Author

Topic: [ANN][MAX] MAXcoin - PoW, ASIC Resistance, Keccak GPU Mining - page 466. (Read 914218 times)

Activity: 935
Merit: 1001
I don't always drink...
MaxCoin
@maxcoinproject

An alternative cryptocurrency disrupting the already rather disrupting crypto market.

maxcoin.co.uk

At least they are living up to their motto.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
It was nice hitting F5 for one hour, this could've been a good and fair launch but whatever.. now most people will just hate the devs and the coin for it.

hipsters devs show why they are jobless!!
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Hope you will launch soon we are ready to get a ssl secure pool up and running on https://max.mining4all.eu
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
We are going to use Twitter, Reddit and the official site to begin the launch instead as I feel BitcoinTalk is not going to recover for us.
Activity: 252
MaxCoin ‏@maxcoinproject 36s

We are going to use Twitter, Reddit and the official site to begin the launch instead as I feel BitcoinTalk is not going to recover for us.

About time they decided to do something it's been an hour and 20min.
Activity: 392
MaxCoin ‏@maxcoinproject  43s
vip
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
Feels like we're waiting on something that's never going to happen.

I've been watching six new pages of info here since 7:30.

It's been 30 min since the last update on twitter.

What is going on ? Where is the miner?

Please +1 this on reddit if you can see it, as a way of counting how many people see it. Where's the update?
Activity: 56
premine what you guys think ?
Activity: 636
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
admins should delete this thread then they would have to release it some place else

+1000000

just release it without the fucking ann, they ruin everycoin
Activity: 168
Network Info
Difficulty    1,227.48654164
Est Next Difficulty    1,121.02721230

fuck the fuck fuckCoin
I forgot
Activity: 24
Anything seem fishy here?

Yesterday this was posted: https://max.poolers.org/

Today everyone's pointing to: http://max.minecrypto.net/

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
33 minutes of silence....
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Funny that max keiser seems to think the coin is worth more simply due to their poor planning, failure to launch, and inducing a ddos on bitcointalk by failing to post anything, literally anything, on the first post at 7:30 gmt saying launch postponed.

Yeah, it's pretty obvious the devs don't understand how to launch a coin. The info should have been in 4-5 places at ones, then nobody would give a rats if one site was giving 502 errors for 5min. instead they do nothing and get 502 errors for over an hour screwing up everyone's access to bitcointalk.org especially those people that are not even sightly interested in the MaxCoin launch.

There's already a movement here to ditch the alt forums, this could be the straw that breaks the camels back.

Like I said before, worrying that this has taken the devs by surprise and equally worrying they haven't solved it yet. Just how knowledgeable are they?
Activity: 140
admins should delete this thread then they would have to release it some place else

+1000000
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
This is so unprofessional. Keeping people in the dark with no updates, an hour after the time was posted 7 days in advance, is absurd.  Undecided

Communication is key.

Activity: 133
Max Keiser & MaxCoin = Clown Shoes

What a joke....

Activity: 346
Merit: 251
There can be only one!
Kitteh Sez:
Activity: 37
Feels like we're waiting on something that's never going to happen.
Activity: 252
Funny that max keiser seems to think the coin is worth more simply due to their poor planning, failure to launch, and inducing a ddos on bitcointalk by failing to post anything, literally anything, on the first post at 7:30 gmt saying launch postponed.

Yeah, it's pretty obvious the devs don't understand how to launch a coin. The info should have been in 4-5 places at once, then nobody would give a rats if one site was giving 502 errors for 5min. instead they do nothing and get 502 errors for over an hour screwing up everyone's access to bitcointalk.org especially those people that are not even sightly interested in the MaxCoin launch.

Jump to: