Pages:
Author

Topic: 📢[ANN][MASSIVE AIRDROP][START-NOV. 14] 1 000 000 BITDEGREE TOKENS FOR COMMUNITY - page 2. (Read 2133 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
The BitDegree Community Manager
They are giving 0.00001 eth worth of coin and hoping to get 1.000.000 users.

I think people should show their anger to this kind of scam airdrops.

I will make an ethereum airdrop. 0,0000000000000001 ether per people and to 10000000000000000000 people. So it is worth 1000 ether. What a massive airdrop!!!

Hi,

As i have corrected before, your numbers are all over the place. People are joining our community via this airdrop and participating in our Bounty campaign. Nobody is left as angry as you are. If you want to get much more tokens, join the Bounty campaigns and do your work.

Thanks
Activity: 1232
Merit: 331
DAO MAKER
when you are saying MASSIVE AIRDROP and you give with this airdrop each person 0.001$ It means it not massive and you just tricked people. And it won't create to you good reputation before your pre-sale and sale... keep it in mind.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
Giving away 1 000 000 tokens  for signing up but only 1 token per user, so 1 000 000 users are expected to sign up?

They are giving 0.00001 eth worth of coin and hoping to get 1.000.000 users.

I think people should show their anger to this kind of scam airdrops.

I will make an ethereum airdrop. 0,0000000000000001 ether per people and to 10000000000000000000 people. So it is worth 1000 ether. What a massive airdrop!!!
The airdrop is still on, join us!
Giving away 1 000 000 tokens  for signing up but only 1 token per user, so 1 000 000 users are expected to sign up?

Hi,
You are mostly correct. This airdrop is a good way for new people to find out about us and the crypto world. For those who are ready to make a bigger buck our bounty system is waiting.

Thanks
Activity: 650
Merit: 502
Great project! Have recommended to my friends, so that developers come on! Develop the project!

Hi,
Thanks, you are awesome!
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
Great project! Have recommended to my friends, so that developers come on! Develop the project!
sounds really promising and interesting)
I hope that project will be a success)))

Hey, thank you! We are hoping the same!

Good luck
Congratulations, Davidkakeko!
YOU HAVE
1 BDG
TOKEN SECURED
airdrop
So what is the total BDG?
I can know where the contract address?
And I want ask bounty campaign ever to start
I hope to get involved
thank you

Hi,

All of the information is posted on the website, the announcement thread and so on. Also you should join our telegram chat for fast answers: https://t.me/bitdegree

The bounty campaign can be found here and will be running for much longer: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-ico-bitdegree-official-bounty-thread-2225880

The smart contract links can be found in this article: https://blog.bitdegree.org/bitdegree-smart-contracts-are-live-and-a-150k-bdg-token-bug-bounty-reward-awaits-you-6eba397741ce

Thank you!
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
sounds really promising and interesting)
I hope that project will be a success)))
Activity: 322
Congratulations, Davidkakeko!
YOU HAVE
1 BDG
TOKEN SECURED
airdrop
So what is the total BDG?
I can know where the contract address?
And I want ask bounty campaign ever to start
I hope to get involved
thank you
You really caught us attention, but it has also struck us as slightly ridiculou.

Activity: 158
1 BDG  Grin

Hey,

This means we have caught you attention! Now you can participate in a GENEROUS bounty campaign program HERE
You really caught us attention, but it has also struck us as slightly ridiculou.
you get 1 BDG for the airdrop, the 15 stakes is for the telegram bounty. thanks for this though. just joined telegram and the airdrop.

Hey,
I'm happy you decided to participate!

Good luck
Activity: 270
you get 1 BDG for the airdrop, the 15 stakes is for the telegram bounty. thanks for this though. just joined telegram and the airdrop.
Only in 1 day you got 2 pages and many support like this? It is sign for absolutely join this project!! it is legit project token i ever seen this month.

Hi,
Thank you for your generous words! Glad to have you on board!
Activity: 368
Merit: 250
Only in 1 day you got 2 pages and many support like this? It is sign for absolutely join this project!! it is legit project token i ever seen this month.
Is there a referral system where you get tokens by referring the airdrop?

Hi,
We do not have a referral system implemented at the moment. But we do have a big bounty campaign with lots of alternatives for you to participate in. Bounty thread

Thanks
I like an idea, but I see a poor realization at this moment.. I'll check white paper for more details. Good luck anyway, I like this project!  Wink

Hi,
Thank you! You should definitely check out the WP i think it will help you understand the realization of this idea better Smiley

Good luck!
Pages:
Jump to: