Author

Topic: [ANN][MAX] MAXcoin - PoW, ASIC Resistance, Keccak GPU Mining - page 395. (Read 914218 times)

Activity: 307
Merit: 250
Haha, this coin is a flop.. This coin will ruin max keiser's career for promoting shit and premining a coin that saids no premine.

+1

+1

FUCK THIS COIN IN ASS

QUOTE THIS MESSAGE, MAX KEISERS NEEDS TO PAY FOR WASTING OUR TIME, OUR ENERGY AND ALSO MESSING US ABOUT.

Fuck keiser max

Fuck this shit, waste everyone's time, overload bitcointalk forums, RELEASE A DAY LATE AND STILL DOESN'T WORK. GG shit devs and FUCK U Max Keiser.
Activity: 322
it's fucking crashing when i put the maxcoin.conf file inside the roaming/maxcoin folder WHY
it's fucking crashing when i put the maxcoin.conf file inside the roaming/maxcoin folder WHY
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Haha, this coin is a flop.. This coin will ruin max keiser's career for promoting shit and premining a coin that saids no premine.

+1

+1

FUCK THIS COIN IN ASS

QUOTE THIS MESSAGE, MAX KEISERS NEEDS TO PAY FOR WASTING OUR TIME, OUR ENERGY AND ALSO MESSING US ABOUT.

MAX KEISER IS A SCAMMER AND A THEIF. HE SHOULD RESIGN. IM EMAILING PUBLISHERS NOW ABOUT THIS AWFUL MESS HE HAS CREATED..
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I PREDICT AN ANNOUNCEMENT TOMORROW FROM MAX KEISER

HE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS COIN!
Activity: 636
Merit: 500
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I wonder what the admins of bitcointalk think about this crap coin causing all these problems for the site

THEY SHOULD BAN EVERYTHING ON THIS ITE THAT IS ABOUT MAXCOIN AND MAX KEISSER!!
Activity: 252
can anyone pls guide help me understand how to get a wallet for windows.  Done config, now what?
Activity: 532
i am back to doge coin.

only command line wallet. shitty launch. i have another look when everything is calmed down.

I think as the two devs on keiser report were obviously computer techy's using lunix they completlu fail to appreciate that many miners like me have been running to almost a year having never touched Lunix, never touched CGminer direct, never used any kind of CPU mining software.

There must be hoards of us who mine $$$ daily and use Windows based wallets, download from the webpage, click on, exe launches, wallet loads, sinks with blockchain, get wallet address for pool payout and set wallet password encryption. Job done.

As for mining software, GUIminer-scrypt.  Fill in boxes with pool address and ports, miner details and password and hit start!!!!

I have no idea how lunix works, know no-one who uses it, have never come across it at any office / workplace ever.  FFS even trying to download from Github is a fooking mess I gibe up with, you get a whole page of files to click on. WTF is the one that says "windows 64 CGminer for maxcoin". CPUminer, that's even worse, download this, compile that, make sure this is in that fooking folder!!!!

We are Windows users, we want windows CPU maxcoin miner click here : (one button).  Download, click.exe to install, fill in pool details and hit start. WTF is all this compile this, configure that shit.

M
Activity: 137
mining but nothing...

C:\Users\Mining\Desktop\maxcoin>maxcoind getinfo
{
    "version" : 80900,
    "protocolversion" : 70001,
    "walletversion" : 60000,
    "balance" : 0.00000000,
    "blocks" : 68,
    "timeoffset" : -4,
    "connections" : 12,
    "proxy" : "",
    "difficulty" : 72.91160365,
    "testnet" : false,
    "keypoololdest" : 1391717996,
    "keypoolsize" : 101,
    "paytxfee" : 0.00000000,
    "errors" : ""
}

What is the command line to mine on Windows?

Thanks
Activity: 238
So what pool and command line should I use for minerd? Or no pool is working? I have an accounts in couple of them but they either offline or doesn't show anyhing.

Stratum connection failed: couldn't connect to host
Activity: 11
Still i bet that the Devs and some other people will manage to earn nice cash from this coin like other coins before it.  Grin
Activity: 798
wallet not syncing on MacOS

Somebody knows personal detail about that guy ? I guess he deserves a proper thank you face to face.

Launch Finder, Go to -- Go to Folder: "~/Library/Application Support/Maxcoin"

put maxcoin.conf in there.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
this shit is ridiculous! Thanks devs!
Activity: 574
any good nodes? mac client says no block source available even after nodes entered.
Activity: 140
security,like correctness,is not an add-on feature
Fail launch... it just started mining with the daemon and the diff was just like.. 0.000... and such... then all the seed nodes disconnected... back to mining again now diff is 93... maybe more now... haters gonna hate more...
Activity: 52
Can not connect, only Mac wallet?
Activity: 42
wallet not syncing on MacOS

Somebody knows personal detail about that guy ? I guess he deserves a proper thank you face to face.
Activity: 32
Maximus Ultra FAIL
It must be Amateur week.
Activity: 322
2014-02-06 20:34:53 connection timeout
2014-02-06 20:34:53 trying connection 93.175.16.26:8668 lastseen=215.9hrs
2014-02-06 20:34:58 connection timeout
2014-02-06 20:34:59 trying connection 174.60.104.6:8668 lastseen=260.1hrs

Can't connect apparently...  my .conf is properly set up

There's no hope for you...