Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MASTERNODE][PRESALE] Aerial /AER/ - 75% Masternode Reward - NeoScrypt - page 2. (Read 1337 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
original closed due MN scam run Suspicion!
yesterday the coin was on arcpool with 100%  hash share, and after i talked to him he remove it,
so be careful where to put your hash!

here original linked that moderator removed!

I  asked today arcpool on discord, what happened.

"Degerg Today at 1:07 PM
Hi, what happened yesterday with the Aerial (AER) coin? Removed from arcpool. Why?

Sparkus - arcpool.com Today at 2:26 PM
@Degerg Hi! Aerial was blocked because is no activity from developers and bitcointalk thread is locked."

No word about scam or something like this. When the devs come back, should be everything all right.
The original link is here, didnt close by moderator.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2968048.20
Activity: 126
original closed due MN scam run Suspicion!
yesterday the coin was on arcpool with 100%  hash share, and after i talked to him he remove it,
so be careful where to put your hash!

here original linked that moderator removed!

Yes, probably they made an another new topic. It is a good news.  Everything is all right, nothing special.
 Cool
Why was original closed? "Move along, nothing to see here!" Cheesy

Not closed. It is just an another topic.
Activity: 798
Merit: 252
Insane In The Blockchain ⚠
Yes, probably they made an another new topic. It is a good news.  Everything is all right, nothing special.
 Cool
Why was original closed? "Move along, nothing to see here!" Cheesy
Activity: 222

Cool
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
How log is the pre-sale will be held?
Also how much is the coin price at the pre-sale state?
Activity: 71
Merit: 1
Portuguese translation Reserved!
Activity: 798
Merit: 252
Insane In The Blockchain ⚠
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
Filipino translation reserved!
Done!
For edit if original Ann will be updated.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/fil-annmasternodepresale-aerial-aer-75-masternode-reward-neoscrypt-3002315

AER add: CRG8ZvLdxxNmMYSXLjnVxquAD4RmAvUfNA
Activity: 14
Reserved for easyminingpool
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
Pls Donate Merit :)
I dont want to offend devs of the project. It is just my opinion about what happened recent weeks. Recently, there are dozen of projects, which claim to have masternode, lauched. Of course, as you can check by yourself, most of them have masternode auctions. Devs of those projects said that they need to sell premined coins for exchange listings, marketing, etc. What happened after auctions? Again, you can check by yourself. Be careful and invest safely. Anyway, I will stay tuned to get more news from devs of Aerial.

It says,  payments will be requested for the MN's only After the coin has launched.

But,  where is the pool Huh

it's a good question  Cool  Wink
Activity: 19
I dont want to offend devs of the project. It is just my opinion about what happened recent weeks. Recently, there are dozen of projects, which claim to have masternode, lauched. Of course, as you can check by yourself, most of them have masternode auctions. Devs of those projects said that they need to sell premined coins for exchange listings, marketing, etc. What happened after auctions? Again, you can check by yourself. Be careful and invest safely. Anyway, I will stay tuned to get more news from devs of Aerial.

It says,  payments will be requested for the MN's only After the coin has launched.

But,  where is the pool Huh
Activity: 132
Merit: 12
My dream is to be a self-made billionaire
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
Turkish translation reserved.
Activity: 30
Dev dissapear, scam?
Activity: 70
Japanese translation Reserved
Activity: 394
Merit: 135
Which pool comming soon?