Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MAP] Maple Coin, PoW, CryptoNight CPU/GPU Mining, Anonymity Cryptocurrency - page 6. (Read 7740 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 4
When Block Explorer and Whitepaper?
Activity: 238
Merit: 27
I want to mine some maple! Smiley it sounds like a good name. What is this coin purpose tho? A better payment solution? We already have bitcoin tho so what is MAP improving over that to actually be a better option than bitcoin? I like the anonymity nature of it, so MAP will focus it's efforts in privacy? 

I think that is that, and also put some maple , Iwas thinking, is this a canadian coin ? maybe that is the diference
Activity: 339
Merit: 11
I want to mine some maple! Smiley it sounds like a good name. What is this coin purpose tho? A better payment solution? We already have bitcoin tho so what is MAP improving over that to actually be a better option than bitcoin? I like the anonymity nature of it, so MAP will focus it's efforts in privacy? 
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
I support this coin and also mining, thank you
Activity: 238
Merit: 27
I like new coins because it's easy to mine, I've already instaled the wallet, I will keep it running, and also mining some coins.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
I don't understand all the posts crying about ASIC miners ruining this coin. Isn't it a little to early to tell?
There is a lot of fuzzy math here but I personally am getting 4.95 KH/sec with 4 RX 580s and 2 RX 570s. I definitely consider myself a "little guy" and know several people who aren't "big" that have several times more cards than I do. Some people in this thread have hinted at the fact they tried to mine cryptonight with an Nvida card and well, that's your problem right there.

I have mined 1000 coins in 48 hours with 6 GPUs. Is that good or bad? Maybe we should find out what the coin is worth or what it even is besides another XMR spin off before jumping to conclusions.

If you think this coin is to hard  Huh go try ETN and tell me how that goes

Thanks for your pefect explanation  Smiley

So basically the Developers lied from the very beginning about it being ASIC resistant.  

Way to build a community and trust.   Roll Eyes

We didn't lie, the coin will be Asic resistance you don't need to worry about it.
Asic isn't out yet and didn't harm our coin.

And thanks everyone for your contribution and supporting MapleCoin  Smiley
You can join us on Discord for any support/question or anything else!
Dude), Asic has long been mined - come back to YouTube to see how they all minaret monero and electronium) 70% monero - this is an asic and a botnet) And your coin is not interesting to them, since it has no real value.

Exactly why it may be a good idea to mine now with GPUs. Something is only worth what someone will pay for it. Seeing as the coin is not listed on any exchange yet then you're right determining the value is a bit difficult. If you think the anti-ASIC Monero fork will fail that is another issue. If so mine now while it's easy, or leave them all for me.  Grin
Activity: 96
I don't understand all the posts crying about ASIC miners ruining this coin. Isn't it a little to early to tell?
There is a lot of fuzzy math here but I personally am getting 4.95 KH/sec with 4 RX 580s and 2 RX 570s. I definitely consider myself a "little guy" and know several people who aren't "big" that have several times more cards than I do. Some people in this thread have hinted at the fact they tried to mine cryptonight with an Nvida card and well, that's your problem right there.

I have mined 1000 coins in 48 hours with 6 GPUs. Is that good or bad? Maybe we should find out what the coin is worth or what it even is besides another XMR spin off before jumping to conclusions.

Thanks for your pefect explanation  Smiley

So basically the Developers lied from the very beginning about it being ASIC resistant.  

Way to build a community and trust.   Roll Eyes

We didn't lie, the coin will be Asic resistance you don't need to worry about it.

And thanks everyone for your contribution and supporting MapleCoin  Smiley
Dude), Asic has long been mined - come back to YouTube to see how they all minaret monero and electronium) 70% monero - this is an asic and a botnet) And your coin is not interesting to them, since it has no real value.
copper member
Activity: 14

Thanks for your pefect explanation  Smiley

Way to build a community and trust.   Roll Eyes

And thanks everyone for your contribution and supporting MapleCoin  Smiley
Activity: 4

Activity: 19
i think it's a good project
will give it try for Arabic translation 

We are not saying other words, we told you there are no Asics out on markets and we said that we are working on Asic resistance you can check our discord for more info.

Wrong dude your OP specifically says "Mining - GPU and CPU, ASIC resistance".

Also why do you have a decent ANN a good concept and name and brand for the coin and a decent website but still no Block Explorer or Whitepaper?

How can you do something so half-assed?

Especially the Block Explorer.
Activity: 854
SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes
italian translation done: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annmap-maple-moneta-pow-cryptonight-cpugpu-mining-anonimato-criptovaluta-3201965

wallet: MTP96LKFohaY8DNpKavs3Z72TeMFzgu5YVTnKsU34aZeCMFYeyvY2KRakVExp27yw8F1kAjJMubsR24 pg94Q1XZDDnm7N7m

Great Job! you got your reward Smiley

Great project. Reserved for mining pool. Happy mining!

youpool.io

@Samion MapleCoin - 오늘 오전 3시 25분
@seoeunju You are wrong, as we see there are pools that found blocks 2-3 mins ago.
Go check our pools at our site.
https://maplecoins.org/mining
Maple Coin
Mining - Maple Coin
There are still no Asics out on market and we are handling to make MAP coin Asic resistance.

Samion - 오늘 오전 4시 21분
it is not asic res yet we are working on it
thre is no asic for it now @seoeunju

Same team

Other words

ASIC ASIC ASIC ASIC ASIC ASIC ASIC ASIC ASIC ASIC ASIC ASIC ASIC ASIC ASIC ASIC ASIC ASIC ASIC ASIC

We are not saying other words, we told you there are no Asics out on markets and we said that we are working on Asic resistance you can check our discord for more info.

hello sir, any bounty program such as social media or signature besides translation campaign?

Hi, currently we don't have any other bounties, when we will do we will update our post and discord! stay tuned Smiley

allright sir, thanks for your kindly reply, will be stay tuned for upcoming your update.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Dutch translation is ready!
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annmap-maple-coin-pow-cryptonight-cpugpu-mining-anonieme-cryptovaluta-3206031

address:
MZW68kDuXxZSay54U5B8jELzi2A888MPoCQT8xTCKe7f8JwzVz3bJthBJPixnTGPKv8bzjLK51GFLcz 4yQb5n3gw1Fd6nSQ
Activity: 140
Chinese translation reserved.   DONE!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3198589.new#new

Hi, your translation isn't enough, the downloads links and social media are not working, you only pasted the pic url.
Please fix so we can give you your bounty reward.

Hi there, i found those links and images look normal here, how to copy and pasted your post into a new topic so i can start my translation.
copper member
Activity: 14
italian translation done: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annmap-maple-moneta-pow-cryptonight-cpugpu-mining-anonimato-criptovaluta-3201965

wallet: MTP96LKFohaY8DNpKavs3Z72TeMFzgu5YVTnKsU34aZeCMFYeyvY2KRakVExp27yw8F1kAjJMubsR24 pg94Q1XZDDnm7N7m

Great Job! you got your reward Smiley

Great project. Reserved for mining pool. Happy mining!

youpool.io

@Samion MapleCoin - 오늘 오전 3시 25분
@seoeunju You are wrong, as we see there are pools that found blocks 2-3 mins ago.
Go check our pools at our site.
https://maplecoins.org/mining
Maple Coin
Mining - Maple Coin
There are still no Asics out on market and we are handling to make MAP coin Asic resistance.

Samion - 오늘 오전 4시 21분
it is not asic res yet we are working on it
thre is no asic for it now @seoeunju

Same team

Other words

ASIC ASIC ASIC ASIC ASIC ASIC ASIC ASIC ASIC ASIC ASIC ASIC ASIC ASIC ASIC ASIC ASIC ASIC ASIC ASIC

hello sir, any bounty program such as social media or signature besides translation campaign?

Hi, currently we don't have any other bounties, when we will do we will update our post and discord! stay tuned Smiley
Activity: 854
SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

Way to build a community and trust.   Roll Eyes
Activity: 3
Oh there are most definitely asics already mining cryptonight coins...

@MapleCoins.org
The german translation was done with a translation tool that is not doing its job correctly..

CHINESISCHE ANN - 600 MAP
KOREAN ANN - 600 MAP
TÜRKISCHE ANN - 600 KARTE
JAPANISCHE ANN - 600 MAP
RUSSISCHE ANN - 600 KARTE
DEUTSCHE ANN - 600 MAP
SPANISCHE ANN - 600 KARTE
ARABISCHES ANN - 600 KARTE
INDISCHE ANN - 600 KARTE
INDONESISCH - 600 MAP
ITALIENISCHER ANN - 600 KARTE
FRANZÖSISCHES ANN - 600 MAP