Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]MangaCoin: Support Manga Artists with Blockchain Technology - page 5. (Read 20412 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Interesting project, look at your project, I hope you do not fail?
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
I still can't get cpu to mine. I installed the VC_redist.x86.exe already.
cpuminer_SSE2 -a lyra2v2 -o stratum+tcp://hashnice.pw:4535 -u WALLET_ADDRESS -p c=MANGA

tries with x86 and x64
Activity: 35
BEWARE !!!

Please read this topic and compare old scam, coin Mangaka.

You will see many similarity

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annmangmnxevanpowpos-mangaka-project-3755177

Mangakacoin?
Mangakacoin and MangaCoin have nothing to do.
There are so many community members in our Discord, and there is also a thread in the largest bulletin board "5ch" in Japan (13th thread!)
current 5ch thread is here
I want you to see Discord.
Discord is here.
(There are about 13 thousand discord community members now)
Activity: 210
Merit: 6
BEWARE !!!

Please read this topic and compare old scam, coin Mangaka.

You will see many similar ideas.  Better for developers to know about this.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annmangmnxevanpowpos-mangaka-project-3755177
Very Nice Project! Cool JAPAN contents Token

It seems of this plan will be better in the measurable future.  Art is important. Manga is more important. Good luck.

I think the idea of this project is good to introduce Mangacoin into a famous project and anyway I like the Manga, I'm sure this project will be successful because it has a unique idea Wink Cheesy

Thanks a lot Wink
We want to spread the cryptocurrency around the world.
By applying crowdfunding, we believe that its potential will increase.
I Think coin total supply is way too much pls dev burn plenty so coin can have some better value

I have not thought about it yet, but in the future the possibility that we will burn manga is also not zero.
It appears you aren't really ready with some things regarding the project.Anyway i have a question regarding this statement:"4, Manga artists post Manga and give gifts in return." How does someone like me in Ghana who decides to invest in Mangacoin get those gifts?

If you donate MANGA to a manga artist and the contribution exceeds a certain amount, manga artist writes manga and makes it public.
This is the same as the mechanism of crowdfunding. We thought of a way to use cryptocurrency against it. This is a new idea.

This project has completed the test trial. Please see Discord Channel (Japanese).

[test trial]
1, The manga artist publishes a project: here
2, You can support manga artists with MangaCoin: here
3, After the funding goals are met the manga artists begin their project.
→4, Manga artists post Manga and give gifts in return.: here
(pdf file: here)
Activity: 346
Merit: 100
I think the idea of this project is good to introduce Mangacoin into a famous project and anyway I like the Manga, I'm sure this project will be successful because it has a unique idea Wink Cheesy
where can i learn about team members? since there much info on the website. also, do you have any advisors?

We will introduce about team members within discord channel.
Introduce channel in discord

Some of our members are participating in the "Sprouts" (SPRTS). (@kojira: [admin]developer, @katuo: illustrator)

Also I write blogs about MangaCoin.
mangablog.jp
Activity: 347
Merit: 1
Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io
I Think coin total supply is way too much pls dev burn plenty so coin can have some better value
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company
It appears you aren't really ready with some things regarding the project.Anyway i have a question regarding this statement:"4, Manga artists post Manga and give gifts in return." How does someone like me in Ghana who decides to invest in Mangacoin get those gifts?
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
It seems of this plan will be better in the measurable future.  Art is important. Manga is more important. Good luck.
Activity: 36
Very Nice Project! Cool JAPAN contents Token
Activity: 32
where can i learn about team members? since there much info on the website. also, do you have any advisors?
Thanks to everyone for comment.
Premain was necessary for many airdrop, contests, event, making goods, and so on.
These were done with an Ethereum token created on April 10.
The Ethereum token will be swapped with the PoW cryptocurrency.
The item of "Allocation" "Ethplorer" were added.
Please confirm.

We are planning to create a manga version crowdfunding site!
(we named it "CrowdManging")
Currently we are main writing Japanese, but we will also translate it into English.
The cryptocurrency for crowdfunding is new and unique!
We have tried a test once(Adventure of Manga Goblin.we plan to translate this into English.),
and now three applicants have come to Discord.
We plan to further expand it in the future.
Entry channel in Discord

MangaCoin's popularity is high even in Japan's largest bulletin board "5 ch".
It is now 13th thread. (1 thread = 1000comment)
currentry 5ch thread (Japanese)

In addition,we founded "MANGA Inc." in Japan.
corporate site (japanese)
National Tax Agency Corporate Number Publication Site
Corporate channel in Discord

Thanking you in advance.
Activity: 630
Merit: 267
Just follow the rules
I wish their was a Hentai coin to pay for the subscription of premium accounts on the hentai world. LMAO. pervs alert. But we go back to the thread. the premine is big, how can you manage to distribute it? and whats the premine all about?

PS: i was checking your website and all i see is all Chinese or Japanese language here.

PSS: i just change it to english Smiley cool but in order for you to reach the proper community you need to change its default language to english for greater engagement.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
CoinToMine.Today
I have recently added MangaCoin (MANGA) to my calculator and i hope  to provide soon some interesting statistics and graph about this coin
https://shittomine.com/calculator/coin/MANGA/
Activity: 206
Merit: 21
im was looking at your website, and wanted to look up your team, but insted of teams photos, i see only cats and anime....
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Total Supply: 35 Billion (Premine) + additional supply of 15 billion through PoW

what a joke, please keep 5b and let the other 45b be mined

the pre mine, just do an Airdrop for free here.

Way 2 selfish and nobody would support this, either make nothing or atleast make something, and dont see much of a big team either for that insane pre mine.

35 billion premine.  Grin
Activity: 6
MANGA is the next NANJ! Wink
GOGOGO!!!40sat
Pages:
Jump to: