans out there and want it. There are models who do this. You can make a special area with a warning before enter this area. And this platform is mostly anonymous and decentralized. There are models who do this on the classical platforms and were banned because of this. I mean why ? I thought we are living in a free and liberal period.
Pages:
Jump to: