Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LK7] Lucky7Coin - PoW/PoS, BonusBlock based on your lucky 7s! |No Premine - page 2. (Read 40247 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 10
What is the max to withdraw on a unverified account? Looks to me the amount of BTC  needed a verified account but they would have spotted that right lol
Activity: 241
Merit: 101
...asking a thief to return the goods, thats fucking funny.  (dev) Its fuckwads like you that WILL kill crypto all togather. Thanks douche-bag. Better hope I don't find out where you live homeboy. Can someone provide ALL the info you can for this dick i mean dev?
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
So it looks to me like the community knew the source code was bad LONG before Cryptsy allegedly had their coins "Stolen"  To me this plainly states that Vern and Cryptsy are liable for their HUGE NEGLIGENCE.  The code was bad - it had a virus. Cryptsy didn't verify the source and just uploaded it to their site.  WTF?Huh  Did they not stop to read this thread?Huh?  Nice job Vern.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
exchange places exist where?
or has been no?
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
What should we do now? I have about 20 + Millions Doge on Cryptsy... Basically they say nothing then wait no real solutions or time frame for solutions is named..
http://blog.cryptsy.com

Should we do a class action lawsuit against Crptsy? What is the best line to get your money/coins back.. real frustrating.. that people can always get away with those kinda "scams" and the customers has to pay that bill anyways.. should'nt have a huge company like Cryptsy a Insurance against such "Problems"?
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Wow this is pretty disgusting I just read that guys full post via a twitter link.  This dev needs to rot in hell.  Hopefully he'll put the BTC to good use, but I bet not and turn it to fiat to use for their own personal gain.  THIS is why an exchange needs to be run properly....*ahem*.

Can nobody track this dev down and charge him?  (Assuming the story from cryptsy IS true and they we're not in on it in any way?).

Typical crypto-scene scam greed bullshit, very sad.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
come on guys dont be a bonus blockhead give cryptsy back her coin be nice nuthing will happen
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
Talk about a lucky dog and a stupid exchange so much for that shyt lol great security haha Cool
legendary
Activity: 1232
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
that amount could give a good change to your life, maybe he will use those stolen money to pay drugs and medical tools for his future illness
legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041
So dev stole over 1000 BTC from Cryptsy. Wow.  Shocked

13000btc and 300.000 ltc ?
legendary
Activity: 924
TokenHouse decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
So dev stole over 1000 BTC from Cryptsy. Wow.  Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1002
Tell your dev to give the coins back.
Activity: 637
Merit: 500
For anyone running this (and considering cryptsy claims), you will be interested in reading this issue :

https://github.com/alerj78/lucky7coin/issues/1
Activity: 425
Merit: 262
The scheme is good attempt!

The jlong187 alerj78 should be the same ass or same group. User name typically some Asian.

They both don't have any credit, why Cryptsy can up sell such coin?
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Time will tell ... interesting that those coins have not moved since 'being so-called' stolen!
legendary
Activity: 1274
Is it true that the stolen Cryptsy funds are now being distributed on the LK7 blockchain?

Nodes?  Anyone?

Totally kidding btw (for all the gullible people)...  don't touch this shit
Activity: 519
Merit: 500
this guy better take that 1000 btc reward and return the coins, otherwise 1000s of computer savvy people will be looking for him
legendary
Activity: 1582
Well hello there!
legendary
Activity: 1008
Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale
Pages:
Jump to: