Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MASTERNODE] Blocknode - Business Orientated Rewards - page 17. (Read 49567 times)

Activity: 207
Merit: 0
sorry.. there is a guide for masternode?
Activity: 85
Amazing, Blocknode on CMC!
Activity: 54
this is very big project.I think they will be very success in the future. Shocked :
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
Good evening. This is very good news, which will favorably influence the growth of the coin. Partnership is another step to success. I wish everyone good luck.

New Partnership !  MyCityByNight  will be implement the Blocknode rewards program in their business.
Activity: 180
This is an Intriguing Initiative aiming at Business Oriented rewards.......Blocknode
Activity: 154
Nice project and great team behind it. I ill participate in it, n will look forward to this
Activity: 48
Activity: 88
BlockNode on CoinMarketCap !
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
Hi I have a question if you announce a partnership with a new company, what does it means? Do they buy your masternode? Do they accept your blocknode coin? Do they use your loyalty program? or what? Hopefully you can explain.
Thank you
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
New partnership announcement

Blocknode welcomes Wellness Assets: www.wellnessassets.co.za

At Wellness Assets we believe that ‘well’ employees are your greatest asset and capitalizing in their overall  well-being is one of the greatest investments you can make for both them and your organization. Research shows that there are 3 areas that impacts an employee’s well-being the most and causes them overwhelming levels of stress. These areas are:
The relationship with their boss, or colleagues and family
Their financial situation and level of indebtedness
Their health and struggle of managing their lifestyle conditions

Wellness Assets can offer you the perfect solution to address your wellness needs
Activity: 40
Definitely a nice project, with reward system and Masternodea, I'm seeing after a long time, very professional team and social presence, huge community and nice marketing, very balanced. Good luck 👍
Activity: 71
Merit: 1
Hello I’m a ICO Reviewer & Cryptocurrency Analyst and supporter Experienced in ICO Youtube Review and Promotion I can help you make your ICO a reality providing end-to-end advisory services including white paper review, advisory board development, website creation, pitch presentation, road show and capital raise, ICO promotion, events, digital marketing and community management If you are interested kindly Pm me.

Please contact FrenchRandomGuy on Discord

⚠️Brand New Partnership Announcement ⚠️
They have employees all over the country and freelancers all over the world - so our system suits them perfectly!

Welcome to Mainmultimedia !
 http://www.mainmultimedia.co.za

@blocknodetech X @Main_Multimedia
Activity: 27
Everything about this coin is fantastic, the branding, the team, the partnerhships, and the real use case!
Activity: 10
For me is just one: want that masternode Smiley

OHH yeah, help me out Blocknode!
Activity: 9
I am loving this project, I will be gunning for a masternode..
Activity: 88
New Partnership !  MyCityByNight  will be implement the Blocknode rewards program in their business.
Activity: 85
Cryptopia today!
c15
Activity: 204
Merit: 10
this project is so welcome in current space
i love this project
keep up!
Activity: 434
Merit: 109
  that's my style Smiley
Activity: 71
Merit: 1
New Partnership !

MyCityByNight is very excited to implement the Blocknode rewards program in their business, and we are happy to have such a well respected brand join the network!

Check them out at: https://mycitybynight.co.za/

https://twitter.com/blocknodetech/status/1024202191966482432

You're faster than us !  Shocked Shocked Shocked
Pages:
Jump to: