Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LIVE][PRE-ICO]- Litrabit- Education Decentralized - page 52. (Read 6049 times)

Activity: 124
Merit: 0
Is the university's payment limited to students?
Activity: 7
Very promising project. iIt's a good idea to create a universal decentralized currency based on the blockchain.
What are the tokens for students?
Activity: 1
what is the ICO price?
Activity: 248
Merit: 7
Will Litrabit be only used within colleges and universities?
Activity: 102
Merit: 5
Hello, interesting project I will follow and I started with the airdrop, is there a spreadsheet to see if we are ok ?
Activity: 516
Merit: 1
How much cost token?
Activity: 14
This project will hopefully ease the cost of studying.
A very good innovation.
Activity: 38
What total suplly? I confused 2,20,000,000?
Activity: 54
Need to buy to KYC?
Activity: 294
Merit: 2
Please i will like to know the total supply of the token and how you guys aim to tackle competitions? Because there are similar projects like this on going.
Activity: 1
me as a student interested in this topic , how to use these tokens in the campus
Activity: 4
Are there any plans to expand to other forms of learning outside of university institutions?
Activity: 92
So, it is practically a project to be used in universities? Only? Does the project have a geographical reach?
Activity: 124
What is the ICO price? Is the token only applicable to students? Do you want to be listed on these exchanges? Need to buy to KYC?
Activity: 12
Great Project but when this project is going start?
Activity: 3
Do you need people to translate your Whitepaper? I could provide a German version? Write me a message, if you are interested.
Activity: 14
Which college do you plan to do at the beginning? What exchange will you list on the exchange?Thank You
Activity: 176
Merit: 10
Very perspective project with the good team of developers. It is considered that the project is qualitative, it is obvious that the team works and puts in it heart and soul. All of good luck!!!
Activity: 2
It would be good if you can add more details so that readers may have a better understanding.

When will be the ICO? I would like to participate!
Activity: 47
Great project...
I just wanna ask if do i have to pass kyc for airdrop or bounty program?
Or kyc is just for ico investors?
Pages:
Jump to: