Author

Topic: [ANN][MAMM] MammothCoin | TRUSTLESS WALLET UPDATED! V.3.1 (Mandatory) - page 103. (Read 181584 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Anon feature details will be discussed by the dev team in a few days.

Dev team has a plan to support the anonymous wallet, we are currently testing the prototype and official code will likely be released about 2-3 weeks after the launch.

Ha, so guys don't you see the pattern here?
After X days feature Y will be available/published/etc...

Dev needs time to dump coins slowly over time to not crash the price too hard.

If this is not true, tell us dev, what is the anon feature like? Mixing? Coinjoin? Stealth addresses?
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
this time SOLO Mine look is very hard..
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Activity: 1036
Merit: 606
The title is of this thread is misleading. This is NOT the first X13 coin! It's a clone of the MaruCoin algo:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/marucoin-new-x13-algo-mine-now-kgwdgw-no-ipopm-exchange-570744

Activity: 336
Merit: 101
KoinPro
MammothCoin (MAMM) has established partnership with Bitscoinshop (http://www.bitscoinshop.com.br/en/) where you can buy items by using MammothCoin, and enjoy 5% discount. As MammothCoin is not yet integrated with the payment platform, you will need to use the following procedure during checkout:

1. Customers wishing to purchase using MammothCoin should choose the product, along with signing up with the details and place of delivery;

2. Choose the bank transfer as the payment method, meanwhile leave a message to indicate that you want to pay with MammothCoin;

3. In the message, specify the dollar amount of your purchase (with 5% discount) and the quote of the current exchanging rate (Bittrex Exchange). Bitscoinshop will convert the amount of your purchase into MammothCoin, and send wallet address for payment.

4. Once confirmed the payment, items will be delivered.

Questions please just send a message!
Thanks for information. It's good to see MAMM on online shop.
Activity: 210
ActionCrypto.com ★ Bitcoin Binary Options
MammothCoin (MAMM) has established partnership with Bitscoinshop (http://www.bitscoinshop.com.br/en/) where you can buy items by using MammothCoin, and enjoy 5% discount. As MammothCoin is not yet integrated with the payment platform, you will need to use the following procedure during checkout:

1. Customers wishing to purchase using MammothCoin should choose the product, along with signing up with the details and place of delivery;

2. Choose the bank transfer as the payment method, meanwhile leave a message to indicate that you want to pay with MammothCoin;

3. In the message, specify the dollar amount of your purchase (with 5% discount) and the quote of the current exchanging rate (Bittrex Exchange). Bitscoinshop will convert the amount of your purchase into MammothCoin, and send wallet address for payment.

4. Once confirmed the payment, items will be delivered.

Questions please just send a message!
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Hash rate is low. Good time to mine.  Cool
Did we got exchange about this one?
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Price is rising nicely
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
The blockchain is the future
Dev is very busy working on anon. I would buy anything under 10,000 it is a steal. Some big guys accumlating
Does anybody know when POW mining would finish give or take? And why are people complaining about the dev, they seem communicative thus far?

POW finishes in 60 days
Activity: 392
Does anybody know when POW mining would finish give or take? And why are people complaining about the dev, they seem communicative thus far?
Self-moderated topic is a beast,bro. Wink
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Hash rate is low. Good time to mine.  Cool
Why not dev answer peoples questions about anon wallet? Cheesy

He did...
Why not dev answer peoples questions about anon wallet? Cheesy
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
no exchange yet HuhHuhHuhHuh/

There is one already , why do you think people talk about price..

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-MAMM

Cause price is all that matters. hahahaha
push! the coin should spread & let more people join.
Viarium.io - DECENTRALIZED VR WORLD
Is this a good time to buy?
I would be surprised if we go to 2k
Jump to: