Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LTCR] Litecred - [QUBIT][8 MB][MINING][HYBRID POW/POS SUBSIDY] RELAUNCHED - page 5. (Read 21099 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
How can I mine LTCR? It seems there are no pools available right now
The olny way is to solo mine.

Can you tell me how to do it? Or show me some thread about it? I don't know much about mining.
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
The olny way is to solo mine.
Activity: 349
Merit: 251
I am beginning to think that we need more exchanges because yobit is not a reliable exchange.

Did you ever figure out a way to help me get my lost LTCR that I mined on Yiimp that ended up on the wrong blockchain ?

Hello Stein,

If your coins is stuck on the old chain, I can't think of a way to get back your lost LTCR because it wont be accepted on the new chain by all peers on the new chain.
If those coins were mined before the fork, or before mining began on the new chain, then there is a chance you can get it back and that can only be confirmed from the yiimp pool wallet or maybe explorer.

For now, i don't know your real case in this and i can't make promises i can't deliver, so NO i can't figure out a way to help you with your coins.

Yet still you can mine LTCR while difficulty remains very low since many people have moved on. this will help you recover quickly while we try to work something out to get people back on LTCR.

I wish i could do something to help your case but honestly i don't have much of LTCR, the total amount of LTCR i have is about 39000 which i am staking and i am trying to do my best for this project.
I sent yobit another message yesterday!
They don't seem to borther,

No reply yet.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
I'm gonna contact the yobit guys again and hope that this time around they respond.

Yobit is still using the old wallet?
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
I am beginning to think that we need more exchanges because yobit is not a reliable exchange.

Did you ever figure out a way to help me get my lost LTCR that I mined on Yiimp that ended up on the wrong blockchain ?
Activity: 397
Merit: 250
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Nop! they have not, I have messaged them too, still no response.
Guess they are too busy with the recent ICOs.

Yes thats possible
but it is a shame that even an easy we are working on it

dont come back

I'm gonna contact the yobit guys again and hope that this time around they respond.

i cross my fingers Smiley
Nop! they have not, I have messaged them too, still no response.
Guess they are too busy with the recent ICOs.
Activity: 397
Merit: 250
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
@lulworm

did yobit contact you about their wallet?

its still on maintence and i dont get an answer of my support ticket
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1082
ccminer/cpuminer developer
sorry Stein, even if i wanted to, i lost many hours on that for no proper solution... and its a lot more than your satoshis

i never download a blockchain from untrusted sources
No I know. You tried to help and I have had many good dealings with you Yaamp and your ccminer.
Just wish this was a little more straight forward. I hate losing money like this. Whether it is 12 dollars or 100.

its more 12 cents Wink ive bought the 9000 just in case, but its closed on yiimp definitely
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Good coin, but too much big names around, with those crazy ICO. Everybody want to make some profit now. They are all looking into WAVES and RISE.
I think we need a pool were we can discuss some of the new feature community members will like to see introduced into Litecred.
Going to start a pool soon. I believe that will help in bringing some life into Litecred.
Activity: 206
This is my life. This is my path.
Also waiting for some news, still keeping some coins just in case.
Activity: 159

ok, i know only one thing for sure.
if you are on the right chain and have some coins on it,
they should successfully transfer to/from c-cex.

They did and do...
but the ones I mined at Yiimp and paid for the mining rig time at miningrigs.com are stuck on the old chain.
... even though I gave Yiimpool my address from the only wallet and chain I had at the time which was the new one.

Download New Wallet > let it sync > get Receive Address > mine at Yiimp with this address > Yimmp send payment to this address.
New Wallet doesn't see this address because it was sent from and old wallet and blockchain at Yiimp...

So that's not my fault. I really don't care who's fault it is, I just want my coins that I paid to mine.
The Dev can easily resolve this.

no he can't, nobody can

I'm agree with you! No one!
(IMHO)
So far, LTCR maintain discussions and publish for any situations under bitcointalk.org forum, in several threads, I'm not thingking that this community owned a great website or forum.  (maybe later?)

Well, before taking any changes in the LTCR network or system, the dev or admin shoud publish and confirm some information to the community and any other 3rd-parties, for the update schedule also any kinds what would impact for risks or features.

Any 3rd-parties or each person in community which does not follow any updates, consider as taken their reponsible for lost communications.
I think, @lulworm as the new dev for LTRC has informed in a post, that everybody should use this forum features, to get any updates by watch or notify.
And @lulworm, (imho in-person) I think you knew that become a community dev for crypto-currencies not only for coding and released the app, but need become more pro-active for discussion also. Or you might need more hands.

And... if some exchanges or pools are worthed to this community, then everybody should try more harder to inform them.
Watching, waiting, and/or judging for any issues will not help for better community.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
sorry Stein, even if i wanted to, i lost many hours on that for no proper solution... and its a lot more than your satoshis

No I know. You tried to help and I have had many good dealings with you Yaamp and your ccminer.
Just wish this was a little more straight forward. I hate losing money like this. Whether it is 12 dollars or 100.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1082
ccminer/cpuminer developer

Pages:
Jump to: