Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MASTERNODE] Trepco Protocol - Trust Reputation Program - page 2. (Read 717 times)

Activity: 372
Merit: 0
There are many similar projects out there.  To stand out the crowd You need community support strong dev team and marketing. Hope You have it all and then good luck to build truly great blockchain!
Activity: 4
Trepco coin project shows a proffesional way of development blockchain technologies. Very fast community grow, many actions and bounties. Nice design color pallete. All this gives a high chances of great project future.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
36-page whitepaper is not bad at all to start with. But, I hope this is not just another MN project selling their coins thru discord.
Targeting about 10BTC is already more than enough to initiate your developments.
Actually, if you have your expertise as you stated, you don't need that much.
You just need to pay maybe couple of exchanges, no need to list in several exchanges, as you are only starting the project.
You can do that later on. We will see if you really want to deploy your protocol or just for easy money...
Activity: 6
Interesting project. I believe in this team, good luck guys.
Activity: 43
Seems promising, strong and unique idea this is. Hope dev team shows more activity and professionalism. TREPCO is already catched most of the investors in market. So, its time go forward. Good luck
Activity: 34
I believe Trepco Coin project has bright future ahead. Nice blockchain technology innovation, concept and utility that features excellent integration of shared masternode and shared staking benefits. I'll paticipate in the airdrop and bounty program, to help promote and spread the promising news of this project. I wish success to the Trepco coin team and whole community as wel. 😀
copper member
regarding premine, we have a 40,000 MN collateral, and as you can see 40% from premine goes to the project developments another 40% marketing and basically 20% for presales,
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1282
Logo Designer ⛨ BSFL Division1
You have really crazy high premine of 8 million coins ?

Please do NOT call this coin decentralised at all !
It is heavy centralised coin, and people should not help you to earn money in this way!
copper member
thanks,dont forget to join our discord community to get updates about the project..
Activity: 56
An excellent way to get additional training, skills and abilities, as well as solutions to extraordinary situations. Very wide range of use. I am very inspired by your product.
Activity: 63
Project well prepared. I support this project. Because the team prepared professionally. I hope your project is the best in the electronic money market.                                                      
Activity: 196
i got your comment on the forum Bitcointalk and i want to show u that i found it really not working!
People do not seem interested in it, and I think your advertising campaign is not good. Also you need   an experienced admin and i can do it !
I have a lot of experience managing forums!
I can help you manage the bonus campaign, community and more, please contact me by email: [email protected] or telegram t.me/huutai12
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 7064
we dont need your concern, as you are a paid FUDDER, thanks anyways,

Nobody payed me anything....

If you speak the truth... please show us more links and team information,
and do not ban people if they tell you that Trepco logo reminds them on Transformers !

copper member
we dont need your concern, as you are a paid FUDDER, thanks anyways,
Activity: 896
Merit: 108
maybe PoW block still remains.
but mining difficulty is very-high and reward is only 0.56.
Activity: 83
TREPCO AIRDROP already started at NCChat Discord channel

More information about the airdrop -->>here
More information about New Coins Chat promotion service -->>here

Thank you for the airdrop, I joined. when airdrop is distributed
Activity: 14
TREPCO AIRDROP already started at NCChat Discord channel

More information about the airdrop -->>here
More information about New Coins Chat promotion service -->>here
legendary
Activity: 1339
Merit: 1002
Wow this is insane...
We should just 'trust' you, because this is some kind of Trust Reputation Program - Trepco Cheesy

Max Coin Supply (PoW Phase)   8 000 000 TREP
Max Coin Supply (PoS Phase)   Infinite

You have printed for yourself 8 million coins in premine...
and you have infinite supply
plus your fantasy price  0.00000875 BT (whatever that means)

This is a perfect recipe for disaster !

do not hesitate Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 7064
Wow this is insane...
We should just 'trust' you, because this is some kind of Trust Reputation Program - Trepco Cheesy

Max Coin Supply (PoW Phase)   8 000 000 TREP
Max Coin Supply (PoS Phase)   Infinite

You have printed for yourself 8 million coins in premine...
and you have infinite supply
plus your fantasy price  0.00000875 BT (whatever that means)

This is 100% centralised and perfect recipe for disaster !
Pages:
Jump to: