Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LMC] LoMoStar - First built-in Cryptocurrency LBS Entertainment App - page 30. (Read 72405 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Google is blocked in China.  Why should it be visible there? 

Baidu is certainly not blocked in China, but searching the phrase "邻萌宝" on baidu.com, from the U.S.

1st result lomocoin website

2nd result 8btc.com thread from 2016

and most of the results that follow are from 2016.

So...
Activity: 434
I agree with PeterTheGrape. There is still a lot that is unknown right now so its definitely a gamble.
I've been steadily buying this coin since the 750 satoshi range, and I still don't know if this is just a pump and dump or actual speculation because of good news.

Right now we are relying on users like Coinbiz for the information coming from Chinese sources. (Very grateful to Coinbiz for any news he posts!)

I'm actually scared to step away from the computer because of how much this coin has gone up...
Sell or HODL?

If someone is doing a pump and dump they are spending a LOT of money the last few weeks to do it.
I really hope this coin has long-term potential because the premise behind it is very solid.

As Coinbiz pointed out its probably hard to get metrics for visits to the site because it relies on Google Alexa.
We need someone to research how many people in China are checking the website! Smiley
Hard to find much substance to this coin, aside from a wallet and website.

First twitter mention was by https://twitter.com/redtheminer but almost no mention by anybody after that, less than one page of hashtag https://twitter.com/hashtag/lomocoin?src=hash

Somebody who speaks Chinese could Google search site:8btc.com 邻萌宝 and try to figure it out.

Very possible it is a fake coin built on nothing, or could be an ambitious project that just needs time.

WTF?  I've posted numerous times in this thread, pointing out the WeChat announcement.  Do you know what WeChat is?  A social network with a user base second only to Facebook.  WTF is 8btc?  8btc is a bullshit site with barely any users.  Why would you go looking there?  Because some Americans told you it's a good site in China?  LOL.  

Of course there won't be any info on Twitter or Reddit, etc.  Twitter isn't used much in China and neither is Reddit.  This is a Chinese coin.  One of the co-founders has a PhD from one of the top schools in China.  This coin is real and it's being supported by the smartest developers. 

Also, you can download their apps in the Android and iOS app store.  There is nothing fake here.  You are clueless.  There wouldn't be $13mil USD daily volume on this coin if it was fake.  That's the same amount of volume as ANTShares.  

Good luck with investing with your poor research skills.

I don't really understand where you are seeing evidence of anything substantial.

An announcement was posted, and that indicates some user base that somehow is invisible on Google and 8btc?

They have an app, therefore you say they must be giving accurate information?

And somehow us$13m volume in a day, when there is no indication of where the volume comes from, indicates that it is not a pump coin?

I am trying to be clear that I do not know if there is substance to the coin, and I try to find out.

If, as you say, "One of the co-founders has a PhD from one of the top schools in China", you could post some links to bios of coin founders on other sites.

Traffic on the website does not really look consistent with a major project, but it might be, it just isn't clear.

https://w3bin.com/domain/lomocoin.com

This domain is ranked number 1161476 in the world. We estimate this website generates about $1 USD of daily revenue. It seems Lomocoin.com has about 205 daily visitors.

It looks like a coin that is being pumped, whether there is substance behind the pump I do not know. You probably do not know either, but at least I know that I do not know.
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
hi i have a problem, i withdraw lmc from my bittrex but never came into my wallet, address is rght and on bittrex withdraw completed, my wallet now there is this 'warning: checkpoint is too old. wait for block chain to download, or notify developers of the issue. so what i must do please?
Hard to find much substance to this coin, aside from a wallet and website.

First twitter mention was by https://twitter.com/redtheminer but almost no mention by anybody after that, less than one page of hashtag https://twitter.com/hashtag/lomocoin?src=hash

Somebody who speaks Chinese could Google search site:8btc.com 邻萌宝 and try to figure it out.

Very possible it is a fake coin built on nothing, or could be an ambitious project that just needs time.

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I actually google-translated that quote and here`s the summary:

They are planning on extending it to japan, sea, russia, europe.
They got some new devs from outside china helping them out.
They will be attending some conferences and there are some releases planned for july/august.

I guess it`s a good time to jump in.

Regards
I've been watching Lomocoin for about a month now.
There has been steady volume of about $100,000 to $500,000 every day with spikes into the $1 million plus area,
and usually more buys than sells.

Honestly it looks like someone was accumulating coins slowly.
Maybe someone with insider knowledge?

If there is some more good news about development/ partnership price could definitely hit $0.1 by the end of summer.
Activity: 689
Merit: 102
 Cheesy yeah, what does that mean?
Activity: 686
Merit: 287
There is no activity in the official weibo account http://weibo.com/u/5870062679
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
I think this coin dead, no communication from any devs, no social media.... just zombie coin pump and dump...
Activity: 162
Merit: 10
Lmc Does seem real promising  Smiley
Activity: 175
Merit: 101
Does anyone know if they actually trying to build this brand again?
Activity: 82
Have they made any partnerships with any gaming companies yet? I know from the post earlier they said it's in the works
Activity: 82
Is there a slack or telegram channel?
Good growth has begun, already 50%. When will we find the roof?
Is there someone to report to the non Chinese-speaking community what is announced from WeChat?

If anyone can get information from Chinese sources and post it here, it would be greatly appreciated.
Coin is seeing an increase in volume and price is up a bit, would love to know why!
Activity: 433
Merit: 100
Is there someone to report to the non Chinese-speaking community what is announced from WeChat?
Activity: 574
Merit: 501
I am so glad I just saw this coin now before the mega pump! This tech is very promising, Location Based Services on Blockchain?! wow! I think this is gonna be huge!!!  Like $10 per coin huge!
It seems to me that we need to make a beautiful hat. The coin is promising, but people who are not from China do not pay attention. The site is decorated well.

I think that crypto coins in China very popular and LoMo is a god ivestment for many people. This coin are used in China and its a good sign to pay close attention to it.
I am so glad I just saw this coin now before the mega pump! This tech is very promising, Location Based Services on Blockchain?! wow! I think this is gonna be huge!!!  Like $10 per coin huge!
It seems to me that we need to make a beautiful hat. The coin is promising, but people who are not from China do not pay attention. The site is decorated well.
Activity: 107
REDDCoin - Great return
LoMoCoin only for China users or will be global app?
Pages:
Jump to: