Author

Topic: [ANN][MAX] MAXcoin - PoW, ASIC Resistance, Keccak GPU Mining - page 375. (Read 914218 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
My address is mS97Zkpased3ykgzp8Ts56RbZtvGfL7fQR

accepting one maxtoshi.  Cheesy
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Shitcoin Maximalist
All joking aside, I'm pretty disappointed. Had such high hopes for this. Been a long time viewer of Keiser Report and thought Max would have his shit together.  Huh
Activity: 368
Merit: 250
bitify.com - Bitcoin Marketplace & Auction site
MaxCoin in the testing at cryptothrift.com

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I have windows mining working, but how do I see my mined coins? I mean,, where is my wallet?
Finally got the windows command line wallet mining, how do i know what address will receive my coins, i know when we finally get a gui wallet it will be ok but how do i check in the meantime.

You need the patience of a saint on this one!!  Wink

many thanks

maxcoind getaccountaddress ""

Smiley
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
Shadow pools and gpu miners its cheat! Do not mine this scam.

+1

Digitalocean.com .... you can find step by step 'mining maxcoin on the cloud" lol

I think max is a kind of muppet on this story.
Activity: 70
Fuck this shitcoin. I'm out of here.
Activity: 28
This release would be epic if it was a troll
Activity: 151
Difficulty very HIGH @ the beginning ,  PREMINED ! Thx Bye
Activity: 196
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
CryptX.io Will No Longer Be Hosting Maxcoin
We are dedicated to running an exchange that our customers can trust to provide promising cryptocurrencies in a modern and fast environment.

Maxcoin devs have shown they are a mickey mouse operation who can't change a configuration file and upload a git repository without causing a load of drama, and that is, quite frankly, worrying.

I would wish the best of luck to those who decide to invest time and money into maxcoin despite this, but I would feel sorry for those people you would leave holding the bag.

If you'd like to suggest a coin that isn't completely amateur hour for CryptX, pop on down to http://reddit.com/r/CryptX and make a new thread.

Cheers,
Nick

+1755672696845414173258
Activity: 434
Thats it im out, I have no more patience for this coin.

Difficulty way high, maxcoins will cheap here... THEY ARE ADDING IN 5 MINUTES! (according to tweeter)

https://www.coins-e.com/exchange/MAX_BTC/

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

How about they give me the coins they stole from me back first or at least respond to my ticket before they start adding more daemons that they won't support when they fail.
If I mine even 1 maxcoin I'll share it out with every other stressed out miner in here. This has to be the most ridiculous launch I have ever attended, and I have attended some whoppers.
Activity: 2
HI i am using the os wallet, i have installed this but it states make sure you have the minerd executable and libraries in the same directory as maxcoin.....do i need to install something else here ?
Finally got the windows command line wallet mining, how do i know what address will receive my coins, i know when we finally get a gui wallet it will be ok but how do i check in the meantime.

You need the patience of a saint on this one!!  Wink

many thanks
Activity: 322
STILL NO QT WALLETS LMOFAOOOOOOOOOOOOAOOAOAAOAAA FUCKING DIE IN A FIRE
Activity: 144
have the miner compiled on digital ocean but have absolutely no idea where to go from there?
Any tips?
Activity: 85
somebody have more than 0.00000000 balance?
nope )))
Activity: 11
anybody can help LINUX mine?

I've been unable getting it to compile or run using the precompiled miners on both Ubuntu 13.10 and CentOS 6.5.
Jump to: