Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Maxthon Browser & LivesToken - Private Placement Starts! - page 2. (Read 11810 times)

LVC
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
Maxthon browser - not bad. I use it myself. The idea of uniting the mechanism of the blockchain is progressive. It is necessary to consider this project more carefully.

Thx for your interest nik~
We're always welcome for all the advises and feedback for both Maxthon Browser and the new Symbiosism Chain project. Feel free to join our telegram group and throw in questions at: https://t.me/livestokenlvt
Activity: 266
Merit: 251
DIW - Security Decentralized,Life Revolutionized
Maxthon browser - not bad. I use it myself. The idea of uniting the mechanism of the blockchain is progressive. It is necessary to consider this project more carefully.
LVC
Our official website is now online!
Activity: 2
Merit: 0

What's the relationship between Maxthon and this LivesToken?
I'm a user of Maxthon browser for nearly 10 years!!! Really a promising company. Actually I'm now visiting this thread with Maxthon browser... Grin

Hi Beatcoinnnnn,

LivesToken is developed and issued by the original team of Maxthon Browser. You can consider us as a side project of Maxthon Browser and we're aiming to grow big! Thx for your support for both of the browser and the Symbiosism Chain project!
[/quote]

Get it now.

Besides, I noticed that you posted another new thread, saying that Maxthon Browser will be the major investor of this project. Should I assume that Maxthon browser will back this project not only on the team supporting but also financially? If so, the part that could be sold will be small, I guess?
Activity: 2632
Merit: 787
Jack of all trades 💯
Filipino translation is now available  Grin https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21688333
Activity: 700
Merit: 108
LVC

What's the relationship between Maxthon and this LivesToken?
I'm a user of Maxthon browser for nearly 10 years!!! Really a promising company. Actually I'm now visiting this thread with Maxthon browser... Grin
[/quote]

Hi Beatcoinnnnn,

LivesToken is developed and issued by the original team of Maxthon Browser. You can consider us as a side project of Maxthon Browser and we're aiming to grow big! Thx for your support for both of the browser and the Symbiosism Chain project!
Activity: 2
LVC
*** The ICO regulation that happens currently in China should be a good thing for cryptocurrency like LivesToken(LVT) in the long run. Get rid of the bad cryptos and the good ones' value will raise. Our ultimate goal is to make the best product (Browser and other related Internet products) for our users and LVT is only a medium to stimulate them for using. We sincerely believe that the core value of the token will always be the quality of the product, and that's what keeps us improving and transforming for more than a decade.

Ive scanned/read you whitepaper. It offers fair competition for businesses and it want to regain the trust and loyalty of the user to the companies. A very good idea in this industry that depends on advertisements. Im hoping that the Bounty campaign will start soon.

Will thought about it and we might prepare the bounties in the future, thx for your concern and suggestion!

Activity: 162
Merit: 100
*** The ICO regulation that happens currently in China should be a good thing for cryptocurrency like LivesToken(LVT) in the long run. Get rid of the bad cryptos and the good ones' value will raise. Our ultimate goal is to make the best product (Browser and other related Internet products) for our users and LVT is only a medium to stimulate them for using. We sincerely believe that the core value of the token will always be the quality of the product, and that's what keeps us improving and transforming for more than a decade.

Ive scanned/read you whitepaper. It offers fair competition for businesses and it want to regain the trust and loyalty of the user to the companies. A very good idea in this industry that depends on advertisements. Im hoping that the Bounty campaign will start soon.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
A very big and promising project but I only see this here (announcement thread) and I can't find the thread for bounties >? Do you have some signature campaign ? Please link it to this thread if you have any
Hi L00n3y,

thx for your interest. Currently we don't have any bounties and signature campaigns. But our official website will be launched within this week and follow up PR report will be released soon too. Please stay tuned. And also don't hesitate to join our Telegram group for more detailed info~

Thank you for the Information.
You've only hired translations to boost the awareness for the project. I see. Nice strategy.
Goodluck. I will be waiting for bounties  Wink
Activity: 34
This is awesome, I used Maxthon for a good number of years. Always liked how quick and minimalistic it was. It's too bad the private placement threshold is too high for me Sad
Best of luck to the team!
LVC
Maxthon browser, interesting. I remember those times, think used it for a while even if I set on Green Browser eventually, & then some early versions of Firefox... The project is promising, you have been making quality software all this time.

Thx! User experience is always our first priority at Maxthon Browser for more than a decade! Though we are outnumbered by Chrome and Firefox's users, we still got a big bunch of loyal users who's willing to stick and grow together with us~ The launch of this cryptocurrency project is largely due to the fact that we want to compensate our users (in the short term) and all Internet users(in the long run) with real value they deserve.
Activity: 28
Maxthon browser, interesting. I remember those times, think used it for a while even if I set on Green Browser eventually, & then some early versions of Firefox... The project is promising, you have been making quality software all this time.
LVC
A very big and promising project but I only see this here (announcement thread) and I can't find the thread for bounties >? Do you have some signature campaign ? Please link it to this thread if you have any
Hi L00n3y,

thx for your interest. Currently we don't have any bounties and signature campaigns. But our official website will be launched within this week and follow up PR report will be released soon too. Please stay tuned. And also don't hesitate to join our Telegram group for more detailed info~
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
LVC
LVC
I've used Maxthon for a while, and this certainly seems quite interesting.

Thx dear Maxer!
Jeff is also looking forward to the development of this Symbiosism system & all of its follow up work~
You can join our Telegram group to receive latest updates of the project: https://t.me/livestokenlvt
Activity: 336
Merit: 253
Gone phishing...
I've used Maxthon for a while, and this certainly seems quite interesting.
LVC
P.S. we're countinuing looking for translators(Filipino & Indonesian translator reserved already), feel free to volunter or recommend for appropriate candidates!
Join our Telegram(https://t.me/livestokenlvt) to receive the material for translation and for future bonuses~
Pages:
Jump to: