Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MASTERNODES] | COGNITIO: Unanimous A.I. | Airdrop 5th of June | PoW/PoS - page 4. (Read 3616 times)

copper member
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
If anyone is having issues with mining, we have guides here:

https://github.com/cognitio-core/cognitio/wiki
Activity: 20

What the hell is developer's pool? They are hosting their own pool?

I meant the developer of Prospector miner
Activity: 71
Merit: 1
The truth is out there.
This coin looks promising.

What miner can I use for AMD cards? I've been using Prospector but after a couple of hours my miner  is getting disconnected to the pool and will close after a few failed re-connection.

SGminer is flooding with hardware error. I wonder what is the correct parameters to use with SGminer?

you must set up the config file

here is a example
[general]
gpu-coin = "sigt"
cpu-coin = "sigt"
default-username = "your address"
default-password = "c=COG"

[pools.eth]
url = "stratum+tcp://"

[pools.sia]

[pools.sigt]
url = "stratum+tcp://stratum.gos.cx:8434"
username = "your address"
password = "c=COG"

[pools.xmr]

[gpus.0-0]
enabled = true
label = "GPU1"

[gpus.0-1]
enabled = true
label = "GPU2"

[gpus.0-2]
enabled = true
label = "GPU3"

[gpus.0-3]
enabled = true
label = "GPU4"

[cpu]
enabled = false
label = "CPU"

you must list each gpu you have in the config .. this is what works for me

Is this the config for prospector? I have no problem with the config for the prospector, the problem is when the miner is connecting to the developer's pool to mine for the developer. It seems that the developer's pool is not live. After 10 failed re-connection attempt, the miner will close. But I found my way around with this problem but will roughly lose 30 mins of mining when I am asleep or away. I created a batch file to restart the miner when it close after a failed re-connection.

What the hell is developer's pool? They are hosting their own pool?

What miner can I use for AMD cards? I've been using Prospector but after a couple of hours my miner  is getting disconnected to the pool and will close after a few failed re-connection.

SGminer is flooding with hardware error. I wonder what is the correct parameters to use with SGminer?

here is a example
[general]
gpu-coin = "sigt"
cpu-coin = "sigt"

[pools.eth]

[pools.sia]

[pools.sigt]
password = "c=COG"

[pools.xmr]

[gpus.0-0]
enabled = true
label = "GPU1"

[gpus.0-1]
enabled = true
label = "GPU2"

[gpus.0-2]
enabled = true
label = "GPU3"

[gpus.0-3]
enabled = true
label = "GPU4"

[cpu]
enabled = false
label = "CPU"

Is this the config for prospector? I have no problem with the config for the prospector, the problem is when the miner is connecting to the developer's pool to mine for the developer. It seems that the developer's pool is not live. After 10 failed re-connection attempt, the miner will close. But I found my way around with this problem but will roughly lose 30 mins of mining when I am asleep or away. I created a batch file to restart the miner when it close after a failed re-connection.
Activity: 71
Merit: 1
The truth is out there.
is Cognitio listed on any masternode stats platform? curious about cognitio masternode stats and roi for now
https://masternodes.pro/stats/cog/statistics - There you go.
468.33% Annual ROI
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
is Cognitio listed on any masternode stats platform? curious about cognitio masternode stats and roi for now
Activity: 153

here is a example
[general]
gpu-coin = "sigt"
cpu-coin = "sigt"

[pools.eth]

[pools.sia]

[pools.sigt]
password = "c=COG"

[pools.xmr]

[gpus.0-0]
enabled = true
label = "GPU1"

[gpus.0-1]
enabled = true
label = "GPU2"

[gpus.0-2]
enabled = true
label = "GPU3"

[gpus.0-3]
enabled = true
label = "GPU4"

[cpu]
enabled = false
label = "CPU"

copper member
i just saw an announcement about an updated website with  'a proper roadmap and time lines' on discord,so i assume it's a new roadmap for cognito.
the question is,why did you put your whitepaper on Q3~Q4 2019 ? why do not put it on Q1 2019 or Q4 2018 ?
and personally i am a little bit dissapointed with your roadmap because it's not in detail or i should say it's created in a rush.

We've had a full, longterm, detailed plan in the preliminary report since it came out.  Huh
We're not going to fill it up with things we're not trying to achieve
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
Does this machine learning have any kind of control over knowledge? After watching Terminator of the future, I have fears with AI
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
i just saw an announcement about an updated website with  'a proper roadmap and time lines' on discord,so i assume it's a new roadmap for cognito.
the question is,why did you put your whitepaper on Q3~Q4 2019 ? why do not put it on Q1 2019 or Q4 2018 ?
and personally i am a little bit dissapointed with your roadmap because it's not in detail or i should say it's created in a rush.
Activity: 25
very volatile, not sure to buy or sell rn
Activity: 81
Cognito!It will do more and more big things in the future.

Just wait for it!All we need to do is to invest early or put it into our portfolio!
Activity: 221
Merit: 2
I think that this is a very interesting, mostly reliable, perspective and successful project. Hope to hear more good news soon. Good luck!
Activity: 1106
Merit: 508
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
Are you planning on getting on any exchanges soon?

Yes, we've already reached out to multiple exchanges. We'll announce when we're in the process at:

Discord: https://discord.gg/T56rTMs
Telegram: https://t.me/cognitiocore
https://cognit.io/

Our Masternode Presale is also still in progress, only a handful left, if you're interested in being an investor, please check out:
https://cognit.io/purchasemasternode.html

Can you disclose whether that is also higher volume exchanges or will it only be smaller exchanges for the start?

Sure thing - if by 'higher volume' we're talking cryptobridge, then yes.
We might have another relatively big exchange (bigger than cryptopia, at least) considering us for a fast-route listing with substantially low fees due to the technology we're presenting.

We're trying to avoid TradeSatoshi and TradeOgre due to low volume, and coinexchange and stocksexchange due to suspected market manipulation.
In addition, Cryptopia's listing is way too expensive for us at least for now - if the presale continues to go correctly and we're financially capable, we'll definitely move there if the community feels the extra volume is needed. We're trying to pick the right first exchange in order to give the price as much room to rise.

Very reasonable answer from your side and I totally agree! Cryptopia's fee structure went out of control with the BTC price increasing. Not really worth the money.

And yet they got a lot of business for them going. These exchanges are gold mines and they don't have a lot of work compared to other businesses with similar income.

Yep. But Cryptopia has a lot of vols till today.  Need to find some better CEX with suitable offer~ Cryptopia is really expensive.  But all could be considered if price climbing.

Any idea of suitable CEX listing for new coins?

Difficult to tell these days. I think they all charge a lot of money. At least those exchanges with decent volumes. And the other ones are bad with low liquidity.
We would like more suggestions for exchanges, feel free to submit some to us.
Make sure to read above conversation to make sure you aren't suggesting the same exchange.

Thank you

How about CoinExchange? Tradeorge?

;DGate.io?!hah  Cool
Activity: 1025
Merit: 19

You can now mine Cognito and more than 200 coins at new autoexchange mining pool Zergpool.com at 0.5% fee now. Please use following
commands for different mining options

Option 1 Auto coin switch by profitability within algorithm with payment to wallet
Code:
-o stratum+tcp://skunk.mine.zergpool.com:8433 -u -p c=BTC

Option 2 Direct coin mining to coin wallet
Code:
-o stratum+tcp://skunk.mine.zergpool.com:8433 -u -p c=COG,mc=COG

Option 3 Direct coin mining with autoexchange to specified coin wallet
Code:
-o stratum+tcp://skunk.mine.zergpool.com:8433 -u -p c=BTC,mc=COG

Please note mc stands for mining coin symbol, c stand for payout coin symbol

Happy mining,
 cheers pinpin
copper member
We would like more suggestions for exchanges, feel free to submit some to us.
Make sure to read above conversation to make sure you aren't suggesting the same exchange.

Thank you
Are you planning on getting on any exchanges soon?

Yes, we've already reached out to multiple exchanges. We'll announce when we're in the process at:

Discord: https://discord.gg/T56rTMs
Telegram: https://t.me/cognitiocore
https://cognit.io/

Our Masternode Presale is also still in progress, only a handful left, if you're interested in being an investor, please check out:
https://cognit.io/purchasemasternode.html

Can you disclose whether that is also higher volume exchanges or will it only be smaller exchanges for the start?

Sure thing - if by 'higher volume' we're talking cryptobridge, then yes.
We might have another relatively big exchange (bigger than cryptopia, at least) considering us for a fast-route listing with substantially low fees due to the technology we're presenting.

We're trying to avoid TradeSatoshi and TradeOgre due to low volume, and coinexchange and stocksexchange due to suspected market manipulation.
In addition, Cryptopia's listing is way too expensive for us at least for now - if the presale continues to go correctly and we're financially capable, we'll definitely move there if the community feels the extra volume is needed. We're trying to pick the right first exchange in order to give the price as much room to rise.

Very reasonable answer from your side and I totally agree! Cryptopia's fee structure went out of control with the BTC price increasing. Not really worth the money.

And yet they got a lot of business for them going. These exchanges are gold mines and they don't have a lot of work compared to other businesses with similar income.

Yep. But Cryptopia has a lot of vols till today.  Need to find some better CEX with suitable offer~ Cryptopia is really expensive.  But all could be considered if price climbing.

Any idea of suitable CEX listing for new coins?

Activity: 25
Yeah, exchanges will always be the real winners
Pages:
Jump to: