Author

Topic: [ANN][Main] Bitcore- BTX - Datacarriersize up to 220 bytes - page 1040. (Read 729054 times)

legendary
Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008
Stoned & Stranged
I don't get it well, i mean for 0.75 btc. is it the minimum to get free distribution?
so the people who has under that amount could'nt partake it, why not use the same way like Byte**ll did, using actual rate based total distribution/claimed address dev?

I think on the PRE-ANN is stated that for amounts under 0.75 bitcoin you will be able to do a manual claim. Anyway I won't really trust anyone with my private keys or wallet.dat to be honest.
Activity: 826
Merit: 260
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I don't get it well, i mean for 0.75 btc. is it the minimum to get free distribution?
so the people who has under that amount could'nt partake it, why not use the same way like Byte**ll did, using actual rate based total distribution/claimed address dev?
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
No risk, no fun!
Hello Dear interested Crypto Community,

I am happy, that you have tons of question, even before the right ann and before the right start.

What we do here is no ICO and we dont need your extra money; we are not interested in spamming you or scamming you, because we take our projecs very serious. Have a look at BitSend. You have the luxury to claim your hard earned BTC with our chain. How it works, we will give you all the informations you need.
Please understand, that we are actually not responsible for so many questions; the reason, why we choiced a PreAnn.
This project is one of our idea, to fill nishes. And yes we got inspired by a nice graph we present it later.

edit: its already here: https://steemit.com/fiction/@xwerk/cryptocurrency-market-cap-in-the-year-2020-or-bitcoin-ethereum-komodo-monero-bitcore-steem-decred-byteball-litecoin-lbry

So you have seen it:

START IS ~ 28.04.2017

But you know, we are serious and test first before launching. If we see a bug or something unknown, so we launch later!

Greetz
Steve
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
i. also interested in how we claim oir address
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
For amounts under 0.75 BTC is a manually claiming possible. What this mean? need to give my privat key to some one for claim coins?
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1826
is it safe to use the private key and wallet.dat for claiming?
My guess is that the process involves importing the private key into the Bitcore wallet or replacing the Bitcore wallet.dat with your Bitcoin wallet.dat. Even that would involve some kind of trust since you would be banking on the fact the Bitcore binaries are free of any malware that would send your private key(s) off to someone. Since the distribution is based on a snapshot, I would simply make sure all of your bitcoins are moved to a different address before utilizing the private key to make the claim. Then I would make sure never to use the old addresses again. I wouldn't take the wallet.dat route since that stores private keys that you haven't even used yet.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
So this is powered by BSD? In what way? They fund you? or you will build on their blockchain?

Need more information please
Activity: 2870
Merit: 612

Hi Dev, currently I only have 0.35 btc in my wallet, it is possible to acquire btx with such amount? I'd would be great to have at least few to keep some of it.
Also would like to know where the link to your wallets?
Activity: 243
Merit: 250
is it safe to use the private key and wallet.dat for claiming?
legendary
Windows wallet Huh Huh Huh
Pool Huh Huh Huh

Dev not fooling give a link to the purse tell us the algorithm!
Дeв нe мopoчь гoлoвy дaвaй ccылкy нa кoшeлёк гoвopи нaм aлгopитм!

What part of Pre-Ann don't people understand?  Huh Roll Eyes
copper member
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1348
ROFLMFAO.. don't tell me you were NOT inspired by my little sketchy 2020 prediction here:
https://steemit.com/fiction/@xwerk/cryptocurrency-market-cap-in-the-year-2020-or-bitcoin-ethereum-komodo-monero-bitcore-steem-decred-byteball-litecoin-lbry

Can I claim an inspiration bounty?  Cheesy

You didn't know about this one? Well, here is my secret: In fact, I am just a timetraveler.

Yes sure  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1401
Disobey.
ROFLMFAO.. don't tell me you were NOT inspired by my little sketchy 2020 prediction here:
https://steemit.com/fiction/@xwerk/cryptocurrency-market-cap-in-the-year-2020-or-bitcoin-ethereum-komodo-monero-bitcore-steem-decred-byteball-litecoin-lbry

Can I claim an inspiration bounty?  Cheesy

You didn't know about this one? Well, here is my secret: In fact, I am just a timetraveler.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 505
Dev not fooling give a link to the purse tell us the algorithm!
Дeв нe мopoчь гoлoвy дaвaй ccылкy нa кoшeлёк гoвopи нaм aлгopитм!
legendary
Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008
Stoned & Stranged
I am interested to know how to make manually claiming what am I supposed to do with my private keys and wallet.dat? I will keep an eye on this to know more.
Activity: 994
Merit: 518
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Gamem
how i can get bitcore coin use holding bitcoin
can explain detail, and where bitcore wallet, or wallet is same use bitcoin wallet
and open bounty or not dev, if open bounty translation , i want reseve indonesian translation
All algorithms as the Danger Hashimoto's are garbage in crypto currency
copper member
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1348
Why code in 20 MB blocks if you're SegWit ready?

Only 8 Mio people works with crypto on the world and the chain is full.  20MB with Segwit 80 MB

Kind Regards Christian

Please Note it is a: PRE ANN
legendary
I prefer to trust this coin compare to those newbies launch icos,they have proven their worth in their main project Bitsend and I'm sure this one will also become a popular and usable cryptocurrency in the market,will follow this thread I hope there's also an airdrop.

It appears that they are only distributing coins to people who owned BTC at the time of the snapshot, from what I can tell. I guess that is kind of an airdrop.
Coin to do a strictly script !!!!. Any other algorithm under the video card is not valid
Activity: 2898
Merit: 567
I prefer to trust this coin compare to those newbies launch icos,they have proven their worth in their main project Bitsend and I'm sure this one will also become a popular and usable cryptocurrency in the market,will follow this thread I hope there's also an airdrop.
Jump to: