Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LOVE] Scrypt | 10 Million | LOVE | On Trading - page 3. (Read 11602 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
in doge we tryst
I'm also having problem loading ltc.btc5.net site

please visit the new address : http://115.29.33.24/love/public/

what about the second pool ? I think that's the one people cannot access anymore and it is the one I mentioned on my comment

I can't connect either. Mining on the http://115.29.33.24/love/public/ now

now my miner won't connect there either...  Sad

Edit: Nevermind. Got it working now.
Activity: 84
in doge we tryst

what about the second pool ? I think that's the one people cannot access anymore and it is the one I mentioned on my comment

I can't connect either. Mining on the http://115.29.33.24/love/public/ now
Activity: 588
Merit: 501

Activity: 70

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

I can't access original english mining Pool, I had around 200 or 300 loves (I don't remember exactly but should around that) mined there, and I tried to transfer them to my wallet last week but I didn't receive me, I received the Loves I mined in the main chinese pool (before it was translated to english) when I mined a couple of minites there but not the ones I mined on the original english pool, please check it out for me, thank you (account ; kurolife)

ok , let me check , wait a moment.
I can't access original english mining Pool, I had around 200 or 300 loves (I don't remember exactly but should around that) mined there, and I tried to transfer them to my wallet last week but I didn't receive me, I received the Loves I mined in the main chinese pool (before it was translated to english) when I mined a couple of minites there but not the ones I mined on the original english pool, please check it out for me, thank you (account ; kurolife)
I see it. Thanks.

Lovingly mining away now.

Smiley
Activity: 42
Merit: 2
I see it. Thanks.

Lovingly mining away now.
On the main pool how long does it take to confirm the blocks.
I've been mining for 5 hours and I don't have any confirmed coins yes.

I see 120 confirmations needed and at 1 min per block this should be 2 hours. What is the issue with the confirmations?

Thanks.

I like the idea of the coin name. Pretty much agree with you there is no new features any of the coins bring now. Untill a gamechanger feature or algorithm, all the alt coins are competing on coin name, promotion, marketing and support trustworthiness.

as your suggestion , it's 20 confirms now .

I see 120 confirmations needed and at 1 min per block this should be 2 hours. What is the issue with the confirmations?

Thanks.

I like the idea of the coin name. Pretty much agree with you there is no new features any of the coins bring now. Untill a gamechanger feature or algorithm, all the alt coins are competing on coin name, promotion, marketing and support trustworthiness.

could you give me your account name by message ? I'll check it .
thanks for your support , I'll do my best .
Activity: 42
Merit: 2

Thanks.

my question is. we have lost half the network hashrate. why has the difficulty 20x'd in 24 hours?  You had the difficulty real low and made it 1 24 hours ago. now its almost 4. and hashrate has droped not went up.

the difficulty will change after 2016 blocks past , the new difficulty is 4 x old difficulty , I'm sorry for my later notice . don't worry , we'll publish some giveaway activity .
I suggest you go to the main pool , about 2 min  find a block there .

if you have any question ,please tell me , and I'll help you to resolve it.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Skol!
I think you should've  named it Lisa. Now your wife will be mad  Tongue

I lolled
can't get wallet to sync hmm
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
my question is. we have lost half the network hashrate. why has the difficulty 20x'd in 24 hours?  You had the difficulty real low and made it 1 24 hours ago. now its almost 4. and hashrate has droped not went up.
how many coins have you premined?

Based on the post below, he premined 785,900.

He will probably try to say the pool did it, but that is a pretty crappy pool if they never got the difficulty above 1.

nvm, scamcoin

{
    "version" : 80501,
    "protocolversion" : 70002,
    "walletversion" : 60000,
    "balance" : 0.00000000,
    "blocks" : 15718,
    "timeoffset" : 0,
    "connections" : 2,
    "proxy" : "",
    "difficulty" : 1.00000000,
    "testnet" : false,
    "keypoololdest" : 1386831960,
    "keypoolsize" : 101,
    "paytxfee" : 0.00000000,
    "mininput" : 0.00010000,
    "errors" : ""
}

Yes , we premined , if you mean someone mined before I publish this coin on bitcointalk.org .

but "we" are so many miners , not only myself , I just request 1% fee , I need coins to promotion .

This coin has been published in chinese QQ group about 3 days ago , the hashrates from 1m/s to 100m/s , so many miners like this coin , they trust it will be next good coin , so I don't understand what do you mean .
otherwise 800,000 is just 1% of the total coin , If I want to make a scamcoin , I can premine 10% ,20% and more .

if the coin want to be healthy ,  the develop team need coins to do something .

t3a
Activity: 179
Merit: 100

Based on the post below, he premined 785,900.

He will probably try to say the pool did it, but that is a pretty crappy pool if they never got the difficulty above 1.

nvm, scamcoin

{
    "version" : 80501,
    "protocolversion" : 70002,
    "walletversion" : 60000,
    "balance" : 0.00000000,
    "blocks" : 15718,
    "timeoffset" : 0,
    "connections" : 2,
    "proxy" : "",
    "difficulty" : 1.00000000,
    "testnet" : false,
    "keypoololdest" : 1386831960,
    "keypoolsize" : 101,
    "paytxfee" : 0.00000000,
    "mininput" : 0.00010000,
    "errors" : ""
}

Another one pre-mined alt coin...

Dunno if it is premined but when I checked the pool there was like literally 130Mh/s pool hashrate

@OP need to add the English pool to initial post, people still connect to chinese pool because they don't know it exist

our main pool has been changed to English , and also need the third partners provide some pools , if it start running  , please notice me , and I'll add to the topic
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: