Author

Topic: [ANN][LXC][LIBREXCOIN]STAKING MOBILE WALLETS|MULTIPOOL|100% POS|BLOCKNET| - page 262. (Read 413974 times)

legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
android wallet (overnight staking)---------- one week
librexsend (decentralized,not mixer) -------- end of august or early september
zerocoin implementation             ----------- october
Librexchange.com                     ------------ 3 month
Activity: 178
Merit: 100

Android wallet beta version will be released in one week...

HELL YEAH!!! This is mobile phone mining!!!! This is huge!!!
Activity: 157
Not only does the Android app and road map look cool. The Dev was in irc raining coins! How cool is that? I think this is a good coin to come to for a fun and decent community. My last favorite coin (XLB) is circling the drain from it's shithead dev. Undecided   It's nice to see an active dev that actually seems to care about the coin they made.  Cool
Yeah, the coin has a cool name, cool graphics, cool dev, cool ideas.

I'm liking it more and more. It looks like one of the few that's not a scam lately. Hope it moons!
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Not only does the Android app and road map look cool. The Dev was in irc raining coins! How cool is that? I think this is a good coin to come to for a fun and decent community. My last favorite coin (XLB) is circling the drain from it's shithead dev. Undecided   It's nice to see an active dev that actually seems to care about the coin they made.  Cool
Yeah, the coin has a cool name, cool graphics, cool dev, cool ideas.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 553
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
legendary
Activity: 854

How to anonymous transactions if Librexcoin can't anonymous transactions current?
I think the anon function will come later on, after the mobile wallet is released. If this coin lives up to what are in the plans. This could be huge!

Beta version will not have anonymous transactions .
Thanks for the info. Great news!!
Activity: 336
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"

How to anonymous transactions if Librexcoin can't anonymous transactions current?
I think the anon function will come later on, after the mobile wallet is released. If this coin lives up to what are in the plans. This could be huge!

Beta version will not have anonymous transactions .

same question.

maybe dev already done anonymity, only need to implement it before mobile wallet.

Its a advert basically. We originally planned this to release this with the or shorty before one of the anonymity features. When it releases it wont do it anomalously until we release the anonymity feature and then it won't until it gets an update. Just like you wallet you use now doesn't. It will with an update when we release that feature.
Activity: 378

legendary
Activity: 1330

same question.

maybe dev already done anonymity, only need to implement it before mobile wallet.
There is a day to be born, and another to die

Activity: 432
Activity: 122
Merit: 10

Wow, can't wait. Nice work.
Activity: 157
lol  in bittrex librex coin has  one buy order of 8.44 BTC  :O
fake wall

You're one hell of a FUDer, why would anyone set a "fake" wall as the highest bid?
Use your brain.
buy walls push price up for better dump prices..
sell walls pushing price down preparing for pump ..

it was filled and not removed , so it's not a fake
ok  not fake
but now l think someone who bought a 1500 sat 2 x 5 btcs now wants to go out?
or
?

You've done nothing but spread FUD in this thread, why don't you get another hobby.

He's trolling to get cheap coins most likely. Seen trolls do this a few times.  Roll Eyes  This dev actually releases something and this guy pisses all over it with crap from 4 days ago and keep quoting it and fudding it.

legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026
Retweeted by Crypto-Style and 2 others
 Forex Focus ‏@forexfoc_us  Aug 2
search addnode=85.153.76.46,addnode=92.244.112.153 i sure #LXC other china scam coin.

Huh

you are so stupid
85.153.76.46   Turkey    Istanbul   Istanbul   Sistem Gelistirme Servis Telekomunikasyon Ve Iletisim Hizmetleri Sanayi Ve Ticaret A.s.

92.244.112.153   Ukraine    Kyyiv   Kiev   Kyiv Optic Networks Ltd

sorry not china nodes!
legendary
dude ?
you are right! Good luck with this one..
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
lol  in bittrex librex coin has  one buy order of 8.44 BTC  :O
fake wall

You're one hell of a FUDer, why would anyone set a "fake" wall as the highest bid?
Use your brain.

ok  not fake
or
?

You've done nothing but spread FUD in this thread, why don't you get another hobby.
legendary
lol  in bittrex librex coin has  one buy order of 8.44 BTC  :O
fake wall

Use your brain.

ok  not fake
or
?
Activity: 210
Living the dream
I've seen other coin exchanges and they (dev)  says a unique to Librexcoin anonymity by end of August. It's the 6th so that's not that far off. If they deliver that than they can do the other stuff. I've seen btc atms in service so why not for another crypto. You can buy atm's and put them where ever you like. This is a crypto so you don't have to load it with fiat just receive it.
Jump to: