Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LPC] 1 Million LeproCoins Mined! New On Comkort! - page 14. (Read 51720 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
SCT started the effort to promote Leprocoin. Let`s see where we can take this piece of coding and let more people know about it. Follow @SecretCoinTeam on twitter for updates, also I really need to speak with people that want to help in promotion and rising the hash. Nervix, if there is a way for us to communicate, through PMs, exchanging emails, anything. I really want to speak about the future plans for this coin and making it stand out of the crowd, let people now there is still good coding in the cryptoworld. Everybody who wants to cooperate and join our efforts please send a PM. Soon I want to make a twitter giveaway.

i can support your work with 1000 LPC
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
SCT started the effort to promote Leprocoin. Let`s see where we can take this piece of coding and let more people know about it. Follow @SecretCoinTeam on twitter for updates, also I really need to speak with people that want to help in promotion and rising the hash. Nervix, if there is a way for us to communicate, through PMs, exchanging emails, anything. I really want to speak about the future plans for this coin and making it stand out of the crowd, let people now there is still good coding in the cryptoworld. Everybody who wants to cooperate and join our efforts please send a PM. Soon I want to make a twitter giveaway.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
would love to see lpc on coinedup. how do we get it on their.
Activity: 126
Yes you are right,there are more and more trades and we can use this in our advantage. Am I blind because I cannot see the volume in BTC of LPC trades on swisscex? Or this isn`t anywhere shown? Because if we can get some statistics of BTC volume from the time the coin was added + the fact that it is the most popular on a fairly new exchange and get this information to other exchanges like poloniex, coinmarket,coinedup, maybe this can spark something in their eyes and add lepro faster without the requirement of a larger hashrate (which will come eventually when it is added to more exchanges). The decrease in hash that happened for the past days is probably because of maxcoin, and other new arrivals, it will come back+some more this next week.

the tradingvolume for the past 24 hours are on their todo list allready: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5014812

Smiley
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Nice amount of trade, and price is so low. Good chance to get some LPC

https://www.swisscex.com/market/LPC_BTC
Looks like LPC is most popular currency on https://www.swisscex.com/  Cool

Yes you are right,there are more and more trades and we can use this in our advantage. Am I blind because I cannot see the volume in BTC of LPC trades on swisscex? Or this isn`t anywhere shown? Because if we can get some statistics of BTC volume from the time the coin was added + the fact that it is the most popular on a fairly new exchange and get this information to other exchanges like poloniex, coinmarket,coinedup, maybe this can spark something in their eyes and add lepro faster without the requirement of a larger hashrate (which will come eventually when it is added to more exchanges). The decrease in hash that happened for the past days is probably because of maxcoin, and other new arrivals, it will come back+some more this next week.
Looks like LPC is most popular currency on https://www.swisscex.com/  Cool

I picked up some off this cheap LPC  Grin

smart!
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
crazy people sell so cheap

there are poeple buying maxcoins on unbeliveable rates  Huh

and some people selling LPC for nothing Huh?

I picked up some off this cheap LPC  Grin
crazy people sell so cheap
Activity: 224
an exchange thats brilliant news.  Smiley

Don´t sell your coins below 2000. Place your sell order at 17998. Or even better: HOLD YOUR COINS - 17998 is not enough for 1 LPC.

Some Hints:
1. Always be patient if a coin goes down, it will go up some minutes, hours, days, weeks later.
2. Daytrading for short time profit (or lose) will hurt the trust and the long time value of all coins.
3. Weak hand will always lose money.
4. Remember the ppl. which sold their LPC or BTC 1 year ago! They are all crying.

If they will sell, let them sell....   it brings volume in the market, and that is good to hit other exchanges....   over the time the price will rise with die nethash...
Activity: 210

I can´t understand some LeproBros. After some trades:

14900 - 41 lpc
15000 - 359 lpc
23000 - 112 lpc
19000 - 504 lpc
19900 - 300 lpc
20000 - 50 lpc

somebody sold for 90% less!!!

2222 - 100 lpc

And again:

WHY???

You can earn so much more, if you want to sell. Just place your sell order 1 Satoshi below the 2nd or 3rd last active sell order. But never panic sell your coins 50 or 90% less than the last trade!!!

Example - active sell orders right now:

17997 <--- place your order right here

Or at 12998 if you are thinking it will drop - but never sell in the buy orders (even not in panic), if they are >3% below the last 1-5 active sell orders.

Example panic sell:

2000 <--- Fake sell with low amount of coins to dump the price. Noobtrap!

Don´t sell your coins below 2000. Place your sell order at 17998. Or even better: HOLD YOUR COINS - 17998 is not enough for 1 LPC.

Some Hints:
1. Always be patient if a coin goes down, it will go up some minutes, hours, days, weeks later.
2. Daytrading for short time profit (or lose) will hurt the trust and the long time value of all coins.
3. Weak hand will always lose money.
4. Remember the ppl. which sold their LPC or BTC 1 year ago! They are all crying.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Activity: 210
swisscex seems to be back Smiley

OMFG this is amazing work nervix. Love it! Everybody use this to say add Lepro!

http://postimg.org/image/6tqg9yb2n/
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
swisscex seems to be back Smiley
I really like coinmarket.io had good experiences with them. And you are right Symbiont. The effort must come from us to write on coinmarket`s thread to add leprocoin. Every other coin users are writting, Penguincoin, Mint...and so on. I already wrote on the thread, we can start writing again: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/pre-poll-trading-pair-suggestions-for-coinmarketio-422726

done...    Smiley
I really like coinmarket.io had good experiences with them. And you are right Symbiont. The effort must come from us to write on coinmarket`s thread to add leprocoin. Every other coin users are writting, Penguincoin, Mint...and so on. I already wrote on the thread, we can start writing again: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/pre-poll-trading-pair-suggestions-for-coinmarketio-422726
Pages:
Jump to: