Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]LOTUSCOIN♥LTS♥POW♥POS♥BEAUTIFUL WALLET♥BOUNTY♥TOR ANON ♥V0.9.9.9 - page 16. (Read 34177 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

Double click Start Wallet.bat file to run
First run it will error about runtime, reopen it. it should working

Wallet for test only: Download Here

################################

THIS COIN IS BASED ON SILKCOIN!

SILKCOIN HAS IMPLODED DUE TO MASSIVE BUG IN CODE (CHECK SILKCOIN THREAD).

AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE!

edit: nice looking wallet though...
We used old version silkcoin qt, only the qt source. They updated to new version and have bugged the new one just look like nxt wallet( the view not the source)
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Vires in Numeris

Double click Start Wallet.bat file to run
First run it will error about runtime, reopen it. it should working

Wallet for test only: Download Here

THIS COIN IS BASED ON SILKCOIN!

SILKCOIN HAS IMPLODED DUE TO MASSIVE BUG IN CODE (CHECK SILKCOIN THREAD).

AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE!

edit: nice looking wallet though...

edit2: apparently I'm an idiot. False alarm. They are apparently using a version before the bug appeared.
Sorry about that.
Activity: 9
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
No website and ipo price at 2500 sat. No thanks.
Website on progress. whats your suggestion price?

No IPO no premine. No bullshit. This is not acceptable anymore after the many many many scams here.

Can you reveal your identity also dev? I mean when you are an honest person this shouldn't be a problem right?!
Another pump and dump shit coin for dedicated pools and their associates . We need another fair distribution coin, that's where the longevity will be in coins. All you farmers and rig renters have fun with the race to dump.

Limit this coin to 50 M/H in pool mining by IP and Ill be there  Wink

There is no such thing as a "Fair distribution" coin. doesnt exist. You cant fairly distribute a pos coin or a pow coin. eg..
1.pos distributed to all investors, obviously some 7billion people wont be inclided around the world.
2.Pow coins get distributed to they guys with the bigger machines. Also not "Fair"
You simply cannot distribute coins fairly. Unless you have a comunism coin and we dont want that do we? cos all this fairness is leading to a comunism state.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001
Wow..another shitcoin. The pipes really are backed up arent they  Sad
1st days + 2 nd days total coins mined only 371100 coins
and after that only 14400 coins per days, this will not too much dump. if we can sold out IPO about 50%, the dump cant break the price also the total supply become rare.
if miner wanna hold their coins we will have more stable price.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000
No website and ipo price at 2500 sat. No thanks.
Website on progress. whats your suggestion price?

No IPO no premine. No bullshit. This is not acceptable anymore after the many many many scams here.

Can you reveal your identity also dev? I mean when you are an honest person this shouldn't be a problem right?!
Another pump and dump shit coin for dedicated pools and their associates . We need another fair distribution coin, that's where the longevity will be in coins. All you farmers and rig renters have fun with the race to dump.

Limit this coin to 50 M/H in pool mining by IP and Ill be there  Wink
I am now offering escrow for this project through the nxt asset exchange.

Correct Asset ID: 16369278839162241519

This is new and experimental. I've never done an escrow like this before but I think the nxt asset exchange will be a very powerful tool and asset in doing these sorts of escrows. All you need to do in order to be entitled to a share of LotusCoin upon release is to purchase the asset LotusShare and redeem it later. No need to ask me inorder to buy in or get out. Just buy the asset if you want a share and sell it back on the asset exchange any time for any reason. There are only 997 buy orders atm but any of the funds collected from filled sell orders will be used to the buy orders, so i will buy back all of your shares no matter how many you purchase.

Good luck and have fun!

That's perfect use of asset exchange, with no hassle of sending messages on forums about IPO and keeping track of everything

Peers here http://www.mynxt.info/blockexplorer/assets.php?asset=16369278839162241519
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1217
Oh also if anyone needs nxt inorder to invest in lotuscoin than let me know and ill sell you some at pretty close to market price. Not huge amounts, im not going to sell you a million nxt, i just want to counter act any barrier that i may be creating by asking you guys to use nxt to buy in to lotuscoin.
Activity: 15

This is new and experimental. I've never done an escrow like this before but I think the nxt asset exchange will be a very powerful tool and asset in doing these sorts of escrows. All you need to do in order to be entitled to a share of LotusCoin upon release is to purchase the asset LotusShare and redeem it later. No need to ask me inorder to buy in or get out. Just buy the asset if you want a share and sell it back on the asset exchange any time for any reason. There are only 997 buy orders atm but any of the funds collected from filled sell orders will be used to the buy orders, so i will buy back all of your shares no matter how many you purchase.

Good luck and have fun!

That's perfect use of asset exchange, with no hassle of sending messages on forums about IPO and keeping track of everything
Activity: 350

http://LTS.HASHLINK.EU
Pre-registration opened! Wink

- 1% Fee on all pools
- PROP Payout system
- Dedicated Servers
- Multicoin Pool
- High performance NODE.js backend
- User friendly MPOS interface
- STRATUM
- VARDIFF
- Skilled admins
- Forum and IRC Support
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1217

Good luck and have fun!
Great looking wallet but...no.
this is not only great looking wallet but with planning ipo to  guarante your investment and againt dump to  low value. if value  low nobody will interest. if sold out 50% of ipo that 100% guarante our value.
Activity: 383
Great looking wallet but...no.
IPO lotusShare begin asset is up now
Our IPO only sell thought nxt asset exchange or escrow
"We will send your IPO coins after launch
5% IPO fund for Charity and 95% for guarante coin value  by buy back coins on exchange and coins we buyed will destroyed on publicly.
You can purchase any ipo you wish.  The Coins you purchase more the merrier for your sake in future terms."

whahahaha. You're not going to buy back coins, you're going to run with the IPO money (which is 0 btc lol) Grin
no we will not run ipo money, you will see it on exchange in buy order.
Pages:
Jump to: