Author

Topic: [ANN][MAX] MAXcoin - PoW, ASIC Resistance, Keccak GPU Mining - page 369. (Read 914218 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Just don't post here anymore, let this die.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
guys mr. realsolid is back and talking about maxcoin: https://mcxnow.com
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
Holy shit.

A block! I got my 1 freakin' yay.  Cheesy

Edit: balance still shows as zero though. Don't tell me it's stale? ¬_¬

what does listtransactions show?
Activity: 369
Merit: 250
Holy shit.

LMFAO, I'm mining with 2 670s on my gaming rig and no block yet.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 2793
Shitcoin Minimalist
The reason the difficulty is so high is because this is mineable with CUDAminer and an NVIDIA GPU. There are people reporting 1+GH already.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
this is the ultimate scamcoin,

the devs knew what there were doing, they complicated it so much that they knew the majority of people will not get it going, so they can mine lots from the start.

fuck you maxcoin

No, I don't believe that. Why? because people are giving Maxcoin a bad name right now. This is moving people away from Maxcoin which means that the coins are becoming worthless if this keeps going on.

Doesn't matter, there are a million people who will buy this garbage without ever reading any of this.

Keisers name will ensure this will make millions or the devs and fuck the fools who spend cash money on it.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Holy shit.

Is that for real? It says officially that as of now we can only do CPU mining. How can you possibly already use your GPU?

It's Cudaminer.

Don't get your hopes up. At this rate even this will be worthless. I think it was a stale block.
Activity: 439
Merit: 253
ebanyi pidaras, chego ecsho ojidat ot evreya? jal chto hitler vseh jidov ne zaeboshil, mi eshe s nimi naebemsya chuvstvuyu  Sad
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Now talking serious, what's the most profitable CPU coin right now?

I believe in FairQuark, still decent profits and great launch. Its not in biggest exchanges yet, so the price will explode. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
i compile windows wallet ... but its with bugs... and dont run on windows xp ... maybe have other bugs... cant set setings->options ..
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9cvOfoOekSdX2F3bERrWUdyNDQ/edit?usp=sharing
Activity: 70
Merit: 11
Finally i'm out.
Qt wallet for windows? No
Qt wallet for linux? Yes, but compiling extra libraries
Minerd? I don't get if i fail in some point, but i'm unable to connect for solo mining CPU to the wallet.
miner for GPU?  Roll Eyes

GL MAX
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Holy shit.

https://i.imgur.com/C29wq9g.jpg

Is that for real? It says officially that as of now we can only do CPU mining. How can you possibly already use your GPU?
Activity: 50
bye bye scam coin
Activity: 5
I would have to agree.  Avid follower myself and have been for a long time but this release from start to finish has been an abortion.  Complete lack of planning, understanding of the customer/user and with zero risk and contingency planning.

It is not as though he is poor.  I believe he holds close to a metric ton in gold, 5 figure bitcoins and god only knows how much silver.

I would be ashamed to have my name associated with this launch.

quote author=herbitcoins link=topic=438150.msg4982822#msg4982822 date=1391724695]
All joking aside, I'm pretty disappointed. Had such high hopes for this. Been a long time viewer of Keiser Report and thought Max would have his shit together.  Huh

Yeah , really disapointing  !
I am shocked because ppl don't realise. They don't see the trick !

fair coin Huh pffff
[/quote]
Activity: 51
Is anyone getting blocks with the cgminer they released? I keep getting rejected blocks. Wondering if I have to force the algorithm to keccak somewhere... but can't seem to find the option.

what cgminer?

You need to run it with --keccak. But then it'll do nothing.

Here's the github: https://github.com/Max-Coin/cgminer
Activity: 224
HAD ENOUGH IVE REALLY TRIED BUT MOST OF THE INSTRUCTIONS HAVE BEEN QUITE HARD TO FOLLOW. I FEEL LIKE MAKING AN ANGRY JOE RANT. CANT EVEN BUY FROM COIN-E. this has been max keiser saying bye y'all.  Sad
Activity: 149
Great Job!
MaxCoin Developers you are biggest potato developers ever seen(even monkeys or doges made their coins better...). Cause of your fault even BTC dropped by 5%. You only make people go away of Crypto currencies.
Activity: 616
Merit: 300
this is the ultimate scamcoin,

the devs knew what there were doing, they complicated it so much that they knew the majority of people will not get it going, so they can mine lots from the start.

fuck you maxcoin

No, I don't believe that. Why? because people are giving Maxcoin a bad name right now. This is moving people away from Maxcoin which means that the coins are becoming worthless if this keeps going on.

and rightly so, this coin deserves to be DEAD!

they fucked us over since the launch yesterday, then they cannot even release a working windows qt, i mean for fuck sake what sort of moron are you that you dont see how those 2 kiddie developers pulled off the ultimate scamcoin ever
Activity: 29
Difficulty way high, maxcoins will cheap here... THEY ARE ADDING IN 5 MINUTES! (according to tweeter)

https://www.coins-e.com/exchange/MAX_BTC/

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Jump to: