Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LTC][POOL][PPLNS][STRATUM] WeLoveLTC.com 0% Fee - 2LTC Blockfinder Reward - page 5. (Read 7272 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Been having some really good luck lately!

Blockfinder bounties should be paid out. Thanks for mining with us guys!  Cool
Still chugging along, Come check us out!

Could use a few more steady hashers   Wink
Fixed the graphs. They should be compatible in all browsers now. If you are still having trouble viewing them please shoot me a email.
I found the problem and I am reopening the getwork port on port 7777 for those old skoolers who care.  Smiley
I have reopened the getwork protocol but I have changed the port. As I have said before my goal is to continue to provide the getwork service to ours miners and I plan on keeping to that. The getwork port number will not be given out on the website to reduce the chances of scryptkids from attacking the protocol.

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO CONTINUE TO USE THE GETWORK PROTOCOL PLEASE SEND ME AN EMAIL THROUGH THE SUPPORT TAB ON THE WEBSITE.

Thanks again for mining with us and my apologies to our getwork miners once again.
LF more miners paying in LTC! Come check us out  Smiley
Over the last 24 hours the getwork server has been under a consistent DDoS attack. The attacker is running through a proxy and goes by the name KingRaider. I would very much like to continue to offer getwork to our miners but douchebags are making it rather difficult. I have shut down port 420 offering getwork and have swapped the port. If you would like to continue to use getwork on our server please please send me an email through the support section on our webpage.

Thanks again for mining with us everyone. Sorry people like to be jackasses.
Gratz to our blockfinders today! Your balances should be updated with your bonus. Thanks again for mining with us guys!
Wow 3 blocks in 1 day. Not to shabby for our speed!

Argy keeps soaking up all the bounties though, need some more competition  Cheesy
The getwork server has been temporarily disabled. I will bring it back online asap.

The stratum server is still up for your mining needs.
Bounty blocks should be paid out. Gratz you two! 
The pool has some really good luck today. Found 2 blocks within 4 hours  Grin

Thanks for mining with us guys!
dude...i sent mail to find my password you didnt send it...

account is xide...send new one to mail that was used to registred ...tnx

Yes, My apologies. That page is still a bit buggy and its on my to do list. I went ahead and reset your password to your pin. Be sure to change it
once you login.

Next time your experiencing problems i urge you to please send an email to support as you will have a much faster resolution time. Our email address is located under the support tab. Thanks again for mining with us!  Wink
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
dude...i sent mail to find my password you didnt send it...

account is xide...send new one to mail that was used to registred ...tnx

Ran a Server restart at 8pm EST, downtime was 10 minutes. Back to business as usual.
Do you know what percentage you have of UK miners?  I was wondering because I would be interested in advertising on your pool.  I already mine there myself and see that there are no adverts (that i noticed)

Advertisements were not exactly on my to do list (other than getting more miners, hehe), but ill look into it and get back to you in a day or two.
Activity: 966
Merit: 526
🐺Dogs for President🐺
Do you know what percentage you have of UK miners?  I was wondering because I would be interested in advertising on your pool.  I already mine there myself and see that there are no adverts (that i noticed)
Still chugging along, Come check us out!

Need a few more steady hashers  Grin
Salutations everyone! I have been quite the busy bee today pushing out alot of updates to the website.

- I have redone ALOT of the html/css code to be more IE friendly.
- Updated Calculator to get values automatically.
- Updated graphs under blocks section.
- Removed alot of junk code on hashrate graphs page to reduce load times.
- Cleaned up the news/updates page.

Come Check us out!!  Smiley
It has been brought to my attention that some of the graphs are not loading within Internet explorer. My apologies for any frustrations this is causing. I am still working on the implementation and will have it fixed asap. I highly recommend using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox as they are superior browsers to IE.

Thank you again for mining with us!
Pages:
Jump to: