Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LTCX]LiteCoinX Windows/OSX QT BitcoinCore Released - page 15. (Read 119366 times)

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
More than 10,000 LTCX for sale on Coinano.....we only have 228 blocks mined currently which means MAXIMUM OF ONLY 3,000 HAVE BEEN MINED BY THE COMMUNITY. DEV IS DUMPING ALREADY ROFL

lol, nice catch.

just a memo for this new page.

Same dev over and over again.

hrhr
caught!!!!
coin not a day old and dev will sell his premine....what a fcktard...i guess the dont think much...

you verified? I do not see the sales order.

no but cancel maybe as it got public here in thread
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
More than 10,000 LTCX for sale on Coinano.....we only have 228 blocks mined currently which means MAXIMUM OF ONLY 3,000 HAVE BEEN MINED BY THE COMMUNITY. DEV IS DUMPING ALREADY ROFL

lol, nice catch.

hrhr
caught!!!!
coin not a day old and dev will sell his premine....what a fcktard...i guess the dont think much...

you verified? I do not see the sales order.
legendary
guess some chinese and multipools maybe

asics no there is no way @x11 for asics
dedicated pool also much hashrate 16 gh/s
Activity: 333
Merit: 100
Xhash pool has 1 Gh/s of the network.  Where the hell is the rest of the 62Gh/s from, are ASICs mining this coin or what?
legendary

lol, nice catch.

hrhr
caught!!!!
legendary
take small buy orders or the dev will dump the premine...

hmm he will do aswell
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
My mule don't like people laughing

lol, nice catch.

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
@BittrexExchange please add LTCX

Bittrex ‏@BittrexExchange  18 dk.
@Yavuzcetinkaya3 https://bittrex.com/Market/?MarketName=BTC-LTCX
Activity: 490
Merit: 501

lol, nice catch.

legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1000
Admin of CoinMiners Pools
Coinminers NOMP Pool

LitecoinX NOMP Pool Hosted in US

Spread the hashes!!

Choose one of the 3 ports and start mining

URL (difficulty 0.001): stratum+tcp://coinminers.freemoneyonlines.info:3011
URL (difficulty vardiff): stratum+tcp://coinminers.freemoneyonlines.info:3036
URL (difficulty 0.01):  stratum+tcp://coinminers.freemoneyonlines.info:3261

Username: your LitecoinX wallet address
Password: anything

sgminer --kernel darkcoin -o stratum+tcp://coinminers.freemoneyonlines.info:3011 -u your LitecoinX wallet address -p anything

Payments:
1% fee for the server cost.
Note: Round Earnings are not credited until 180 confirms.Payments every 60 sec after the coins get confirmed. Minimum payment 0.001 LTCX
Activity: 238
facepalm.. this is the biggest scam.

To those mining this coin...

Activity: 333
Net Hash up to 62 GH/s.  I'm still mining this coin and have 3 LTCX but my wallet wont sync so I can't even get my coins from pool.  Uggggg!!!!!
Activity: 289
Merit: 250
The fact this got added to Bittrex as an embarrassment.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
ppl still putting power to this coin:
Net Hashrate
62.54 GH/s
Je*SuS
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
facepalm.. this is the biggest scam.
Activity: 490
Merit: 501

lol, nice catch.
Activity: 271

yep i see that  Angry

haha sell walls quickly pulled, i think you can't expect much from a dev like this.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
I think it is a coincidence that on page 5 Neo666 laughed at me because my first post was of me fearing a failure. I might be a Newbie on here but I am not an idiot. This dev is pathetic. I was right about it being a failure as it couldn't even launch on time. As another poster said, go mine Mastiff. That dev has been actively involved on the forums and everything has been running smoothly since day one including the POS which most coins have failed to accomplish. But call me what you will, I still have more hashing power than you! hehe
scam ass shit coin, great thread tho!
Activity: 252
xHash.net Pools

Site: http://xhash.net
Pool Address: stratum+tcp://pool.xhash.net:3370

UP!

Pages:
Jump to: