Author

Topic: [ANN][MAX] MAXcoin - PoW, ASIC Resistance, Keccak GPU Mining - page 228. (Read 914218 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
does anyone know how to manually withdraw from maxcoinpool.com?
thanks
set 0.1 in auto-payment field
i have about 10 MAX in maxcoinpool.com and i changed my pool because of cgminer crash in this pool
i set auto payout to less than amount of my coins in pool
but nothing happening
no auto withdraw
what should i do now?
why there is no manual payout in this pool?

there was - but they took it out - so i left and won't go there - hence I suggest delete the coinpool.bat file - you might get your coins but since they have no support contact I wouldn't mine there at all
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Where can i download correct cgminer for maxcoin the official one seems to not completed
Activity: 52
Lots of DoS it seems, http://max.1gh.com is working for few since a few minutes ago
Activity: 126
Need help on finding good pool.

1gh is down, and I only got 200MH/s (I get 800MH/s on all other pools)
dwarfpool got so many orphans
suprnova is VERY SLOW
max coinedpool (i'm there currenctly) HAVE 0.1 TX FEE for auto AND manual withdrawal, WTF?

I have same problem, Im trying suprnova, was going awesome on 1gh, but they failed !

what cards are you using ?

I'm currently getting ~300Mhash for my 280x

I got 2x r9 290, getting around 400-440 on each

I switched to 1gh again, it's 500 MH/s atm and rising. Seems they fixed difficulty problem and that solved it.
Earlier I got 15 difficulty with cgminer on 1gh, now it's 511.

Edit: I think 1gh will be up longer now, since the miner now reports less shares per second meaning less bandwich.
edit 2: 680MH/s and still rising. Yup, they've definately fixed the problem. Earlier I got like 5 shares per second, now it's 1 every 5 second.  I imagine that will cause alot of trouble if 1000 people also report 5 shares per second. So a higher difficulty fixed it!

Edit 3: yup, over 800 MH/s now. I'm sticking with 1GH
Activity: 210
Crypto News & Tutorials - Coinramble.com
NETCODEPOOL is now officially launched! ■

Should get you the biggest earnings since coins from a block will be distributed in less miners.

[ Low rejects ]

[ S T A B L E ]

Trusted by LTC miners since 2012
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
thanks
i have about 10 MAX in maxcoinpool.com and i changed my pool because of cgminer crash in this pool
i set auto payout to less than amount of my coins in pool
but nothing happening
no auto withdraw
what should i do now?
why there is no manual payout in this pool?
Activity: 196
All I'm getting is rejected shares. Share above target what ever that means and my CGminer doesn't show up as active on any pool. lol Fail Fail Fail
Dwarfpool is working fine for me, both US and EU servers.  Few rejects.  I have 1.7GH/s pointed there.
Activity: 182

suprnova is VERY SLOW
max coinedpool (i'm there currenctly) HAVE 0.1 TX FEE for auto AND manual withdrawal, WTF?

I have same problem, Im trying suprnova, was going awesome on 1gh, but they failed !

My cgminer just switched to 1gh. I guess they are back.
Yes, it's up now, let's just hope they dont have problems ...

Yeah the DDoSers will get bored eventually.
Activity: 78
Merit: 10

suprnova is VERY SLOW

Yes, it's up now, let's just hope they dont have problems ...
I like the idea of dispensing coin, but I disagree with the premise of total failure.
ok, good for you Smiley

I'd dish them out to charities no prob., but if they're going to be worthless there won't be much point.

But if you do want rid of them, I could take them and get people to recommend a charity and I would hand them out loaves and fishes style.
Activity: 35
dwarfpool paid but transsction ID shows 0 confirmations after 1 hour?

no results in the blockexplorer??

I got some last night and same thing but it showed up like 4 hrs later - I bet they arent paying the TX fees LOL
Activity: 266

suprnova is VERY SLOW

what cards are you using ?

I'm currently getting ~300Mhash for my 280x
Activity: 14
1GH is back up!

Reason for downtime from twitter:
"MAX, PTS pools down due to ISP maintenance, will be back soon!"
Activity: 70
thanks

ya you delete the file called maxcoinpool.bat
?? Huh

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
What is the price-range we're looking at for MAX? Like what are people hoping it's going to settle on?
Activity: 14

suprnova is VERY SLOW

http://oi57.tinypic.com/r8yuzt.jpg

Our Stratum Server is 100% DDoS Protected / Immune
PROMO: 0% Fees with no hidden withdrawal fees

-> http://max.minecrypto.net - Start Mining on a stable Maxcoin Pool <-

It's not responding anymore in my CGminer. Sorry to say but your pool is not DDOS-resistant.

It's responding here, and I'm monitoring the line non-stop there wasn't any DDoS.
Activity: 30
fuckin shitcoin i will never buy a single one
This coin is a total failure:

• developers never heard about testnet, and launched coin in real net
  • released untested binaries, that simply don't run, because developers haven't ever heard about static linking
  • they don't know how to make releases using github release system, and just push zipped binaries
  • they don't know how to prepare source code for compilation, and then push unprepared code to repository (figuring out how to compile that code took me about 15-30 minutes, and I'm one of those "skilled nerds")
  • think about all other people who wanted to participate in launch, and don't know how to compile code
  • official pool "max.rocketpool.co.uk" is stealing maxcoins http://www.reddit.com/r/maxcoinproject/comments/1xcfu2/maxrocketpoolcouk_are_currently_thieves/
  • the only pool that really worked (for me at least) was max.1gh.com until it was DDoSed to oblivion, and official twitter response: https://twitter.com/maxcoinproject/status/431571916764483585  - that it is a scam. You call that a good communitation between developers upon launch??
  • how hard would it be for maxcoin to reach out for people who wish to cooperate before launch. But no - it is better to find out live, who is interested in creating pools.
  • majority of miners are botnet owners right now, I don't want to see the crash when they decide to cash out. I will not be here anyway.

I'm out. If I ever see any article about maxcoin in any major outlet, my response will be exactly what they deserved.

You can quote this whole post on every new page in this thread, and give an address. I will send you 1 MAX to first person on every new page that quotes this. But what's the point, these MAX are worthless anyway. I have about 50 MAX to spend on that.

EDIT: I don't attribute to malice that which can be equally well explained by stupidity. But effect is the same: maxcoin is a failure due to incompetence, not due to malice.

For one of these MAX coins Smiley   mT1ooPfyroiVbugMensbpUJJhqbddB1sQQ

suprnova is VERY SLOW

Activity: 78

suprnova is VERY SLOW

Activity: 233

suprnova is VERY SLOW

Our Stratum Server is 100% DDoS Protected / Immune
PROMO: 0% Fees with no hidden withdrawal fees

-> http://max.minecrypto.net - Start Mining on a stable Maxcoin Pool <-

It's not responding anymore in my CGminer. Sorry to say but your pool is not DDOS-resistant.
Jump to: