Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LTCU] LiteCoinUltra |5% PREMINE ONLY|COINMARKETCAP|CRYPTOPIA| JOIN NOW! - page 68. (Read 91133 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Just register for the airdrop, now start mining, hope will have good future as LTC  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 420
Merit: 136
for airdrop, I only need to enter my wallet address and username BTT?
Activity: 1190
Merit: 514
Mac owners forgotten, your link doesnt work so we cant participate to airdrop...
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
Joined now. We will get only 25 LTCU on airdrop ? Will be more airdrops? Any plan dev to get on any exchange after airdrops, bounty?
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Petit Poisson dans l'océan des cryptos
Joined, thanks Smiley

and pm you author Smiley
Activity: 547
Merit: 109
already joined airdrop
thanks
Activity: 294
I joined the airdrop too. I did not understand at first why it would not valid my participation, after this I saw the pre-fill  Wink
Activity: 142
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
Joined the airdop .. Good luck devs
Activity: 96
 joined the airdrop. hope i'll take some coin
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Activity: 951
Merit: 252
Just joined the airdrop. A bit of strange process in order to submit our details. Anyone else that decides to register for the airdrop, make sure you copy and paste the link the pops up after the initial submit into your browser address bar and complete the process.

Just joined myself, did the same thing you did.. seems odd, but whatever, I'll take free coins
Activity: 176
Don't post your google docs link in this thread, enter in your browser address bar and hit enter....you will then need to complete the registration process.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
What is the status of airdrop ? How many people already have participated ? It will be much more good to link some spreadsheet to know before filling the form whether it is available or not. Looks good initiative and waiting for other promotional campaigns to become part of those.
Activity: 176
Just joined the airdrop. A bit of strange process in order to submit our details. Anyone else that decides to register for the airdrop, make sure you copy and paste the link the pops up after the initial submit into your browser address bar and complete the process.
Pages:
Jump to: