Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]LOOMIA - Smart Textile Technology. Founder Maddy Maxey. Sale Early 2018 - page 26. (Read 21359 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
real dev team? how to sure about your team?
Yeah, the team contains from professionals. Although, the team is small, but hard at work building out awesome technology, TILE and brand alignments.
You can learn more about the team here https://loomia.com/team/
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
LOOMIA? wow looking interesting. in view of the concept and its mission I am sure this project will develop well. I want to see how you will make this project work well.
I hope the team here can reach their target and see this project success. good luck.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
real dev team? how to sure about your team?

Our founder Maddy Maxey and CEO Janett Liriano at our #SYNTHESIS2017 event a couple weeks ago! Check out their feeds for a behind the scenes look at our work of blockchain innovation.
Activity: 406
Ok, so the time for token sale has be updated, but what happens with the bounty campaign in this time?
Should we all continue as usually?

Bounty campaign should not be affected. However, I advise that you reach out on the bounty thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-closedloomia-smart-textile-technology-founder-maddy-maxey-2343089 or in the bounty telegram at https://t.me/LOOMIA_bounty for information.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
Ok, so the time for token sale has be updated, but what happens with the bounty campaign in this time?
Should we all continue as usually?
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
AN UPDATE REGARDING THE LOOMIA TOKEN SALE

Over the last quarter, LOOMIA worked to secure brand alignments to bring TILE to market. LOOMIA will be piloting TILE with some amazing consumer brands, and we are working now to ramp up development.

On the tech side, we had a breakthrough in our development process that will allow users to offload product data via an RFID antenna instead of a hardware device. Our new brand partners and technological progression could not have happened without the support of our community. We will be announcing these partnerships and updating our technology portfolio over the next few weeks.

To that end, we will be launching our token sale in 2018, after we publicize our brand alignments and are closer to product launch. We were given the go-ahead to open the sale to US residents, so we are moving the sale date to 2018 to allow additional time to reach the new demographic, and properly socialize these exciting developments.

As we do so, we ask that you all continue to turn to this channel for the latest news and updates ahead of our public sale in 2018!

Thank you for your support-
The Team at LOOMIA

Awesome news - looking forward to the new developments! LOOMIA has the potential to be a great project, in some ways similar to IOTA. It is one to keep watching Smiley

Awesome! This is definitely good news for the wider US resident participants. Ground breaking offload tech as well. Very well done LOOMIA.
Activity: 35
legendary
Activity: 1212
Merit: 1037

Over the last quarter, LOOMIA worked to secure brand alignments to bring TILE to market. LOOMIA will be piloting TILE with some amazing consumer brands, and we are working now to ramp up development.

On the tech side, we had a breakthrough in our development process that will allow users to offload product data via an RFID antenna instead of a hardware device. Our new brand partners and technological progression could not have happened without the support of our community. We will be announcing these partnerships and updating our technology portfolio over the next few weeks.

To that end, we will be launching our token sale in 2018, after we publicize our brand alignments and are closer to product launch. We were given the go-ahead to open the sale to US residents, so we are moving the sale date to 2018 to allow additional time to reach the new demographic, and properly socialize these exciting developments.

As we do so, we ask that you all continue to turn to this channel for the latest news and updates ahead of our public sale in 2018!

The Team at LOOMIA
Activity: 462
Merit: 253

The Team at LOOMIA

Awesome news - looking forward to the new developments! LOOMIA has the potential to be a great project, in some ways similar to IOTA. It is one to keep watching Smiley
Activity: 104
Hello all!
Excited to share a video Western Digital, GQ and Wired produced that features LOOMIA products and the importance of data for our industry  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUqEhTFqnyc
I am sure this project will arouse interest for many people in the near project. While many ICO have an activity domain that is not so related to all people, LOOMIA is making smart clothes, and the segment of users in this case is enormous. I five years we will remember this start and if we have the gut to keep the coins until then, I will invite you all to join and celebrate  Wink

Yes indeed. This is the unification of textile and technology !
Activity: 462
Merit: 253
I am sure this project will arouse interest for many people in the near project. While many ICO have an activity domain that is not so related to all people, LOOMIA is making smart clothes, and the segment of users in this case is enormous. I five years we will remember this start and if we have the gut to keep the coins until then, I will invite you all to join and celebrate  Wink

I agree! This project is relatable to so many people! Thanks for the support and I hope everyone else can see the future value of this project as you do!

I see this project very usefull for all people. the technology used is very interesting, we need to make more Promote to go successful

Absolutely, I am really hoping that the signature campaign picks up so we can raise awareness quickly. With a bit of a marketing push LOOMIA's ICO will be incredibly successful.

@Devs - what do you think of partnering up with COBINHOOD, so they underwrite the ICO? Their ICO has been a success, they recently underwrote Cybermiles, a project for which the hard cap was reached in an hour. Can't hurt to contact them.
Merit: 100

I agree! This project is relatable to so many people! Thanks for the support and I hope everyone else can see the future value of this project as you do!

I see this project very usefull for all people. the technology used is very interesting, we need to make more Promote to go successful
Activity: 826

Merit: 250
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
We're changing the way retail uses data, not just with blockchain and bitcoin, but in the actual fabric you wear. "Connecting its devotees with its newly partnered, Loomia tightens the correlations and the trust with both."
http://fashnerd.com/2017/11/loomia-blockchain-internet-fashion-tech/
What an innovation I just say. Indeed there are lot of information out there and I am 100% confident that this if directed to the right segment, has potential to do wonders. However, we need to remember that privacy for some people is outmost priority hence we need to make sure that this isn't compromised. Nevertheless, good thought and wonderful concept. Let's see where it goes.

Thanks and have a nice day

Additional input regarding IOT security measures would be much appreciated. Many thanks for the interest into LOOMIA.
Activity: 35
What an innovation I just say. Indeed there are lot of information out there and I am 100% confident that this if directed to the right segment, has potential to do wonders. However, we need to remember that privacy for some people is outmost priority hence we need to make sure that this isn't compromised. Nevertheless, good thought and wonderful concept. Let's see where it goes.

Thanks and have a nice day
Thanks Leslie, you have a great day too Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: