Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LTCX]LiteCoinX Windows/OSX QT BitcoinCore Released - page 22. (Read 119368 times)

legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
POOL.MN - we mine the hottest coins!
I mine in pool.mn with 2.5M hashrate, only get 0.005 for one hour, a day earings is 0.12, shit this coin.
The pool is ok, better than suchpool, but i will quit mining this shit coin.

Thanks for choosing pool.mn!  Cheesy
Its just block reward is 1 coin till 200th block. Since 201 it will be 15 LTCX

Should get to 201 block in roughly ten minutes!
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
I mine in pool.mn with 2.5M hashrate, only get 0.005 for one hour, a day earings is 0.12, shit this coin.

"I don't read the OP, I just point a miner and complain!" Why I dont have 8 million coins that are worth 1 satoshi each?"

FFs learn about crypto before you freaking complain.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Activity: 266
Let me understand. First 200 blocks give 1 reward and the rest after 15 each?

Anything else which should we know?

Try reading the OP, it says it right there.
Activity: 17
this is damn hilarious, its a good thing we know who the dev is personally...
I can't mine on dedaicatedpool and pool.mn. It always goes to the backup pool. Does anyone know the reason?

pool.mn is getting ddos attacks but we filter out attacking IPs pretty quickly. We've got a nice skilled anti-DDOS expert from a bank that I used to work at. He does his magic pretty well  Cool
Thanks for filtering me out, I guess. Cheesy
+1

got filetered too? let me know your mining IP as well. PM it please

No Im fine. Was +1'ing your DDoS Prevention. Sorry MAjidBC! Hope you get it sorted!

I see.. Yeah, the anti-ddos guy who's helping us out is one of the best out there. DDOS that we are getting from other pool owners (I guess) is nothing compared to what banks face nowadays.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I'm dying.
Let me understand. First 200 blocks give 1 reward and the rest after 15 each?

Anything else which should we know?
Activity: 252
is there a trading platform yet  thanks
coming soon
Activity: 196
Coinano.com Digital Currency Exchange Platform

Hello LiteCoinX Community !

We have added LiteCoinX (LTCX)  to Coinano.com
You can trade with us

Our reward system will give a different and exciting experience.
Be online, trade safely&funny and always win !  
Happy trading !!

Coinano.com
Bitcointalk OFFICIAL THREAD
Twitter.com/Coinano
Facebook/Coinano

Activity: 196
Coinano.com Digital Currency Exchange Platform

Coinano.com
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003
Activity: 252
Ive never understood what DDoS attacks gain the attacker. They must spend so much time attacking shit coins and potential shitcoins it hardly seems worth it.
it is not that hard and for pool owner it would be profitable to ddos competitors
I can't mine on dedaicatedpool and pool.mn. It always goes to the backup pool. Does anyone know the reason?

pool.mn is getting ddos attacks but we filter out attacking IPs pretty quickly. We've got a nice skilled anti-DDOS expert from a bank that I used to work at. He does his magic pretty well  Cool
+1

got filetered too? let me know your mining IP as well. PM it please

please PM me your IP where you host your mining hardware that connects to our stratum, I'll check it out
Activity: 182
KryptKoin is one of the best!!!

pool.mn is getting ddos attacks but we filter out attacking IPs pretty quickly. We've got a nice skilled anti-DDOS expert from a bank that I used to work at. He does his magic and DDOS goes away  Cool
Activity: 458
Merit: 265

DELETE THEM Files with long file names in your sgminer folder - not on my rig at moment but they are the files that get created when you first mine.

I guess you mean .bin files. I deleted it, but it didn't help. I switched to Suchpool, which works fine. Thanks anyway.
Their US stratum was down for a short time, it's up now.
Activity: 182
KryptKoin is one of the best!!!

DELETE THEM Files with long file names in your sgminer folder - not on my rig at moment but they are the files that get created when you first mine.

I guess you mean .bin files. I deleted it, but it didn't help. I switched to Suchpool, which works fine. Thanks anyway.
Activity: 56

Easy mining NOMP pool. No registration.
Payments: directly to your LTCX address, after every 2 minutes, when you reach 15LTCX.
Difficulty: vardiff
Mining: stratum+tcp://eu-pool.mine.nu:3039 Username:(your LTCX address) Password:(any pass.)

Need more hash power!
You are more than welcome to mine with us!
Pages:
Jump to: